Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chaos Muffin, Sep 20, 2012.
What's the first thing you would buy?
I want my mate...when I get one.
Probably something cool like a jet ski or a dirt bike, something totally awesome like that.
I would buy my significant other.
I would stick with the wife, together we will make more than a paltry million.
a gun bc i couldn' t live without my significant other
I'd trade Dran0n for a million dollars any day of the week. Because I know whoever would pay a million dollars for him would give him back in a week, but the money stays.
million dollars. You can get more significant others with that cash.
Honestly? I'd keep my girlfriend. Money -can- buy you happiness. But, if it cost my love? What is it worth?
Boob job for my new girlfriend
What if you got a dirt bike jetski?
There's over a 50% chance you'll end up divorced any way. If the odds where the same for getting a million then I might reconsider. Wife goes WOAST.
Since I don't have a significant other, I'd take the money.
First thing I'd would buy with it, would be the Takara BW Ravage show figure.
Million dollars. The 'better half' can continue pretending to be 'better' then.
All the things I can do with a million dollars...
If I had a million dollars, wouldn't I be exponetially more desirable to women anyway?
Regardless, love is fleeting, but a good CD will stay at your side forever.
stick with the significant other, he gave me our son and there isn't a price on that.
Not really. The "50% of marriages end in divorce statistic" is highly misleading because of serial marriers (you know, the ones that go through 3+ spouses. Lot more common than you might think)
Anyway, I'm unmarried myself, so I'd like to spend the 1,000,000 to find one.
So it's accurate. Marriage is marriage. Serial or not.
And in the military divorce is like an epidemic. Seems to be all the rage.
Million bucks, then I could do 2 chicks at the same time man.
When you phrase it like "There's over a 50% chance you'll end up divorced any way," not really. A more accurate figure (picking numbers because there's no real agreed-upon way of measuring this) would be closer to 35%. And then those 35% will get remarried and divorced enough times to make up another 15% to create the overall divorce statistic of 50%. Accurate, but still misleading.
The real sad part is that people walk into it with a 50% chance of failure mindset, and that unwittingly sabotages the whole deal.
Separate names with a comma.