If you could do a new Transformers show

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Redsonjustin, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Redsonjustin

Redsonjustin Banned

Each season is 26 episodes.

I would start with a 3 part series opener with:
    Autobots
    Optimus Prime
    Bumblebee
    Jazz
    Ironhide
    Ratchet

Decepticons
    Megatron
    Starscream
    Soundwave
    Barricade

I would introduce Wheeljack and Prowl to the autobots and Thundercracker,Skywarp and Brawl to the decepticons.
    I would end the first season with the Autobots beating the decepticons in a city.

I would start the second season with the autobots being split up due to going on many missions.a recurring theme would be how frequently you would only see 2-3 autobots an episode.I'd introduce Cliffjumper and Hot Shot to the autobots and Lockdown,Knock out and Lugnut to the decepticons.I would end the season with the decepticons outnumbering the autobots and killing Hot Shot.

The third season would be all about trust the Autobots would split into two teams:
    Optimus Prime
    Bumblebee
    Jazz

Ratchet
    Cliffjumper
    Ironhide

The season would end with the autobots coming out of hiding and defeating the deceptions.This season would see the deaths of Lugnut and Barricade.

The fourth and final season would see the introduction of Shockwave,Omega Supreme and Devastator.Throughout the season Megatron would be put to missions by Unicron and at the end of the series he would become Galvatron and the 4 part finale would be the Autobots fight against Unicron and the Deaths of all the decepticons except for Soundwave,Shockwave and Lockdown.

Tell me you're thoughts and what you would do for a series.

2. Stardust262

Stardust262 Moe is the Only Way

News Credits:
    Open with this cast:

Autobots:
    Optimus Prime
    Hot Shot
    Red Alert
    Wheeljack
    Hound

Decepticons:
    Megatron
    Starscream
    Soundwave
    Demolishor
    Tidal Wave
    Cyclonus

Sideways can be there too to mix things up

By the end of season 1, the following would've been introduced:

Autobots:
    Crosswise
    Silverstreak

Decepticons:
    Shockwave

And the following would be killed:

Autobots:
    Hound

Decepticons:
    None

By the end of Season 2, the following would be killed:

Autobots:
    Crosswise

Decepticons:
    Shockwave

By the end of the show, the following would be killed

Autobots:
    Optimus Prime (Hot Shot would become leader)

Decepticons:
    Tidal Wave

Demolishor would defect to the Autobots

Megatron would either be killed or arrested. Soundwave and Cyclonus would be arrested.

3. DinoFreakUSA

DinoFreakUSA Well-Known Member

Here's my idea.
    The Autobots have already been established on Earth, the Decepticons are thought to be defeated. The Transformers have been interigrated into human society. One day however, Optimus Prime goes missing. The next month, someone who looks like Optimus attacks the world's capitols. He claims he is just the begining of an Autobot takeover. The world begins to think the Autobots were tricking them. Eventually the government orders all Transformers to be apprehended. When a few Autobots resist, they are declared enemies of humanity and go into hiding. A few get catured and it is up to a rag-tag team of Autobots to figure out what is going on.

Main Cast Autobots:
    Air Raid- leader
    Perceptor- Advisor/Second in Command
    Wasp- Loner
    Rattrap- "ex" low life (Think ROTF Wheelie)
    Jolt-the kid of the group

Main Cast Humans:
    Nobody- they meet a few in their travels, some more than once, but they are not the main cast.

Main Cast Decepticons: Turns out they're back and have a plan.
    Nemesis Prime/Scourge- a dark version of Optimus who is trying his best to replace Megatron
    Rampage- creepy loner (Basically Beast Wars Version)
    Ravage- spy, misses Soundwave
    The Dinocons- Violent brutes (reform later)
    Thundercracker- Scientist
    Slipstream- like a female version of Starscream only more competent
    Bonecrusher- hated everything (2007 version)
    Sky-Byte- usually gentle but prone to violent outburst

4. daitarn red

daitarn red bionic hero

autobots
    optimus primw
    metal hawk
    hot spot
    sideways
    cyclous

deceticons
    megatron
    galavtron
    hotrod
    starscream

5. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    I would do this.

Transformers Legacy by CyRaptor on deviantART

Wholly and entirely THIS. Great characters, great designs, great backstories.

(Seriously, CyRaptor needs to be paying me some mad dough based on how much I promote his work. :D  )

6. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    If we get a show with Optimus Prime, Hot Shot, Jazz, Wheeljack, Ratchet, Jetfire, a combo of Ironhide and Bulkhead, Megatron, Starscream, Soundwave, Shockwave, drones and Sideways to it, keep Derrick Wyatt 1,000,000 lightyears away from it, and make it look like Young Justice... I'll take it.

7. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I've not got nearly the amount of detail you guys have.

Basic concept though, I'd do something a bit different:

The Decepticons are winning the war. Under the leadership of a brilliant, self-styled Emperor of Destruction (not Megatron) they have almost entirely taken Cybertron and its moons. The Autobots in a bid to stop the Decepticons from completely dominating the galaxy steal the one and only thing capable of initiating the process of creating new Transformers life - the Key to Vector Sigma - and plan to take it beyond the reaches of the Decepticons. But their ship, their last Ark, is critically damaged when making the jump to hypserspace. The ship and its crew is never heard from again.

Many years pass. The Decepticons create advanced AI soldiers as Vehicons to get around the inability to create new sparks, and now rule around 65% of the Milky Way Galaxy. The great and aloof Emperor rules from a throneworld near the galactic core, having abandoned Cybertron long ago. He leaves the affairs of the empire to his generals, in particular Megatron, Galvatron and Jhiaxus.

A member of a small and scattered resistance, Rodimus, fleeing from a Decepticon warship sent to wipe out him and his comrades, stumbles into a distant, oft-ignored system of no strategic or resource value. But on arrival, he picks up Cybertronian lifesigns from a small, blue planet. His ship damaged, he makes his way to the world known by its inhabitants as Earth - but the glory seeking Decepticon captain (who else? Starscream) follows him and realises that they have discovered the lost Autobot Ark, and the key to Decepticon conquest of the entire galaxy...

That's the premise. Idea is the Autobots would be on Earth for a while, so Optimus Prime can call in the best agents he has for any given mission. The Decepticons, thanks to their galactic dominance, can send for reinforcements as required. And that's not even counting Autobots and others out in space who could turn up to play a role.

A further twist, the Autobots have almost an urban legend feel about them, so nobody knows if they truly exist or not. Stories of giant defenders who stop car crashes or who rescue people from raging floods are not unheard of, but there is no evidence of the Transformers to the general population of Earth, at least until Megatron shows up and announces himself as the leader of the noble Guardians, on Earth to put a stop to the vile Renegades.

Okay, so perhaps I have put way too much thought into this thing. That's the basic premise and the mid-season 1 plot twist there.

8. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

MASSIVE WALL OF TEXT AHEAD.

For me, I'd do this:

Backstory:
    - The Cybertronians are a peaceful race, little more than worker ants with little free-will, Cybertron is ruled by the 13 with the aide of the Quintessons [who help maintaining order], but the Quintessons grew worse and worse as time passed by, and soon they became tyrannical rulers, forcing the Thirteen to leave the planet. Until one of them, Megatronus Prime, returned, and started a rebellion against the Quintessons, where the Cybertronians acquired their own free-will.

[All of this would be told through a resume narrated by Peter Cullen].

Cast, S1:
    - Optimus Prime.
    - Megatron.
    - Megatronus Prime/The Fallen.
    - Vector Prime [and the other eleven].
    - Zeta Prime.
    - Sentinel Prime.
    - Kup.
    - Soundwave.

Story.

Setting:

- First episode picks up at the final day of the War against the Quintessons, Optimus and Megatron are two warriors who fight alongside Megatronus, and both are with him then they storm the last fortress of the Quintessons. A massive battle ensues, amids that battle it can be seen how much Megatronus enjoys the thrill of battle, almost addicted to it.
    The battle ends, and the Quintessons run away from the planet to never return.

Second episode is some decades after, Cybertron is a thriving society, The Thirteen have passed their duty of rules of Cybertron to the Primes [Optimus is not one of them yet], Zeta Prime being the leader.

Megatronus is bored with all the happy feeling and misses the War, he is tormented by the voice of Unicron, reminding him of how much he wants battle, Megatronus tries to refuse no matter what, but upon realizing how useless without a battle to fight, he accepts Unicron's promise of a War that will never end as long as he lives.

And so The Fallen betrays his brothers, saying he has greater objectives [an-ever lasting War], we see a battle between the Thirteen [very Dragon Ball Z-esque, except for the "BORING SHIT" parts], where The Fallen battles them all as they ravage Iacon.

The Fallen bans ten of them to another realm with his last strengths, leaving only himself, Alpha Trion and Vector alive, and then he runs away, stating the War has only begun.

Episode ends.

Season-Spanning plots:

- The Fallen rallies rogue Cybertronians [savages who live isolated areas] to his will, coining them as Decepticons. and so wages war against the Autobots.

- Autobots VS Decepticons, with Optimus and Megatron as the main protagonists.

- As the season goes, Megatronus continously tries to turn Megatron to his side ["Join me.." and stuff], while Vector teaches Optimus the way of the Primes, seeing in him a new Prime.
    As the episodes passes by, Optimus and Vector become closer to father and son [and he acquires a brother-like relationship with Sentinel and Zeta].
    While Megatron grows envios and lonely, seeing more similarities between him and Megatronus as the days pass by.

- In the season finale, Vector would have his final battle with Megatronus, and would end up killing himself [and taking Megatronus with him].
    Optimus is devastated by the loss of Vector, and Sentinel becomes his surrogate father.

Season 2:

- Zeta Prime [WFC-inspired] becomes the leader of the Autobots, with Optimus as his right-hand-man and Sentinel as his counselor.

- Without the Fallen, the rogue Cybertronians become cast-outs, despised by everyone and left for dead. Megatron would start to pity them, and help them with food and shelter.
    While there, one of them [Soundwave] would "open his eyes" to the corruption of the Cybertronian system.

- Meanwhile, Optimus becomes the greatest Prime to ever live.

- Mid-season, Megatron embraces the Decepticon Army, becoming their leader and Messiah [in his eyes].
    He tries to make Optimus join him, to no avail.

- Megatron declares war on Cybertron, wanting to replace the current system with his own.

- Season finale, Optimus refuses to fight Megatron, and for such, he pays the price: Iacon is ravaged, and Megatron murders Zeta Prime, who dies on Sentinel's arms.

S3:

- Sentinel takes command of the Autobots, but now he is now cold towards Optimus [due the death of Zeta], and being a "Win by any means necessary" type of ruler, utilizing biological warfare to wipe out entire continents of Cybertron in hope of vanquishing the Decepticons.

- Optimus, heartbroken with Sentinel's coldness and extremist attitude [also blaming himself fro Zeta's death], receives an offer from Kup: Turn in a black-ops team to save Cybertron from both Megatron and Sentinel.

- Battles come and go across the season, mid-way through, Sentinel discovers Optimus and tries to kill him off for the betrayal, only to realize how far he fell. Sentinel then shoots himself in the head, too tired to keep living.

- Optimus takes his place, and revitalizes the Autobot's image with the people.

- near to the season finale, they discover Cybertron is dying, a robotic apocalypse ensues: They try to save the greater number of people as everything falls apart.

- Optimus and Megatron have their first battle as Iacon collapses, Megatron tries to shoot down The Autobot Ark with his Trypticon model [Megatron is completely off his rocker by this point], after a lenghty battle, Megatron is kicked in the chasm and Trypticon is destroyed in the atmosphere.

- Megatron is revealed to be alive inside the dead Cybertron, Unicron talks to him, posessing the dead Cybertron.

Cue serie's end.

WALL OF TEXT GOODNESS.

9. Sideways77

Sideways77 oh shoogah

News Credits:
    I always had the idea of a series. It's basically the same as anyother, except the cast and begining.

The begining is basically a war on Cybertron. But eventually, Unicron shows and rips Cybertron into two halves, splitting up the Autobots and Decepticons, forcing them to work together. Optimus and Megatron eventually join forces to defeat Unicron. Optimus uses the Matrix to destroy Unicron, but sacrificing himself and Megatron. Cybertron eventually corrods into nothing, as a single shuttle departs, with the joined Autobot and Decepticon forces.

They find their way to Earth, and live far out of Human territory. Eventually, they find civilization, and scan Earth modes. But the team is dying from Energon loss. They eventually figure out gasoline can be turned into Energon, so they are forced to fight over it as the two fractions return.

Autobots:
    Rodimus Prime
    Minerva
    Chromia
    Leadfoot (and Steeljaw)
    Trailbreaker

Decpeticons:
    Shockwave
    Slipstream
    Barrage
    Runamuck
    Runabout
    Thunderwing
    Skullgrin
    Sky-Byte

Humans: None, except Humans that are caught in crossfire.

10. Boulder

Boulder Rock Lord

Either:

TF: Apocolypse. Something like "All Hail Megatron" and akin to asking "What if Starscream doesn't shoot at the Ark, causing the Autobots to wake up?" It would be a post-apocolyptic tale in which humanity has lost the war to the Decepticons. The Autobots awaken and assist a group of freedom fighters led by Spike Witwicky.

Or

MTMTE: The Lost Years. Stories take place during Season 2 of G1 and TF:TM. The Wreckers arrival on Earth, the Autobots' Exodus from Cyberton as the Decepticons finally win the war for their home planet. The fate of Autobots and Decepticons that were never seen or didn't appear again during or after the movie are (sometimes tragically) revealed.

11. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    Pfft. I had four lines. And one of those was a link. ;) 

12. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    With knowing the fact Hasbro won't drop the bots or cons, I would still do a change.

Transformers: Earth

Setting:

Grimlock and his Dinobots joins Optimus Prime's Autobot forces in a final attack against Megatron's forces. The battle is massive and Grimlock falls in battle when a building comes crashing down on him.

Five hours later, Grimlock comes online and gets out the rubble in a different world. Not far from him Bumblebee, Ironhide, Ratchet, and Jazz are dead. He hears laser fire and runs towards the area, he stops by a ruined building and looks. He sees his fellow Dinobots dead with Starscream and the seekers by them, with smoke rising from the guns. Grimlock is about to attack when he sees Optimus Prime on the ground with Megatron standing near him, holding the Matrix.

Grimlock makes his move and charges through Decepticon laser fire and tackles Starscream into Megatron and takes the Matrix and runs from the area. Megatron isn't too worry, he thinks Grimlock is an idiot and will be dealt with soon.

Two months later, the humans are enslaved and Megatron has left Earth to aid Shockwave on Cybertron, placing Soundwave as leader of Earth. Grimlock now as Grimlockus Prime, gathers any remaining Autobot forces to liberate Earth.

Autobots:
    Grimlock/Grimlockus Prime
    Prowl
    Wheeljack
    Arcee
    Hound
    Trailbreaker
    Silverbolt
    Warpath

Decepticons:
    Soundwave
    Skywarp
    Starscream
    Thundercracker
    Blitzwing
    Astrotrain
    Slipsteam
    Spittor

13. UltraAlanMagnus

UltraAlanMagnus Big Green Dead?

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Something like the DC Cartoons and get Starscream to break the 4th Wall.

14. walnuts

walnuts Well-Known Member

PRIME

A Game of Thrones style story that showcases the rich mythology of the franchise in a way that has seldomly done before. Sentinel Prime is leader, but not one appointed by Primus. In the face of this, he tries to control a restless senate, an antagonistic population and an economy that has ground to a halt due to a severe Energon shortage. You can get it, but only if you can afford it, further widening the gap between the rich and poor. This shortage is felt on far flung mining colonies, where workers are being laid off. Outraged at the excess of the elite, the workers are forced in to the slums of Kaon, where in order to survive, they turn to the illegal gladiator rings to survive. One of them, a warrior without peer, soons arises. Soon, he adopts a stage name, one that will reflect his new found status as a champion of the people...Megatronus.

New found fame leads Megatronus in to the political arena, where he is noticed by a disgruntled senator...Soundwave. Megatronus is the force that Soundwave needs to storm the senate and unseat Sentinel Prime from power. Unfortunately, when that happens, Soundwave is not installed as the new Prime, nor is Megatronus. No, instead the mantle passes on to a new leader, a warlike leader...Zeta Prime. Soon, the battle moves from the political arena in to the streets of Cybertron. A vicious media campaign brands Megatronus as a con-bot, deceiving all his followers and strips the -us from his name. He is not worthy of being compared to a Prime they say, so he is simply known as Megatron, leader of the Terrorist organisation the Decepticons, a name invented by the media and one that Megatron wears proudly.

Meanwhile, whilst the underground war between the authorities wages on between the Senate and the Decepticons, Senator Soundwave enlists the help of a scientist with 'loose morals' to give the edge to the Decepticon cause...Shockwave. With his genius, he creates the ultimate fusion between Cybertronian and Machine...a Transformer. With this technology, the Decepticons will be able to transform in to living weapons and giving them a decisive advantage in the coming war.

I don't have time to write out all my thoughts, but this is just a sample of what I think could happen, and what I'd like to see happen :) 

15. decepticreep312

decepticreep312 Well-Known Member

Why is cyclonus an Autobot and hot rod a decepticon?

16. IaconStargazer

IaconStargazer Maximal

If I could make a Transformers show, I'd say it would be comprised of four thirteen-episode seasons, each having a heavily connected plot with pretty much no filler. (I feel sort of inspired by Gurren Lagann's plot in that way.)

Transformers: Eternity

Main Cast
    - Autobots: Optimus Prime, Ultra Magnus, Prowl, Ironhide, Ratchet, Perceptor, Jetfire, Grimlock, Impactor, Springer, Silverbolt, Omega Supreme, Nightbeat, Blurr, Xaaron, Punch, Cerebros
    - Decepticons: Megatron, Soundwave (and Cassetticons in some form), Shockwave, Starscream, Thundercracker, Skywarp, Slipstream, Onslaught, Motormaster, Scorponok, Blitzwing, Runabout, Runamuck, Sixshot, Counterpunch, Zarak

First Season (Episodes 1-13):
    - It is the final days of the Great War on Cybertron. While most of the population have either departed to new worlds or perished in the millennia-long conflict, Optimus Prime and Megatron's remaining forces continue to battle on their dying homeworld. As they revisit their pasts and contemplate their futures in these fights, each faction eventually makes the decision to journey out into deep space.

Second Season (Episodes 14-26):
    - As the Autobots and Decepticons chase each other across the galaxy aboard the Ark and the Nemesis, their travels lead them to unique Cybertronian colonies - some established somewhat recently, others having stood since the long-ago Golden Age. As they investigate the mysteries of their long-living culture on these other planets, amazing events lead the main Bot and Con forces to a distant organic world called Earth, where their starships crash-land and become buried deep underground, forcing them to go into stasis lock.

Third Season (Episodes 27-39):
    - As thousands of years come and go, geological and human activity jar the Ark and Nemesis crews back to consciousness, where they choose to attempt to resume their battles in secret by taking on local mechanical alternate forms. Their confrontations lead to many humans discovering them, though, with both sides gaining new allies and enemies in them. As the fights are waged, discoveries are made of previous Transformer activity on Earth, through hidden artifacts, ancient markings of their native languages, and even some recovered Cybertronians.

Fourth Season (Episodes 40-52):
    - Years pass on Earth, and as the Autobots' alliance with humanity grows stronger in the fight against the Decepticons and their own native allies, connections between Earth and Cybertron's histories are tied further together - including possible involvement of the original Thirteen. Earth and its entire solar system soon become the center of the galaxy-wide Great War, and the culmination of these events threatens the futures of Cybertron and humanity.

17. BooyakaDragon

BooyakaDragon I Don't Even Know

News Credits:
    Transformers: Rebellion
    Megatron sends Soundwave and his squadron to crash into Iacon. Soundwave, not wanting to die, leads his squadrons away from the Decepticons. Soundwave and his followers became the Soundbots, a faction of rebel Decepticons.

The show follows Soundwave and the Soundbots goal to establish their new faction and to create a better place for former Decepticons and war veterans