If you could create a new Transformer character,what powers would it have ?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by KL70, Oct 16, 2011.

1. KL70

KL70 Member

If you could create a new Autobot Transformer character, what would he, she or it, be called and what cool superpowers and abilities would it have and wield.

2. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Nukatron

He's a Decepticon bombing plane. He can drop nukes anywhere he goes, and he has an unlimited amount of the-

>Autobot

Oh.

3. Crazy Ramjetty

Crazy Ramjetty marvel's got it good

lightray, proud member of the green lantern corp

4. mrgalvaprime

mrgalvaprime IDW2019 Stan

News Credits:
    The power to make any girl he wants fall in love with him (as every chick seems to have this power on me)

Yes i am that sad

5. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    Make-Do

Can turn his body into anything or anyone...oh wait...

6. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot

News Credits:
    Burnout is a sports car. I look forward to making him in the MMO and FoC.

Actually in War for Cybertron I made 8 characters. Each class has an Autobot and a Decepticon centric character I made for them.

7. Leo Primus

Leo Primus Well-Known Member

I'd make him silent and serious, only relying on melee combat. Also, he would aspire to the path of righteousness. And his name would be Rift.

8. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

Hah, that's funny Ryoku, Galvanitro [an old friend of mine in these boards] also has a character called Burnout [that will appear on his CGI fan movie TF Legacy Operation Dark Heart], he's a politican though.

And I created many OCs as time passed by, but I always had a personal liking for these two:

Rawbones - A war-veteran, tough as nails robot with a commanding voice, the big deal? He turns into a freaking HARLEY DAVIDSON, a very classic one [my personal favorite vehicle], and wields a Energon Bisento.

Skywound - A Decepticon, very well-spoken, educated, eloquent and cultured. He is loyal and efficient to the Decepticon cause, but holds no grudge against the Autobots, and is always soft-spoken and educated towards them [unless the situation requires threatening].
    His main trait is being overly elaborated in his speeches, like a politician or a shakesperean character.
    He turns into a Blackbird.

9. bignick1693

bignick1693 Maximal

News Credits:
    gigahurtz. he is a nintendo 3ds and is more of a modern g1 soundwave but the top screen is a shield and the stylus is a sword. his back launches the games who turns into his helper robots spies. gigahurtz has a gambling problems since he is a game system and is also very competitive with the other decepticons.

i might make more like his cartrigecons.

10. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Freezerburn. Has the ability to spray supercooled or superheated water, that turns into ice on contact or clouds of obscuring steam, or scaldingly hot (which arguably, is less effective against cybertronian foes). He turns into a zamboni.

11. HeroicC300

HeroicC300 Chats with Artists

News Credits:
    Turbocharger
    Function: Tactician/Yeoman
    Motto: "So long as I'm still standing I'm fit for duty."
    Bio:
    Turbocharger is an interesting bot. Anyone who sees his battered head never forget it. Some say it is his bandanna. Some say it is his broken eye. No matter what it is, all will agree the look in his eyes are what seal the memory. This Autobot lived in Kaon, and has a distinct animosity towards anyone from Praxus or Iacon. When the Decepticons took over, he and his twin sister, Sparkler, barely escaped alive. However, Sparkler slipped into stasis lock afterward, and as a result, Turbo has become increasingly erratic due to the telepathic bond they share. While he consistently serves well, everyone knows that as soon as the mission is over, he always has a mental breakdown. An honorary Wrecker, he has a distinct distaste for Bulkhead, calling him soft. Serving under Impactor aside Roadbuster, Whirl, Topspin and Twin Twist, he hopes to meet up with Prime's team with his sister's shell, in hope that they can revive her.

Abilities:
    Turbocharger has a distinct knack for run-and-gunning, being able to stay on the move and suppress his enemies. In his vehicle mode, he is a living anti-aircraft emplacement, using armor piercing shrapnel rounds to ruin the internals of any Decepticon he finds. A good tactician, he can make a plan and pull it off without ever stating all the steps; he simply sets a start and a goal and wings the rest. When in robot mode, his Urbanite Urchin Rifles can function as either sniper rifles or assault rifles. Quick on his feet, he uses a mix of dancing and martial arts to dispose of opponents at close range that his buzzsaws cannot.

Weaknesses:
    He is an arrogant individual, and can be bipolar at times, but if you can get under his armor, he will deflate quickly and be despondent. Also, his desire to get Sparkler back can hamper his effectiveness. While he keeps it under control, time will tell if he stays sane. If kept in combat for more the eight hours continuously, he WILL have a mental breakdown mid-combat.

12. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Complete understanding and control of the electro-magnetic spectrum, dimensional travel and a scientist of shielding. --> Backscatter