Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BurnedAlive, Sep 6, 2009.
Inspired by the Zombie Apocalypse thread
hmmmm pheromone releaser to drive the ladies wild
A rocket launcher.
for me its straight forward
1.front and back mounted laser guided missiles concealed in the trunk and the grill.
2.rear mounted M134 minigun that hides under the roof when not in use
3. Active Camouflage
4. Retractable spikes on the tires
5. rear mounted rocket-thrusters concealed as rear headlights.
it would have a V10, GPS, and a leather interior. That's all I need.
That will be all.
equipped with front mounted gatling guns in the hood and rocket launchers hidden in the grill.
Awww fuck yeah.
good gas mileage
Aston Martin DB5. Standard package.
The ultimate spy car:
equipped with eco-friendly resuable rocket launchers and machineguns using bio-degradable bullets.
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
That said, I could go for the Aston Martin from The Living Daylights.
Fosterlager knows where it's at.
The prius is still the best
I'll raise you a Prius and take a Fisker Karma
it has Submarine mode and solar powered rocket launchers.
pardon though I'm stealing your bio degradable bullets though....it's a good way to hide the evidence.
- Cloaking device
- Deployable torture devices in the back seat
- Air conditioning
- Machine guns and/or missiles concealed in every possible location that can house machine guns and/or missiles
- Ejector seats
- Automatic transmission
- A flight mode
- A submarine mode
- A spoiler with another, smaller spoiler on it
- Bullet-proof glass
- A special latch in the trunk that I can use to escape, should I ever be locked in there
- A really big cup holder
- Self-destruct mechanism
- Those spikes that come out of the wheel axles and can cut up the tires of other cars
- Chrome spinners
Why not just ask for the Mach 5
-grill and trunk mounted laser guided anti-tank rockets
-front mounted extendable ramming spikes
-roof mounted m134 minigun
-grenade launchers in the headlights
-mine deployers underneath the trunk
-rocket launchers in the rims
-.50 cal machineguns in the fog lights
Separate names with a comma.