if you took dotm and put it before tf1

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by chillycheif, Jul 4, 2011.

1. chillycheif

chillycheif autobot funny guy

so what i was thinking was if you took all 3 movies and put them this order (take the plot of the movies not whole entire movie) and placed them in this order.. dotm tf1 rotf ... it would kinda make a straight plot

basically what im saying is if you change the story of movies 1 and 3 and put 3 before 1 it could kinda make a better story

2. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movies Fan/Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    uh?

3. Megabattimus

Megabattimus Reborn Comics Fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    :banghead: :confused: :wtf: 

4. ElectricPrada09

ElectricPrada09 Speedster.

News Credits:
    Lmao.

5. chillycheif

lol just a thought

6. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hey guys what's going on in th-

Oh lawd what

7. Faded-Myth

Faded-Myth Oddbot

Lemme get this straight. (Spoiler tags for those who have yet to see TF3.)

Decepticons attack Chicago, Megatron is beaten and killed by Optimus, Ironhide is killed, all the Decepticons are killed, Autobots save Chicago, along with their friend Sam and his best friend Bumblebee. Soundwave is also killed. Then the Autobots arrive to Earth for the first time and meet up with Sam for the first time and Ironhide climbs out of a pool all hunkey dory and Megatron is unfrozen and attacks Mission City and is killed for the first (second) time. Then Megatron is resurrected, Soundwave is alive and in space and Devestator climbs a pyramid.

Yep. Pretty straight forward plot to me.

8. ElectricPrada09

ElectricPrada09 Speedster.

News Credits:
    I wanted to type this.. But dear God it wasn't even worth my time hahaha.

9. chillycheif

lol when i said change the story i meant take the whole sentinel traitor thing trying to bring cybertron to earth plot and and make it the first movie's plot and the discovering of the allspark the second and not omg ironhide,soundwave,starsream,barricade died but mysterious come back and omg the autobots where on earth in the first movie but arrive on eath in the second and sam had gf with blonde hair named carly and then one with black hair named mikela or bb like degrades from a brand new camaro to a old hoopty and how did megs get frozen and his head is back on

10. ColdRod

ColdRod Well-Known Member

lol first post was proper confusin chilly.

I get ya now though, the overall plot for each story.

1- Sentinel Betrayal & Invasion
    2- Fight for the AllSpark
    3- Revenge of the Fallen/Sun harvester

11. chillycheif

lol yes. thank you

12. Colonel Manface

Colonel Manface Well-Known Member

That's really... not... a good idea.

Sorry, but it isn't.

I'm not even sure what you're trying to say, exactly, but I don't think it makes a lot of sense.

13. Sonicpower451

Sonicpower451 Well-Known Member

So, Sam is going from adulthood, to highschool student, to college student?
    Autobots are on earth fighting decepticons and getting betrayed by their first leader, then they Arrive to Earth with absolutely no memory of being their?

14. nametaken

nametaken Well-Known Member

1. final defeat of decepticons.
    2. first time arrival of transformers to earth.
    3. transformers invade earth again with help of new bad guy.

yeah flows really well.

15. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    Oh okay, so you more or less mean that the first movie, Sam meets BB, Autobots arrive, and then Sentinel is revived and is a traitor alongside Megatron and... wait, what? That would be way to cluttered for a first movie, I'm sorry...

16. Tkemert20

Tkemert20 「Dojyaaa~n」 TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Okay, now that would work rather well, IMO.

17. Spoiler

Spoiler Autobot Spoiler

News Credits:
    This is almost as bad as the time that french guy's reason that he hated ROTF was: that Judy didn't like the snails(as they are a delicacy), and that a street or 2 were in the wrong place.

18. Brainchild

Brainchild Dark Flame Master

I really don't think that ROTF would be very good closure for the trilogy.

19. KnightHawkke

KnightHawkke A Man, Who Does Not Exist. TFW2005 Supporter

It would take a Lot of work, but I get the basic premise there Chilly, it basically would take a strategic redistribution of the small plot points around the newly moved larger ones along with the appropriate shuffling of characters.

I was pondering something on a smaller scale within each individual film, it would take a grand work to do this though. (really it's just a matter of shuffle the macguffin of the day)

the intro clip to TF1 would be the intro clip to DOTM TF1 would be the search for Matrix and the revival of Sentinel and Megatron with Megatron and the matrix possession of S7 instead of Megatron and the Allspark)Prime dies as in the ROTF scene however Sentinel is there to lead the Bots' until Sam eventually recovers the matrix and raises him. during the Mission city battle. Which would be similar to ROTF in keeping the Matrix out of Decepticon hands. Megatron not killed but beat into hiding, with the ROTF brain damage.

DOTM would be the title of the second and have the largest chunk of DOTM main plot. however reverse the locations, the Spacebridge goes out of Egypt, to keep the world more.. intact for the 3rd movie. smaller plot points would still revolve around Sam in college (although skip the marijuana follies) the seekers would have knowledge of the Spacebridge and Allspark instead of the Matrix. Jetfire would still pop them all to Egypt and the battle of the sun harvester would just be the battle to stop the Spacebridge. Megatron dies, Sentinel dies. Shockwave Dies (ala my alternate ending http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-movie-discussion/425999-ending-could-have-been.html with the big 4way rumble) except Megatron does not get his head removed, just falls into stasis and get dropped into the ocean)

And for the third and final movie (since destroying a whole solar system is really bigger in scope than just moving Cybertron really..)Megatron is brought back ala ROTF at the beginning of this one, the Fallen appears, Sun harvester is under Chicago, Allspark is found and taken to Chicago to be refilled with it, the Con's that were brought in during the new DOTM (film two) that were still hidden around the world are brought in to secure Chicago instead of being brought down from the moon, the final battle consists of Prime then killing the Fallen while Ironhide, Sideswipe, BB, and the Wreckers battle Megs, Starscream and Soundwave. followed by Megatron pealing off to battle Optimus after the Fallen dies (and yes by this point all the combatants are pretty tore down) the before listed Autobots finish off the last of the local con's while OP finishes off Megatron in the appropriate epic battle. (oh and the human sidepoints would still consist of Sam and Carly doing their thing and the Humans working with the Cons for passage off Earth, taking the slaves and resources and all that jive to what would be the revived Cybertron before our solar system is destroyed.

It could be done, and it could be done very well with the time to do full script treatments.
    and shuffling of some of the key players Devastator, Que and Dino would just not be used period.

in the new TF1 we would still have the original 5 Autobots + Sentinel, Jazz could still die. so on.
    The same Con's basically could be used to effect.

In the new TF2 would just introduce Sideswipe, the Seekers, Wheelie and Brains (at the same time,) Shockwave, and for kicks Thundercracker and Skywarp, who may or may not die horribly :lol  Ironhide, Wheelie and Brains do not yet die the only casualties are Jetfire, Sentinel and Shockwave

In the new TF3 the Autobots would include the Arcee Triplets and the Wreckers for the Bots
    The Fallen and the rabble of new Cons from the current 3rd film

As for who exactly dies, well, that's anyone's game as all bets are off as they were in DOTM. (except in my script Sideswipe lives no matter what! :thumb )

There ya go Chilly, is this what you were aiming for? a very very rough work, but should be enough to get your brain storming :thumb 

Last edited: Jul 5, 2011
  20. VaderPrime1

VaderPrime1 Prepare for termination!

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    No. I like it how it is.