If you could, what would you change about IDW's Tf comics?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Sideswipe80, Apr 28, 2008.

1. Sideswipe80

Sideswipe80 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I dropped them months back so I don't know if this has happened yet. But I would give the Tfs personalities. They all seem flat to me. Every Sat when I watch Animated I can't help but notice that those characters have a ton of personality. IDW Tfs all sound the same and cold and flat. For all of DW faults, the characters there had personalities. And I know IDW Tfs are basically like the Ultimate Marvel Universe but even Ultimate Spider-man characters don't all sound the same. Your thoughts?

2. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

other then having scorponok/dante and the machination join forces with nemesis primes crew, have the plot play out in such a way that scorponok/dante die and be ressurected as a undead semi omnipotent, near all powerful demigod like being in which dantes mind alone is in full control of scorponoks body with the colorscheme being that of devil zaraks character from super godmaster force

thats pretty much all i can think of

if anything DZ would make for quite the powerhouse player to give nemesis primes crew that extra bit of oomph

3. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    basically up the pace.