If you have to pick one mold for each Animated Character, which ones would you pick?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Kingplay, Jun 6, 2008.

1. Kingplay

Kingplay Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Again, I don't want to clutter my room and I also want to be as light as possible on my wallet; but I do want all the characteres!

Please suggest me which size and version to get for Prime, Megatron, Bulkhead, etc if they have more than one mold available! Also please supply the reasoning :) 

Much thanks!

2. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    Wait on Prowl until we see the sidecar/samauri armor version.

3. Shark Jumper

Shark Jumper さあ、お前の罪を数えろ

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Megatron - leader all the way, he's bigger and has more impressive features

Prime - I think more people lean more towards the voyager because that's the one featured on the show most, but next best is C-Prime

V-Bulkhead - he's cheaper and very fun to play with. No loose parts to worry about here, and very durable.

4. thlinux

thlinux O/S Prime

Ebay:
    I'm digging the Activator StarScream. I also like what I've seen with the Bumblebee repaint with the Sentinal scheme.

5. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    I don't have any animated figures yet (hopefully this evening), but my thoughts from what I've seen and read:

Prime is a no brainer, go with the Voyager (looks like a great figure, and I can't wait to pick him up). The cybertronian mode is alright, with a solid bot-mode. Rollout and Command I don't care for at all.

Prowl, tough one. We've yet to see the armored one (has it been confirmed as a whole new release or is the sidecar itself going to be released?). As it stand though, Prowl seems like a worthy enough purchase as is. More of a wait and see right now.

Bulkhead...kinda divided on him. I like my big figures, and I like accurate figures. Leader Bulky certainly is bigger and more accurate scalewise, but pretty much everything else is wrong. Voyager Bulkhead is all around more accurate, except for his size. Leader Bulkhead also comes with Headmaster, which is kinda cool...I'm trying to decide myself if I want to go ahead and get both or just the leader class. Leaning more towards the leader here.

6. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
    of the different choice characters
    prime-supreme(voyager is a better toy but supreme is bigger
    megs-leader
    bulkhead-leader
    prowl-sidecar
    bb-deluxe or elite guard
    screamer-voyager
    lugnut-leader:lol  JK
    everyone else get the regular version