if you had the chance......

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by blanford, May 6, 2009.

1. blanford

blanford Active Member

to create a brand new autobot or decepticon for transformers 3 by naming him/her and giving them a vechicle form to transform into and what there character would be like what would it be?Share your ideas.:) ......feel free to throw in anything at all.

2. moondon

moondon Active Member

An Autobot named Hog that transforms into an A-10 Thunderbolt Warthog just like the kind that sent scorponok back into the ground in the first movie.
    Have the Sharp white teeth and red tongue painted on the nose so it shows up in his chest when he transforms.

3. blanford

blanford Active Member

i like....sounds like it would work for sure.

4. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    Rush : Ferrari Enzo Autobot a brave warrior who always fights, thinks and talks at full speed like Blurr but less annoying and red, he has a great hatred and desire for revenge against Barricade as he killed Rush's twin brother Rash

5. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

First, I would just find a good G1 character or group to portray, but if you are talking about like Stratosphere (the plane with the made up name that carries cargo) than mine would be:

- green
    - an Autobot
    - preferably a flying character like a helicopter or Osprey (not like Springer)
    - would be a strategist or a bomber
    - have a decent sounding name

This could be Overhang, Lowrider (that might be a name already), Skydrive? I'm not sure...

6. blanford

blanford Active Member

i would have a autobot called take-down and he would be a bradley tank.he would be alot like brawl from the first movie armor wise but a little smaller.....also he would be to himself minding his own business.....kinda like rambo's character.....a no holds bar character.

7. Nikwat

Nikwat Active Member

A blue Toyota FJ Cruiser...they kinda look like toys anyway so it would probably make a cool figure (which is what it all boils down to, right?)...Be around the size to fight Bumblebee, Ironhide, Ratchet, etc.
    A quiet, laid back badass type that just kind of comes out of no where and kicks ass. Preferably a Decepticon. Intelligent and tactical. Also able to drive through rough terrain....
    Name.....I don't know...Terrain?....not too sure about the name but I like the vehicle.

8. blanford

blanford Active Member

some cool ideas.:) 

9. Bayless

Bayless Well-Known Member

i have done this actually lol
    i always come up with characters when im really into shit.

-a Decepticon named LiveWire made from a Jeep Hurricane who was purely psychotic to the point of the hyena of the gang. his hands can become machine guns much like ratchet.

-another Decepticon named Switch Blade made from an old El Camino who isnt evil, just an asshole. he likes to do his thing and the Decepticons let him. he's a demolition expert as well

10. Soundwaave

Soundwaave Banned

Don't know the name but he turns into a Zonda

11. Nikwat

Nikwat Active Member

I'm shocked their aren't more responses to this. As many geniuses as there are on this site I figured there would be a thousand ideas by now.

12. Spin-Out

Spin-Out Are you afraid of the dark?

An Autobot Balkan MK6 named Spin-Out. He'd atually split in half from vehicle mode with the back half of the vehicle mode able to form a powered backpack for him or be a mini-communications center. He'd be an Autobot communications officer. He's based on my TFA fancharacter, who becomes a police communications vehicle.

13. Unfall

Unfall Shattered Glass

14. HIM666fan

HIM666fan DINOBOT

News Credits:
    An Autobot named Watchfire...
    a blind bot (hense the name ;)  ) had his vision procesors destroyed by starscream and the seekers
    reminant from the first wars on cybertron
    uses Radar to see

stealth mission specalist Primes BACKUP!

transforms into YF-23:
    [​IMG]

15. blanford

blanford Active Member

keep'em comin....some really interesting characters.....i thought there would be more as well.

16. Eric

Eric RIP AND TEAR!!!

News Credits:
    Roadshadow: Autobot Special Ops soldier who can vanish into a shadowy smoke, then reappear as a superpower (kind of like Wraith or Nightcrawler from X-Men). Has trained in the arts of Metallikato, and carries around an energy katana (Japanese sword). His head resembles somewhat like a fusion between Batman's cowl and Optimus Primal's faceplate. Roadshadow transforms from stealthy Autobot to a black 2009 Honda Civic. He is considered to be the stereotypical loner, and speaks with a deep voice similar to that of Batman and Rorschach.

17. Aran

Aran Well-Known Member

Counterpunch - Autobot spy

He will be a B-2 Spirit bomber. Silent, deadly always on the lookout for the latest Decepticon activies so he can radio Prime on a secret line anytime, anywhere.

18. Roadtrack

Roadtrack Well-Known Member

Highwire: He's the Autobot Communications expert. He turns into an auto caravan, similar to this, but not white:

[​IMG]

19. Incepticon

Incepticon Double Agent

News Credits:
    I'd get REALLY crazy by utilizing historic, popular & established Transformers characters that actually mean something to the fans, and you know, put THEM in a movie about Transformers. Not sure why, but in my backwards way of thinking that seems to make a little more sense than loading it with bunches of new bots or randomly slapping old names onto entirely new characters & designs. I might even go extra nuts by doing something as absurd as maintaining their known personalities & color schemes, and modernizing their alt & bot modes while still ensuring that they're instantly recognizable so that no one needs to freeze frame trailers, argue & speculate about what they're looking at.

But I guess I'm just a maverick. :) 

20. BadJeff

BadJeff Bite my shiny metal ass!

hmmm.. how about one called Swarm (Decepticon, complimentary trade mark infringement on the name:wink: ..) that consisted of hundreds if not thousands of tiny little individual transformers that functioned in unison like insect colonies do. The ability to become virtually anything (almost instantly, with fluid like motion..)as long as all mass remained, no mass shifting stuff. Apart, each would function like a "regular" transformer with the ability to scan the form of their choice..
    Just me thinking out loud...