If you were a Decepticon in TF Prime, how would you defeat Optimus and his crew?

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Flashdisk, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Flashdisk

Flashdisk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think that the Decepticons have been getting their butts kicked too much various continuities. So I thought of this thread.

If you were a Decepticon in Transformers Prime, how would you defeat Optimus Prime?

What strategies, tactics, tips and techniques would you use to defeat the autobots?

For example. I think the Decepticons should trap them in a closed area with high vantage points from all sides. Then use their sheer firepower to snipe them and pin them down from all four high vantage points. Hence the Decepticons can force them into a battle of attrition, which is an advantage to them due to their greater number and resource availability via mobile base. They can also jam the autobots com signal preventing land bridge escape. If all things fail, they can bomb the area.

2. Harlequin Daniel

Harlequin Daniel Captain Grumpy

Infect Optimus with Dark Energon (he likes to go hand-to-hand with every man and his dog, use that and pump him full of the purple stuff, evacuate to a safe location (somewhere near Jupiter I expect) and then watch the mayhem).

3. Orbital

Orbital Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Perform surprise attacks on all the biggest Cities in the world. Start off in disguise, have the Decepticon troops take the form of public transport, ambulances, airplanes, the police, etc and then, all at once, trigger an all out attack catching the whole world and the Autobot’s(especially) off guard.

But not only that, have all the troops wear Autobot insignia's. Then prevent/destroy any of the Autobot’s attempts at fleeing off the planet or trying to negotiate/defend themselves from the world. Create as much fear and panic by still having Decepticon troops disguised as police and military vehicles. When humans feel safe, even if it’s a brief moment, launch more surprise attacks till the world is plunged into true madness and paranoia. Every second or third person will try and take things into their own hands and try and hunt them. Even going as far as Destroying every car, truck plane in sight even if it’s not a Transformer.

Even after that, keep going. Leak info to the news revealing information about the Autobots, they’re history, they’re goals, and they’re motives, as well as they’re weaknesses, what kind of weapons can kill them. Of course fictionalize all or most of it. Paint them as complete terrorists. Finally, give humans schematics for technology that can detect them in disguise(if the cons have that tech already).

Eventually the Autobot’s will have nowhere to run since their stuck on the planet and eventually will have to either surrender or die fighting.

Now the Decepticon’s are just left with humans who now have knowledge on how to kill them and resources to find them. At this point, The Autobot’s being no longer an issue, the cons can just bomb the hell out of the planet or come up with jammers to counterattack the humans technology, etc or just give up completely on earth, knowing they at least killed Prime and blow the whole planet up. It’s ridiculously excessive, but knowing the Autobot’s have no longer a leader, this will destroy all morale amongst them. But since the question was how to kill prime, this attack on earth is just mainly focused on that disregarding the future consequences.

4. Skottech

Skottech Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    if the "pretender" tech exists in this continuity, that could could be used to help sway the humans against the Autobots & to rig any Anti-Cybertronian superweapon useless against the Decepticons.

5. janeDoe001

janeDoe001 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Plant explosives in their hideout while they're in battle and when they return: :bay  KABLAMO! :bay  (no timer either)

And if that doesn't work, hack the media feeds and show a video footage of the Autobots fighting and destroying buildings...after I infect them all with the hate plague after assuring that I have used the cure and am at a distance where they can't hurt me.

jD001

6. Murasame

Murasame CHIMICHANGAS

News Credits:
    Make them believe that Cliffjumper is alive and well and let them try to rescue him. When I lured them into their doom, I'll let the dark energon, which surrounds them, go up.

have fun :) 

7. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Defeat OPTIMUS? OPTIMUS?

I wouldn't defeat anybody, I'd run the fuck away.

8. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Do what Heath Ledger Joker would do, everyday Optimus doesn't surrender to the decepticons people will die.

9. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Agreed.

Anything else would just make him angry.

10. Deceptijohn

Deceptijohn Metallikato Master

News Credits:
    Kidnap all the kid's parents. Place them in the center of an energon mine or other suitably deep dark inaccessible hole. Rig it with a massive amount of explosives. Somehow communicate the location to the Autobots in a way that doesn't scream trap. You will have to sacrifice enough vehicons to draw the Autbots as deep into the trap as necessary or they could just send one lone bot. Nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

OR

Take the kid's parents into space to a point just at the furthest reach of the ground bridge. When the Autobots gate in just move the ship and watch them fly away into space helpless. Destroy them or just laugh at their inability to fly.

11. baggzey23

baggzey23 psn - baggzey23

find a way to separate them one by one (eg bumblebee then arcee etc) slowly pick them off

12. nerovolpi

nerovolpi Actively Lurking

divide and conquer. always works. start with the powerhouse (bulkhead), then the leader (OP). the rest is cake.

13. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Flickr:
    Simple, I'd use a transformation lock virus on them. They would be stuck as they were, only thing they could do is see my forces coming. Then the Autobot's heads would be in my hands.

Once the bots are gone, Earth is under my control.

14. Harlequin Daniel

Harlequin Daniel Captain Grumpy

Nah, if you did that they'd be mystically reformatted into technoganic bodies. Do you want Beast Machines: Prime (well *I* do, but I'm crazy).

15. Black Oracle

Black Oracle Black Convoy's Dark Angel

News Credits:
    I'd fool them into thinking I'd deserted the Decepticons so that they'd take me into their ranks. I earn their trust. Then when the best opportunity to destroy them all arises, i take it! Boom! Or I could go the TFA Shockwave route and be a Decepticon spy posing as an Autobot to relay information back to my superiors about the Autobots and/or to sabotage Autobot operations from within.

16. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    I will join The Autobots! :p 

17. Paxtin

Paxtin Why am I here?

lol I was just about to say the same thing. Screw the Decepticon case. It's not worth it.

18. GreenChick

GreenChick Well-Known Member

You mean by seducing them with an uncanny about of Decepticon knowledge and have suspicion turned your way when the ENEMY you just HAPPEN to know an uncomfortable amout of detail of starts getting the upper hand? Especially when you inherited your position under mysterious circumstances? :dunce 

Sorry but Shockwave's plan was always doomed to failure. You'd have to fool the Autobots and let them THINK they have upper hand. I'd think this might've been Shockwave's tactic though it was more "I'm in charge here, my liege, don't do anything rash or I won't be able to distract our enemies and convince them of our ill-fated state." But GOD did he blow it when he had the arrogance to till BBB "I'm SHOCKWAVE, lols." How arrogant do you have to be to blow your cover just so you can gloat? I'm surprised he lasted as long as he did.

Personally I'd observe them first, find out the extend of their mercies. Once it became obvious they are pretty much push-overs I'd get myself captures to analysis their heirarchy better. Since Prime's a sap and in charge I'm paint myself as a lost lamb so to speak and when I was closest-BAM! Off with his head.

Of course this story more or less comes from a favorite Bible-fable of mine. :popcorn  Forgive me I'm taking a course on the Testament this semester.

19. Ribieconvoy

Ribieconvoy It's pronounced "ribby"

News Credits:
    I would figure some way to make Prime let Miko be in charge. Then again, then the entire state of Nevada might get destroyed.

20. Black Oracle

Black Oracle Black Convoy's Dark Angel

News Credits:
    Guess we'd have to be careful not to display too much knowledge about the Decepticons then. :) 

To be fair to Shockwave, he kept up the Longarm disguise for quite a while, long enough to rise to head of intelligence and influence the Autobot higher-ups, during which time he picked up a lot of Autobot knowledge. And of course, when his position came under risk, he bailed out, went into hiding then returned to Megatron. Not a job badly done imo.

Of course if you let them capture you, you'd expect that they'd be sensibly cautious around you. Prime may be compassionate, but he's no fool with Decepticons.