If you had control over the Movies

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by eagc7, Nov 26, 2011.

1. eagc7

eagc7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    im just curious, if you had Control over the movies what you would had done, Well Myself i would had kept many of the things That were deleted from the Movies and even depsite i LIKED everything of the movies i would had removed the sutff u guys didnt liked

if i made Movie 1, i would had jsut kept Brawl as devastator real name (cause it is)

if i Made ROTF i would had kept the More in-detailed stuff of the Matrix and the 7 Primes that were removed from the final movie like 100% confirming that the allspark knownledge Did moved to the Matrix, Bay explained that time was what caused him to rush the final battle of fallen and Prime, if i had control over the movies i woudl be Hell with the time i am gonna do what i want to do. and i woudl had filmed a more brutal battle like bay wanted to do

in DOTM i would had Kept the twins i woudl be liek hell with twins hater, i will do what i want to do, explained the whereabouts/fates of some Characters, i would had Megatron reedeming Himself for Real and give a sincere Truce to Optimus (unlike his non-sincure truce from DOTM) so i could Make clear the War is over and there woudl be no more fights and explaining the movieverse is 100% over, i would had Kept Que Real name Wheeljack in the movie, Also even if Ferrari didnt allowed me to name Dino as Mirage, Didnt allowed me to use his Stealth Force and didnt allowed me to kill the character i would be Hell with ferrari i dont care if they would Sue me, i WOULD DO WHAT I WANT TO DO.

Also i would had Mentioned events from the comics/Novels on the Movies themselfs to fully establish that they do indeed take place in the same universe.

what about you?

2. Sideways77

Sideways77 oh shoogah

News Credits:
    More Long Haul and Sideways.

And make Arcee and her sisters look normal.

3. LacksAFace

LacksAFace Devastator's Balls

In the first movie, I would've made it so Archibald Witwicky's glasses were bigger so that they could actually fit on Optimus' head.

In the second movie, I would've made it so Sam fell out of the car when Grindor was taking them to the factory and he was absent in hospital for the rest of the film. The film should've then went that Mikaela and Leo die horrible deaths and the Autobots do some stuff and Megatron end's up losing.

And in the third movie, I would've given Shockwave more Driller Bot lines.

4. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    - Restore Brawl, Wheeljack, and Mirage's real names
    - No Skids and Mudflap whatsoever.
    - Mirage would have kept his invisibilty, and added a scene where the Autobots are trying - to figure out who betrayed them, and he'd the the suspect (as always)
    - Tone down the off-color humor.
    - Cast Rosie as the love interest from the start.
    - Keith David Barricade.

5. cliffjumperftw1

cliffjumperftw1 I have no idea what I'm doing.

1. Gotten rid of annoying people(A.K.A. Sam, leo, just toned Simmons down a little)
    2. I would have more focused on the robots and NEST guys
    3. had even more face-taking action on Prime's part
    4. HAD CLIFFJUMPER IN MOVIE!!!!!! :mad 

6. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'd cut every part with Devastator in ROTF. It would save CGI costs and time and would make the movie better.

7. EmbraceThePurpl

EmbraceThePurpl Purple Dinosaur

Add plot and character development

8. NEST SOLDIER

NEST SOLDIER IRONHIDE'S DRIVER

In movie 01, I would have reduced the amount of humor, as well as placing more focus on the bots, rather than the boy-girl thing. I also would not have killed off Jazz.

In ROTF, Absolutely no twins, no parents. I would have gone with the early designs for Devastator which have him as a walking upright combiner, and I would have used the preproduction test footage for the Sideswipe/sideways battle scene, rather than the final cut version.

In DOTM, again, no parents, and less focus on Sam's relationship with a girl. I also would have called Mirage and Wheeljack by their real names, and I would not have killed off Ironhide.

9. daitarn red

daitarn red bionic hero

i put humans as headmasters , targetmasters , powermasters -all 3 tf movies
    i put dinobots , arielbots , seacons , [combiers]- all 3 tf movies]

10. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Well-Known Member

*I would have found a way the Autobots could trap Megatron so it's not just luck that he lives on in ROTF.
    *Megatron is defeated by Prime.
    *More screen time for Starscream.
    *Megatron has a less monsterus personality and design and has a better voice actor. He keeps his body in the next film.
    Devastator would be Brawl.
    ROTF
    *The stuff the OP said.
    *Less Humor.
    *Megatron is can fight Prime but has Starscream to ensure OP is killed. No Grindor.
    *Instead of Steeling the Slither, Ravage steels Keys to were Megatron is.
    *The Constructicons are ancient multipurpose Cons the protect the Fallen. This explains why they are so big and powerful for Builders.
    *In the final battle, The Fallen kicks Primes ass. Megatron jumps the Fallen, instead of Prime and Impales him. He states "Due to recent Developments, you have been rendered redundant." and after a short struggle he receives the damage Prime is meant to give him. Optimus Takes this chance to take the Fallen by surprise and Kills the weaken Fallen. What Megatron says is meant to foreshadow DOTM.
    Megatron would order Devastator to unearth the Harvester, instead of fighting which Starscream would question. Megatron would also order Starscream to not attack the jets. This would be part of his plan to get rid of the Constructicons so they did not help the Fallen.
    *Devastator would look better and the Railgun would only have weakened him ad render him unconscious during most the time after uncovering the harvester. He would awaken after the Fallens death but killed by the Autobots.
    *Less characters so there are less to be developed. As Grindor only appears in the forest battle which I would cut him out of, he wouldnt be in the film, Barricade would be in Sideways place and would not live to see DOTM, Scavenger never appeared so I would replaces his Devastator conponent with Demolishers, as Jolt has almost no screentime he would not be in it and as I would not know that the twins would have a great death they would not be in it.

DOTM
    *I would not have cut it down and have kept the development for Meg and Shock and Shocks fight scenes.

*I would however have changed it to only three dreads who would put up a better fight.
    *I would have kept the execution of Wheeljack too.
    *Wheeljack would not look like Einstein.
    *Less humor and I would have changed Wangs personality. I might have even changed his name.
    *I would cut out the Driller.
    *Some Decepticons would survive Prime Rampage.
    *Prime wouldn't make funny noises.
    *I probably would have said no to Ferrari about the hole Dino thing.

11. eagc7

eagc7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    funfact; ya know fallen is the one who created the constructicons

12. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Competent Decepticons with personalities, who, barring minor ones like Frenzy and Laserbeak, are virtually invulnerable human weapons.

13. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Well-Known Member

I thought there was something like that. That helps my fannon or whatever it's called. Thanks.

14. The Swordsman

The Swordsman The REAL hero of Hyrule

News Credits:
    Movie 1:
    *I'd take out the sub-plot with the hackers, I felt it didn't add much to the overall plot other than two more humans finding out about the Transformers.
    *Give Starscream more to do and say.
    *Brawl would be called Brawl.

Movie 2:
    *Give Arcee, Sideswipe, Ratchet and Ironhide more to do, even if it's just a two-minute-long dialogue scene. Also, Arcee would be a single entity, comprised of three bikes that form one robot and have no individual robot modes. And I'd remove Jolt.
    *Rather than killing the Decepticons they find, NEST can merely put them in stasis lock and store them in a maximum security warehouse, so they can be given fair trials later (freedom is the right of all sentient beings after all), but The Fallen breaks them out, wakes them up with his ancient powers and leads them on a rampage through a city after Optimus' death.
    *Remove the 'They're here to hunt you!' sub-plot, as it didn't really go anywhere.
    *Remove the Protoform army so NEST and the Autobots only fight Megatron and the Constructicons in the desert.
    *No multiple Constructicons with the same alt modes. Bumblebee can just fight Barricade or Ransack.
    *Remove the rail-gun.
    *Shorten the scenes at Sam's House and the college, cutting out things that don't really need to be there, like the kitchen appliance robots and Judy getting high.
    *Don't have The Fallen as Megatron's master, but rather a former master who Megatron holds some hostility towards but agrees to help when The Fallen promises to make him a Prime.
    *I'd get rid of the 'only a Prime can kill the Fallen' malarkey, and have Megatron step in and help Optimus during the final battle, and it can be The Fallen who gives Megatron that nasty head wound.

Movie 3:
    *Change Que's name to Wheeljack. Dino can still be Dino. Plus give them both more to do (noticing a pattern?).
    *Cut the awkward job interview montage and have Sam already in his job when the movie starts.
    *Remove the Wreckers (I don't like them, deal with it.)
    *Bring back Arcee and the Twins. But don't worry, the Twins can just be side characters with about two or three lines if you hate them that much...
    *Remove the Driller, and just have Shockwave as an almighty powerhouse.
    *Megatron doesn't die at the end, he can have a narrow escape by teleporting away using The Fallen's built-in teleport thing (I don't feel comfortable calling it a Space Bridge) that he salvages at the end of Movie 2.

All three movies:
    *While I wouldn't completely remove the humour, I would cut the unnecessary things like John Turturro's arse, the humping dogs and the wrecking balls.

15. doomboy536

doomboy536 Universe Onslaught fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Movie 1:
    - Brawl is now called Brawl.
    - Lennox does not kill Blackout.
    - Other than that, I'm pretty happy with how the film turned out.

ROTF:
    - The twins are now called Sunstreaker and Sideswipe, and don't act like total racist shitheads.
    - Sideways gets away after a short chase sequence with Tracks (formerly known as Sideswipe)
    - The Fallen doesn't exist at all, and Megatron alone is trying to revive the sun machine or whatever it was called.
    - Optimus just gets severely wounded so he spends most of the film crippled. Jetfire would still appear, and his sacrifice would enable Prime to walk and be mobile again.
    - Rather than the Decepticons attacking a position held by NEST and the Autobots, the Decepticons would dig in around the pyramid and the ruins and try to hold out whilst Megatron powers up the machine. The attack would go poorly and very little ground would be made until Prime show up.
    - "Give me your face" would still be left in, except it would be Prime ripping off Megatron's face.

DOTM:
    - Very little of the film would change, apart from the humans would need a lot more help in taking down Decepticons.

16. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

I was going to think long and hard about what changes I would make. Then I read this and I have nothing more to add.

17. springerbee

springerbee Well-Known Member

Movie 1:
    -Crude/awkward bits would get cut out

ROTF:
    -Same as I would do as the first movie
    -I would have pushed it back to August/September 2009 to give the writers more time to work on the script.
    -There'd be a little bit of genuine comic relief.
    -The second half of the movie would have an equal focus between Sam and the gang tracking down the Matrix and the Ironhide and the other Autobots plotting and dealing with Optimus Prime's death.
    -The Twins would be replaced with either Sideswipe or Jolt.
    -The climax would consist of the Autobots taking out all the Decepticon troops, then the Constructicons would show up, turn into Devastator, and have a massive battle with the Autobots. Then Power Up prime would be the one to defeat Devastator. The rest of the stuff with the Fallen and Megatron would be intact.

DOTM:
    -Much less focus on Sam's personal life with Carly and job hunting.
    -More focus on Autobot characterization.
    -Wreckers would be removed completely. The fewer characters, the better.
    -At the beginning of the movie, it would turn out that the nuclear facility in Africa was teamed up with Megatron and the Autobots would have a small fight with him before he retreats.
    -I think Sentinel was perfect as the main villian, so I won't change him. But, I would have given Shockwave a bigger part, such as meeting with Sentinel on Trump Tower discussing battle plans, and giving him more of a fight with Optimus at the end.
    -The Decepticon protoform gets sliced apart by Dino and Sideswipe instead of the Wreckers.
    -There would be a scene showing the Autobots getting captured.
    -With the Wreckers out of the story, Optimus would cut himself out of the cables.
    -More focus on the Autobots' fight through Chicago.
    -Also, I'd actually give Simmons and Dutch MORE screentime than they had. They really were the highlight of the movie.

18. Ceasar121

Ceasar121 Wants a Toxitron repaint!

News Credits:
    This. And the main Decepticons would be hard as shit to kill, and would have killed a few Autobots and a ton of humans, so that you can actually see the reason WHY Prime goes serial killer. It's just pathetic that in all 3 movies, the main Decepticons (Megatron, Starscream, Soundwave and Shockwave) combine to kill a total of 2 autobots (Jazz and Prime). Bumblebee does more killing than Megatron?

What a joke.

19. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

If I had control over the Movies...

1) Jazz would not be killed by Megatron
    2) It's Brawl, not Devastator
    3) Humans would not be able to kill the Decepticons; only Autobots can accomplish that feat
    4) Blackout would survive the Mission City battle; no Grindor in ROTF
    5) Barricade would appear in the Mission City battle and survive
    6) ROTF would have a more coherent story and not be plagued by all of that so-called humor (no dogs humping, none of Sam's mother's antics, no Simmons wearing thongs, etc.)
    7) No Alice Pretender; Barricade would be the one to go after Sam at college instead
    8) No Skids and Mudflap
    9) Arcee would be as she was originally designed for the first movie, so none of this Arcee as 3 bikes spiel
    10) Both Sideswipe and Arcee would get more screen time in ROTF
    11) Brains would appear alongside Wheelie in ROTF
    12) Simmons would not be working at a deli in ROTF
    13) Devastator would have a better design, and with the help of Simmons -- who manages to discover Devastator's weakness -- the Autobots would be able to defeat Devastator while the resurrected Optimus Prime takes on both The Fallen and Megatron
    14) Que/Wheeljack would not have that ugly Einstein head
    15) Shockwave would get some more lines and screen time before his demise
    16) Show the fate of Wheelie and Brains

20. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Honestly I wouldn't want the job. I really enjoy Transformers and it would bum me out to no end that I could never make a two hour movie that every last Transformers fan on Earth would love.

If forced into it I'd want to go for one of those epic sci fi films. The sort of film that would crack the top 10 list of best sci fi films with more than just Transformers fans. So of course that means a great story and robots that appeal for more than just looking cool. Although Boba Fett does make a good argument for just looking cool can take a character a long ways.

I'd want the fights to be epic the sort of battle that keeps people right on the edge of their seats until the end instead of feeling like it's a forgone conclusion the good guys will win. Something along the lines of the Aliens 2 fights where you couldn't be sure if any of the good guys would survive much less win.

Most important for me personally I'd want epic villains. The better the villain the more I enjoy the movie.