If you could go back in time..

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Wolve, Apr 12, 2008.

1. Wolve

Wolve WolfBane

[if you dont wanna read my goofy intro then just scroll down xD sorry >.> I like making wierd things like this lol if it breaks any rules for this forum, again im sorry x-x]

A large semi truck, Pictch black with no crest let alone a maker along its sleek form its lights blazing thru the nights air as A faint mist ozzed from the large trailer resting behind.

The cab seem lifeless.. however it was hard to tell from tinted windows... Just as mysterous as this large truck, a large figure came forth, bursting thru the darkness,
    covered with an baggy trench even with out such a garment the shadows licking every inch of his form it would have been hard to tell who.. or what this is..

you start to back away as a chill assassult your bones, the very fear of the unknown eats at the tendrils of your mind as this figure grew closer and closer, every beat of your heart rose as now twin orbs of pure silver blazed thru, so strong they were.. it felt as if your very soul was being gazed along... what was this thing?

soon it stopped.. those eyes narrowing as a voice awoken in the depths of silence.. A faint robitc aura seem to follow every word that leaked from hidden lips..

* Dont you ever wish.. To venture forth into the past? To surf the very fabric of what has come and gone... Like you would the net...?
    Well now.. Dont you? Dont it taunt your very sences of what was..? maybe there was something long ago that got away... Or maybe you just want something of value..
    or just to relive something that has passed from now...*

That chill grew colder as your voice fails.. the very tendrils of hair danced stiff along the back of your neck.. it seems you lost control...

long slender fingers that seem to not have finger tips uncurled from the Form.. those eyes narrowing even more so as you start to have a urge to go to that large trailer...
    what rests in there.. could you truely be going back in time for a few momments...?

* remembered... Just like the net.. Not everything is as it seems.. However.... Enjoy your self for the past is what was.. and what was is no longer what is...
    be warned... becareful of what you say when you venture into the past...
    one may never know the results of change during your future... *
    hehehehehe....

If you had a time machine and wanted to go back when the early gens of tf was just coming on store shelfs..

What TF would you hunt down? would it be one? Or a large lot? or maybe one of each ever made?

I was born in 88 so i did not have a chance to see much of gen 1 and what not on store shelfs.. truthfuly i dont remember much of my childhood Lol just bits and pieaces up to 95 after that i can remember everything else haha..

But my point is.. If i could go back in time.. I would try to score a fort max..
    or what not.. Things i fear i may never get a chance to get today =/

Heh i would even have a chance to see Gen 1 tfs on tv =O

anyways! share what you would be hunting!

Your welcome to go back in any momment of time when there was transfrormers, Think of it! fresh brand smackn new Transformers that now might be hard to find! just sitting on store shelfs just waiting for you to wrap your arms around!

SO! with no further rantings, Venture freely into the depths of transfandom! seek out your childhood memorys or just the transformers you wish you could own right now at this day and age..

Come forth with your storys!

xD sorry anyways yeah post it here! haha lol
    [Sorry for spelling errors >.> I dont get along much with words =P]

Last edited: Apr 12, 2008
  2. red00wolf

red00wolf Insatiable collector

Everything! buy all the g1 transformers come back sell them ??? profet! Then with my new monys buy all i want in the past for the low low retail prices!

3. shortround

shortround Banned

i wood go to 1984 to 1999 buy all of the transformers timeline

4. Wolve

Wolve WolfBane

=P i wonder how much Transformers were waaay back in the 80s, hmmm? anyways let the time jumping go on! haha.. i really should make that creepy discripion thing sound better.. hmm..

5. Noisemaze2006

Noisemaze2006 Banned

If I could go back in time I would keep every toy I had in the best MIB condition possible. If I was smart enough to do that, then today I would NEVER have to even look at Ebay. Wouldn't have to keep searching the auctions night after night only to find nothing, wouldn't have to worry about sniping, wouldn't have to be outbid, wouldn't have to pay 20 times what I originally paid for it, wouldn't have to put up with the Asian sellers that want stupid unreasonable prices for KO's, wouldn't have to put up with Wheeljackslab telling me the G1 Shockwave I won has working lights & sounds when it clearly didn't.

6. neek_buster

neek_buster The One Man Army

News Credits:
    For me, I would hunt for the Dino Cassette....

7. unicronsupreme

unicronsupreme Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The problem with that is that credit would not go back with you and current currency would look like forgeries in the past.

/killjoy

I'd go get original releases of Optimus Prime and Megatron and call it good!

8. Red leader

Red leader Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Me I'd just take some back with me and invent them :)  THEN I WOULD BE RICH I TELL YOU, RICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Wolve

Wolve WolfBane

Noisemaze: I know what ya mean man, Its like a never ending treasure hunt while playing dual with many other pirates lol..

unicronsupreme: aww come on, let em have there fun =P lol

neek_buster That be pretty cool.. i always liked ravaged.. i think thats what it was called.. crap haha

Red leader: xD Good plan man! but what company name would you have on em? haha

10. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    I would tell my younger self not to eat so many pies...

I'd probably buy some G1 TF too.

11. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    agreed!

And i would convince my mom to buy me in 1984 them and keep them MIB until know and Then i'd be happy.

12. Paladine

Paladine Well-Known Member

I'd use my money towards shares of Microsoft.

13. Wolve

Wolve WolfBane

haha

14. Ecmagee1984

Ecmagee1984 Big E

Ebay:
    I would put my money in to shares of Microsoft too.

15. jazz4ever

jazz4ever I'm turned on by numbers

i would go back and buy all of the spychangers and laser rods

16. Wolve

Wolve WolfBane

Eh if i could i guess i would also try to get every combiner out there lol

17. Leemon

Leemon Yar, spare sum fuel mate?

News Credits:
    A dozen Fortress Maximus's please.

18. Wolve

Wolve WolfBane

Now your thinkn` =P

19. Jeremy.B

Jeremy.B Leader Blackout LIVES!!!

News Credits:

Take back a piece of technology we have today, such as a really good digital camera, laptop, or ipod, then sell it to a major corporation in the early eighties. Not only would you be an instant millionaire, you could invest in up and coming stock and you would help speed along technologucal innovation.

20. Wolve

Wolve WolfBane

Or you could take something like today, as you sead, a camra! break in someplace that has many specs on things like cars and what not.. go back in time, sell the specs, then sell your camra then do that investment stuff that makes my brain turn into a slushie.. Money crisis solved!