If You Could Do your Own Live Action Transformers Film what robots you would add?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by eagc7, Aug 2, 2010.

1. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movies Fan/Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    as the title says, If yo umde your own film abotu trnasformers. Which Robot you Would Add?

Aslo you Can Pick the alt modes and Vocie actors you Woudl Pick (this is Optional)

Well For the Autobots i Would Pick
    Optimus Prime
    Bumblebee
    Jazz
    Arcee
    Flareup
    Ironhide
    Mirage
    Ratchet
    Hound
    and Sideswipe

And the Decepticons
    Megatron
    Starscream
    Soundwave
    Barricade
    Frenzy
    Ravage
    Shockwave
    Lazerbeak
    Lugnut
    Lockdown
    Skywarp
    Thundercraker
    And Scorponok

What abotu you?

2. Dran0n

Dran0n Junk male

News Credits:
    Autaborts:
    - Optimus
    - Ironhide
    - Ratchet
    - Wheeljack
    - Jazz
    - Bumblebee
    - Prowl

Decrepticons:
    - Megatron
    - Starscream
    - Skywarp
    - Thundercracker
    - Soundwave
    - Shockwave

I do believe that's all.

3. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Autobots: Optimus, Ironhide, Ratchet, Jazz, Bumblebee

Decepticons: Megatron, Starscream, Soundwave (with Laserbeak and Ravage), Blitzwing, Skywarp

Too many TFs spoil the broth.

4. Jochimus

Jochimus Well-Known Member

For the first in a series of movies:

AUTOBOTS
    Optimus Prime
    Bumblebee
    Jazz
    Ratchet
    Ironhide
    Prowl
    Arcee

DECEPTICONS
    Megatron
    Soundwave
    Ravage
    Laserbeak
    Ratbat
    Beastbox
    Starscream
    Thundercracker
    Skywarp
    Dirge
    Thrust
    Ramjet
    Sunstorm
    Slipstream
    Acidstorm

...yeah, I'm a big believer in putting the heroes through hell. :D  Plus I'd take probably out about three or four of the Autobots in the process (Optimus and Jazz would be exempt, at least this time out, since they've already bought it in the current live-action arc). :ev:  Needless to say, the Autobots wouldn't actually win against these odds; at best, they'd probably wear down the Decepticons into flying off to fight another day.

Obviously so many TFs in one movie would also jeopardize any sort of character development for them, but then the first step I'd take to correct that problem is to give ONE human character and ONE ALONE any sort of real prominence in screen time (the rest would be either minor supporting characters or squishies) and hand the rest to the robots, even when they're NOT blasting and smashing the crap outta each other. Which would require TF voices strong enough to carry the film because we'd be with the robots, on both sides, A LOT.

I'd tend to do a lot of things that most others probably wouldn't.

5. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Flickr:
    Transformers: New Generation

Maximals:
    Optimus Primal Actor Gary Chalk
    Blurr (Cheetor) Actor Ian Corlett
    Battletrap (Rattrap) Actor Scott McNeil
    Grimlock (Dinobot) Actor Scott McNeil
    Ironhide (Rhinox) Actor Richard Newman
    Silverbolt Actor Scott McNeil
    Depth Charge Actor Kevin Conroy

Predacons:
    Megatron Actor David Kaye
    Air Raid (Terrorsaur) Actor Doug Parker
    Shrapnel (Waspinator) Actor Scott McNeil
    Lockdown (Tarantulas) Actor Alec Willows
    Brawl (Scorponok) Actor Don Brown
    Inferno Actor Jim Byrnes
    Rampage Actor Mark Hamil

6. VaderPrime1

VaderPrime1 Prepare for termination!

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    My movie would be... Transformers: Rise of the Wreckers

I'd include the most iconic members and have them go up against their arch enemies. None of it would be on Earth it would be the first time they banned together during the Great War.

7. Cyber Star

Cyber Star Why so Geewun, Loser?

lol these were the same ones i was gonna pick :D 

8. spiritprime

spiritprime Dudes, I'm a girl!

News Credits:
    Autobots
    -Optimus Prime - Peterbilt Truck - Peter Cullen
    -Prowl - 2007 Dodge Charger Police Patrol - Alistair Abell
    -Jazz - Pontiac Solstice GPX Weekend Racer - Darius McCrary
    -Bumblebee - 2010 Chevrolet Camero - Mar Ryan
    -Ironhide - GMC Topkick C4500 Truck - Jess Harnell
    -Ratchet - Hummer H2 Search and Rescue Sport Utility Truck - Robert Foxworth
    -Sideswipe - Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Concept - André Sogliuzzo
    -Sunstreaker - Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Concept - Corey Burton
    -Arcee - Ducati 848 - Susan Blu
    -Rodimus - 2008 Dodge Challenge/1969 Daytona Ferrari Hybrid - Judd Nelson

Decepticons
    -Megatron - Cybertronian Supersonic Jet - Hugo Weaving
    -Starscream - Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor - Charlie Adler
    -Soundwave - Cybertronian Jet - Frank Welker
    -Shockwave - AH-64 Apache - Corey Burton
    -Laserbeak - Cybertronian Jet - Frank Welker
    -Ravage - Cybertronian Missile - Frank Welker
    -Blackout - MH-53 Pav Low Helicopter - Brian Stepanek
    -Skywarp - Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor - John Stephenson
    -Thundercracker - Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor - Seth Bleiler

9. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    Constructicons!!

10. Tigermegatron

Tigermegatron Banned

considering this will be TF4.

I'd get rid of all the TF1,TF2 & TF3 transformers. either they all died,went on a deep space mission or fell thru a black hole.

I kinda like the 1986 movie new TF characters & newer 1986 & 1987 TF characters. so i'd have some of those in the TF4 movie.

the beggining of the TF4 movie. will reveal that all the previous transformers left earth years ago. What draws the newer TF4 transformers to earth is the live beacon transmission in TF1 with optimus asking for more help via more troops. the transmission beacon got left behind by accident.

A autobot space ship full of autobots receive the signal & head towards earth. the decepticons space ship receives the signal also & attacks the autobot space ship. both ships heavily damaged crash land on earth. since the both ships get beyond damaged,various parts of the ships land in different continents of america.

Having the TF4 story be a true homage to the TF G-1 seasons 1 & 2. where the decepticons arrive & try to steal all of earth natural resources. viewers will see the earth dying & people begging for natural resources. the decepticons will get extremly close to accomplishing there goal. more close than they came in the cartoon. the autobots will defeat the decepticons & restore the natural resources back to the earth. perhaps the decepticons control & use unicron to steal all of earth natural resources. than the autobots & rodimus prime's matrix of leadership blows up unicron & all the natural resources fall back to the earth. the end of the movie will show unicrons parts all over space & unicron's robot head drifting off into space.

My ideal TF4 autobot crew:

Rodimus Prime
    Kup
    Blurr
    Wreckgarr
    Ultra magnus
    Dinobots,5 of them that combine to form dinoking.
    Metroplex
    Skylynx
    chromedome
    double dealer,yeah I realize he's a 1988 toy.
    Minerva,female race car/bot
    Perceptor

My ideal TF4 decepticons:

Galvatron G-1 1986 styled
    Cyclonus
    Scourge
    Blitzwing
    Predacons that form predaking
    Sixshot
    Astrotrain
    apeface
    snapdragon
    Ghost of Starscream
    Trypticon
    nightbird,deception female transformer. a evil race car/bot. motorcycle femme bots have been so over done.

11. MaxLinden

MaxLinden Auto-Con

News Credits:
    All the Autobots and Decepticons from Season 1 and 2.....
    6 hour movie of a super duper amazing plot and stuff...
    Maybe even stick in Tidal wave for a epic fight at the end.

12. Baird

Baird bug-stomper

I think the Autobots would need a couple of heavy-hitters, so Prime and Magnus would be certs, plus it'd be an awe-inspiring visual with the two giant trailer-trucks rolling out.

I would also have Ironhide,(red and black version of the Topkick) Ratchet, Wheeljack, Bumblebee and Prowl, maybe Hound too.

For the Decepticons I would include Megatron (turns into T-80 Soviet tank) Starscream, (the smaller F-35) Skywarp, (Harrier) Soundwave ( turns into a giant satellite truck) and the Combaticons. Rumble and Frenzy would accompany SW for the first film.

Second film would round out SW's espionage team with Laserbeak, Buzzsaw and Ravage. Shockwave would show up with the Constructicons, and Astrotrain (transport) too. Possibly the second string jets would apear (Thust, Ramjet etc) which wuld turn into older Cold War jets as well as Thundercracker (F-18 Super Hornet). The Autobots would get Jetfire who turns into a Tu-160, Warpath, Cliffjumper and Omega Surpreme (Ark transport).

13. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

My choices:

Autobots:
    Optimus Prime
    Bumblebee
    Blurr
    Bulkhead
    Ratchet

Decepticons:
    Megatron
    Blitzwing
    Starscream
    Onslaught
    Breakdown

14. rodimal

rodimal Let's destroy Decepticons

Ebay:
    Everyones ideas sound good and inspiring. I'm still thinking of who I would use in my verison of the movies.

15. DecepticonsRule

DecepticonsRule Triple-Changer

News Credits:
    For me, this isn't just a simple answer. I'd have to think about the plot of the film, and which characters could fit it. Then, I'd have to think of realistic alternate modes, and cool robot designs for them.
    I don't know why, but for me, it's more complicated than just picking robots I like.

16. Spin-Out

Spin-Out Are you afraid of the dark?

Transformers: Ignition

Autobots:
    Optimus Prime (Red-and-blue truck, young yet idealistic leader.)
    Bumblebee (Small compact car, somewhat uncertain of himself, uses stingers)
    Ironhide (Big old International CXT, bigger than Optimus, big guns)
    Arcee (Feisty young fembot, blue, Japanese bike, ninjabot who uses shurikens)
    Ratchet (Old Autobot, rescue vehicle, uses an EMP cannon, compassionate)
    Wheeljack (Absent-minded old scientist, fried circuits, borderline crazy, DeLorean, sniper. Mostly green.)
    Prowl (Police car, uses swords, calm, collected. Very samurai-ish.)

Decepticons:
    Megatron (V-22 Osprey, ruthless, cunning, brutal.)
    Starscream (F-22 Raptor, young Decepticon, a compelte turnaround from the usual treacherous Starscream. Actually fairly loyal and surprisingly honorable.)
    Lugnut (Big ol' bomber, biggest Decepticon, most powerful, utterly loyal to Megatron.)
    Shockwave (Treacherous, cunning, logical, emotionless. Turns into an assault helicopter.)
    Soundwave (Cold, robotic. Turns into a Scion xB.)
    Bludgeon (Mysterious, silent, brutal warrior. Turns into an experimental super-heavy tank from WWII.)
    Sideways (Decepticon spy, cruel sense of humor. Turns into a Harley Davidson.)

17. Geewun1

Geewun1 Well-Known Member

This!

18. mttyns

mttyns Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Also the first two movies have shown me that as cool as they are, big, bulky land-based alt modes such as tanks and construction vehicles are a bit of a handicap for the Decepticons. They don't have speed or flight or their side to make a fast escape so all they can do is literally turn up and have seven colours of shite beaten out of them. Ironically Barricade and Sideways with their car modes hade great scope for longevity.

19. Ceasar121

Ceasar121 Wants a Toxitron repaint!

News Credits:
    I'd setup for a trilogy. Actually thought about writing a script for this and seeing if Hasbro's interested.

Movie 1 - Transformers- Robots In Disguise. Megatron arrives on earth accompanied by Starscream, Sunstorm, Soundwave (with Frenzy, Lazerbeak and Rumble) and The Constructicons. They quickly subdue earth, as Soundwave locks and controls all human communication. Starscream dominates the earth's air defenses as a disguised an F22, with Sunstorm's assistance. Megatron crushes whatever military resistance there is with the help of his ultimate weapon: The Devastator. In exchange for not destroying them all, and some measure of freedom, some of humanity is enslaved in work camps, building energy harvesters. Ron Witwicky, consumate family man, is captured along with his wife, Judy and son, Sam.

After hearing Starscream and Megatron conversing about how they can amass the energy of this planet to return and destroy their foes the Autobots, Sam relays a message to his friend, Chip Chase, to send a message into space, calling for the Autobots. Chip works on the building of a new Large Hadron Collider. He is able to hack Soundwave's message encryption large to send the message SOS Autobots...

While imprisoned, Sam meets an interesting girl named Carly. They become friends.

The scientist Wheeljack, picks up the incoming message. Optimus Prime organizes a team to investigate, consisting of Jazz, Wheeljack, Prowl, Ironhide, Bumblebee and himself. Arriving on Earth, they proceed to the source of the message, meeting Chip. Soundwave notes the usefulness of the LHC, and begins to add improvements to the plan secretly. He also informs Megatron that the Autobots have arrived.

The Autobots launch some tactical missions to free the humans and destroy the energy harvesters. In the process, the Witwicky's are freed and Bumblebee becomes close with Sam. Carly and Sam agree to keep in touch.

Hearing that his work camps are being closed, Megatron attacks Washington DC in force. Wheeljack gives the human military an override to Soundwaves communications lock. The military arrives to attempt hold ground till the Autobots can arrive. Devastator is formed and chaos ensues. In the resulting battle, Prowl and Ironhide are gravely wounded, while Sunstorm, Mixmaster, and Megatron are killed. Starscream calls for a retreat. Autobots are too wounded to pursue, but know the war is far from over. Optimus calls for Ratchet, realizing they will need a battle medic. Sam Witwicky forms NEST... and vows to fight right alongside the Autobots.

Movie 2 - Starscream's Brigade - Starscream calls for his brothers Thundercracker and Skywarp to come and join him in taking revenge upon earth and the Autobots for the death of their brother, Sunstorm. He and Soundwave begin plans for another combiner team, as with the death of Mixmaster, the Devastator is no more. Work on the Combaticons is started. The Autobots defend earth's resources, as Soundwave starts a propaganda campaign against the Autobots, using secretly placed hypnochips. Starscream and the seekers routinely steal energy, in hopes of activating the Combaticons, and crushing earth underfoot. Ratchet arrives along with Hound, Huffer and Cliffjumper. He sets about repairing Ironhide and Prowl. The Autobots fights with the Cons are taking a toll on the planet, as well as themselves. NEST routinely fights along side the Autobots, serving as the human element. Sam Witwicky is leader of these freedom fighter, with full government support.

Realizing that these measly scraps of energy aren't amassing quickly enough, Starscream calls for more air assistance from Octane, Blitzwing, and begrudgingly, Shockwave. Shockwave suggests more small Transformers like Frenzy and Rumble... but that they have human covers. Starscream approves this ideal. Soundwave makes it known that he has finished a more immediate plan... the Large Hadron Collider is revealed to be a Sun Harvester. Starscream tells him to activate it. The final battle takes place here, with NEST storming the place. The Harvester is only activated for 5 minutes before it is destroyed, but the energy is enough to bring the COmbaticons online. The fight is terrible, as most of the Constructicons are killed, save Long Haul, and with the Air Superiority of the Cons, NEST to relagated to duck and run tactics in supporting the Autobots. At this time the Combaticons are ordered to form Bruticus. The ensuing destruction claims the lives of Bumblebee and Huffer, as well as many NEST soldiers. An enraged Sam leads an Air Strike on Bruticus. Jumping onto Bruticus as the Seekers destroy the NEST copters, he is able to deliver an energy blast into the optics of Bruticus, disabling him. Starscream orders the Cons the focus on Optimus Prime. The Autobots regroup, but in doing so, the Seekers get the drop on Optimus Prime and severely damage him. Starscream rips the Matrix from his chest and orders a retreat. It appears the Bots have won, but at what cost?

Soundwave recieves a transmission, as Starscream sulks in the base. In walks Megatron. It seems some of the energy he used to activate the Combaticons was used to resurrect Megatron...

Movie 3- End Game. The resurrected Megatron commands that the earth be destroyed. He snatches control back from a less than happy Starscream. He is also routinely dismissive and hard on Starscream. Starscream notes this and a hatred for Megatron begins to fester.

This is an all out war movie. Shockwave replaces government officials with Pretenders, and declares war on the Autobots. Only NEST knows they are innocent. They also repair the Combaticons. Wheeljack rebuilds Bumblebee into Goldbug but can't get him out of statis lock. Hot Rod, Ultra MAgnus and Springer and Jetfire arrive, as the Wreckers. First order of business, secure the Matrix.

Shockwave also has created drones for the Decepticons, enabling them to attack much more efficiently. Using the Matrix, he gives them life. Each Con lieutenant is given 6 drones to control via mind link, tho they have some basic personality. Starscream is given a fleet of jets, Megatron, a fleet of tanks, Soundwave more minions and Shockwave only 3 (they will be the Dinobots)... tho they are... different. Hot Rod and the Wreckers succeed in getting the drop on Megatron, and stealing the Matrix back from him, and while Hot Rod holds it, he becomes somewhat overwhelmed and delusional by it, calling himself Rodimus Prime. The Matrix is returned to Optimus, bringing him back online, and it is used to reactivate Bumblebee (Goldbug). Rodimuses delusions continue and he continues to believe he is Rodimus Prime. Optimus calls out Megatron for a final fight, stating that the winner shall be given this planet. The Autobots allies, NEST fight alongside them, while the Cons new human alliance, COBRA, backs them.

The final battle occurs... who's going to win?

It's adventurous, but I have a way to shoot it with a 200 million dollar budget, as well as lots of human element. The highlights are the bots, because they are the stars, but it is written from Sam's perspective, just without AS MUCH romance. He and Carly are going to get together in the series, and there would be lots of human in it. But the outline features the robot parts. My director would be Robert Zemeckis, Tom Hanks, the Wachowski's or Ridley Scott.

20. Chris B

Chris B Well-Known Member

TF1 had the right starting Autobot line-up with Optimus, Bumblebee, Jazz, Ironhide, and Ratchet. I'd just add Prowl and Wheeljack and it would be perfect.

For the Decepticons, you need Megatron, Starscream, and Soundwave with his minions of course. I'd bring back Barricade and Blackout and include Thundercracker and Skywarp. As well as create a few original with some obsure G1 names slapped on.