If you could create a different kind of prime

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by supernova222, May 15, 2017.

1. supernova222

supernova222 junkion

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    If you were able to create a new prime to be added to mainstream cannon, added to the line of primes along with popular names like sentinal, zeta, optimus and rodmius but differentiate them from the other primes, how would you. They could be female, minicon, junkion, beast bot, titan, etc.

For me, mine would be a scooter, a diminutive scooter(by TF standards, not human), barely reaching past the knees of their regular sized peers, yet well respected and with a personality and bravery far larger than their height would give on.

so, who is your prime?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Windsweeper II

Windsweeper II The Pristine

News Credits:
    Tutora Pax has a fierce personality, her bravery and sense of duty are beyond reproach, but she sometimes can be too demanding on others. She recognises this side of herself and feels great appreciation whenever someone with less ability tries to aim to reach her standard even if they fail. Her altmode would be a Cybertronian hovering vehicle that selects objects that can be recycled and burns those that cannot via a powerfull torch underneath the front of the vehicle.
    She lives in a community at the edge of civilisation on Paradron.
    She has nothing but contempt for the warlike nature of Autobots and Decepticons, but will defend her community to the death.
    She is very ingenious and a powerfull warrior, but she identifies with the civillian population in any situation and prefers to find a peacefull solution for every conflict.
    She is very diplomatic and always tries to turn a foe into a friend. There is a vain side to her personality, nor is she always able to remain serious: underneath her disciplined exterior she is a bit of a flake. She has a few strange hobby's, including the collecting of objects (and people) only she sees any beauty in.
    She enjoys the company of those closest to her but likes to tease them.
    Alltough at heart she is a pacifist, the way she goes all out and enjoys herself in battle scarces her more than she is willing to admit to herself.
    She has an iron will and vowed never to truly become a Prime or join this despicable million year war.

There is an ancient nearly forgotten prophecy that a truly passionate and compassionate Prime of Paradron will one day complete and teach a Prime thay will end the cycle of violence started on their world of origin.

Last edited: May 16, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  3. supernova222

supernova222 junkion

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Since others have expanded stories for their, I'll do more to.

Despite being the smallest prime in history, Scootus prime, or scoots to only her closest friends, had the personality of a titan. She refused to let her size hinder her or her ability to lead. It was rare for the matrix to choose a prime who could barely carry it. Although, in an attempt to make herself more intimidating, she was prone to carrying a staff almost twice as tall as herself. Behind her commanding personality and noble ideals, she hid a great secret from the other autobots; she was not of cybertron but was in fact a junkion, who most modern cybertronians considered as a distant mongrel breed of transformers. She was the prime who followed nova prime, but preceding guardian prime, having lead her people in the peaceful days before the dark days of the second cybertronian war. She did all she could to live up to her predecessor.

Her resolve and positive outlook began to fade as the threat of the decepticons grew. She confided in her second in command, guardian, that she knew she would likely not survive the battle to come. Not long after, one of her closest friends, a hauler truck, and the only one who new of her true origin, betrayed her and had chosen the decpeticon way. Tasked with assassinating the prime, he did so by crushing the diminutive scooter bot under his foot and escaping before he could be gunned down by the guards. The autobots found her crushed and broken body and in her last few seconds of life, she passed the matrix to guardian, charging him to protect the autobots way of life as the new prime. As she died, she also swore him to not kill her former friend, for hope of him someday finding redemption.

Last edited: May 16, 2017
  4. supernova222

supernova222 junkion

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yes, I feel like that might be more appropriate. If you want to do a full story you can post it in the fanfic board.

5. Dropkick

Dropkick Worse aim than Misfire.

Google+:
    YouTube:
    Here goes nothing.

Boreas Prime
    Alt-Mode: Half Track truck with a Snow Plow / Cybertronian Armored snow car
    Boreas is a special transformer. He is a point-one percenter, but he started off as a lowly soldier on the front lines of the war. He was not like any of the other soldiers seeing as he had the special power to freeze a decepticons T-cog to prevent them from firing their weapons and from running away. After getting promoted to General of his own unit, he grew close to all his troops and treated them as family. Until they were assigned to attack Kaon. After a tragic accident with Icepick, his second in command, his entire unit got slaughtered by Megatron's air command. Boreas never recovered. He is now the rank of a Prime, but he no longer sees the reason he is fighting for anymore, and why he joined the Autobot cause in the first place.

He is currently stationed on a frozen planet of ice and snow where nothing can harm him emotionally or physically. He is one of the many bots on Megatron's most wanted list.

Tech specs:
    Fire-blast: 2
    Strength: 7
    Endurance: 10
    Intelligence: 9
    Speed: 1

• Like Like x 1
  6. Novaburnhilde

Novaburnhilde Neoseed

News Credits:
    I'd like to see a Prime who was also a Combiner. Or heck, why not a Mini-con Prime? I think that'd be interesting. I'd like to see how Optimus Primal would do in Prime's shoes, leading the Autobots. A Decepticon who takes on the Prime title and Matrix? A former Decepticon turned Autobot who rises through the ranks and does well and ends up becoming the next Prime. I think there's a lot of creative opportunities to come up with a unique, new, Prime character.

I'd just rather it wasn't designed by a shit poll.

7. DOTM Bumblebee

DOTM Bumblebee I must be some kind of nut...

Aside from just making Bumblebee a Prime? She'd be a combiner made of ice age mammals.

Thunderstep is the leader of the Autobot combiner team, transforming into a woolly mammoth and forming the torso. She is strong, resolute, and has an undying loyalty to her allies, especially those on her team. If one of them is hurt, she will stay by their side until the fight is over, never once leaving them. Her one weakness, aside from being desperately slow of foot in both modes, is that she can allow her care for others to stay in a hostile environment because she will not leave the side of a teammate in distress.
    Saberbite is the second in command, transforming into a Smilodon (saber-tooth cat) and forming the right arm of Mammuthus Prime. She's the strong silent type, though she will call out Thunderstep if she feels her leader is making a mistake. She is impatient and impulsive, rushing headfirst into situations over her head. She is light on her feet, and chances are, by the time the enemy sees her, it's already too late.
    Cybersloth is the heavy weapons bot, transforming into a Megatherium (giant ground sloth) and forming the left arm of Mammuthus Prime. She is slower on her feet than even Thunderstep, and tires out easily. However, her hide defends her well from most physical attacks, and her strength is so great that she could knock the head off another Cybertronian in one blow from her fist. She feels inadequate due to her lack of speed and agility and constantly gives her all in battle, though more impatient bots grow frustrated fast with her.
    Steelbreaker transforms into a Glyptodon (an extinct creature that looks like a cross between an Ankylosaurus and an armadillo) and forms the right leg of Mammuthus Prime. In beast mode, her cast-iron club at the end of her tail can shatter a Decepticon's kneecap, and her armored shell deflects laser blasts. She is a strict, serious-minded workaholic-type bot who grows exasperated with Autobots who shirk their duties.
    Terrorbeak transforms into a Phorusrhacos (an extinct terror bird) and forms the left leg of Mammuthus. She is inquisitive, curious, and despite her alarming appearance in beast mode, she loves meeting new people and is genuinely interesting in hearing what other 'bots have to say. She's extremely talkative, and could give Bluestreak a run for his money. Her chatty nature annoys Saberbite and Steelbreaker in particular, especially when she tries making small talk to an enemy combatant. She is faster even than Saberbite on her feet, and can peck holes clean through Decepticon armor with great ease.
    Mammuthus Prime is the combined form of the Primalbots. Combining Thunderstep's caring nature, Saberbite's instincts, Cybersloth's humility, Steelbreaker's serious-mindedness, and Terrorbeak's upbeat, friendly nature, Mammuthus is a relatively stable combiner, despite some of the more clashing personalities that form her. She is a quick thinker, and can think up a strategy fairly quickly in the heat of combat. However, she would never send a bot on a mission that she would not undertake herself. She can become immobilized when her components start to squabble, though, which makes her an easy target on a battlefield. However, when she has her gauntlets made from Saberbite's teeth and Cybersloth's claws, and her armored kneecaps made from Steelbreaker's tail and Terrorbeak's beak, all working together as one, any Decepticon foolish enough to face her is already done for.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Prime Noble

Prime Noble Well-Known Member

I always felt Primera would be a good name for a female Prime though I'm not sure how Nissan would react.

• Like Like x 1
  9. greboguru

greboguru Psychedelic Brainchild

A female Prime.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  10. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Well-Known Member

Already did. Saber Prime of course.

11. MyTea Boc

MyTea Boc Beardy Boyo!

Ebay:
    Nomad Prime. He'd be basically a wandering hobo, sauntering around the badlands of Cybertron not giving a crap for either Autobot or Decepticon cause occaisionally sticking up for the neutrals getting caught up in the fighting.

I'm imagining he'd be something like DOTM Megatron in appearance and transformation.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Edwardmus Prime

Edwardmus Prime Curious and Creative Man

I guess that I would go for the character I proposed in that what-if thread about making a new series. The social Prime:

At first glance, it would seem like the Matrix of Leadership glitched when it picked Artemis Prime. Sure, her vehicle mode is a towering vehicle capable of carrying up to eight people and her robot mode is equally statuesque, but she is a socialite, not a superhero. She goes to music festivals and dances, has many friends that she shares most of her time with. The responsibility of the Matrix overwhelms her and feeds into this lifestyle, while also making it more awkward because of how she is "supposed" to stand out amongst her peers. She refuses to be seen as above them. She explores new things and genuinely enjoys putting herself in others' shoes, although always doing so with a tender shyness. Combat is not her strong suit, despite her physical prowess and high firepower (she is a Prime, after all) because she doesn't necessarily want to use it and would rather attempt to merge potential enemies into the crew. She knows this comes with its own problems, however, such as how her allies could be slighted by such behavior and the definite worst case scenario wherein there can be no amends. Keeping her head clear and not allowing the looming threat of rage take over is a battle she fights often, where she is aided by her friends.

But within these traits lies what the Matrix sees in her. Haughty will never describe Artemis. She has an incredibly intimate relationship with all of her allies with whom she spends all of her time putting herself on the level of. Thus, her compassion may even surpass Optimus Prime's. She's the sister to her people. She regularly confronts her fears and grows more used to fighting all of them. From these, a warrior willing to overcome the the things that frighten her — spawning vast bravery — can emerge ever so easily.

What I've got so far in regards to personality. Going to add more layers because I like where she is going and I can't leave a character well enough alone.
    ________
    Going on to some more technical things. As stated in the personality section, her combat skills are not up to snuff. She is more on the level of a street brawler than anything else, but since she is a successor she probably wasn't allowed to completely slack. Thus, she knows to cover her Spark and face, how to block, how to club things incredibly hard, and aim and fire her bow-like cannon (she is named after an ancient Greek hunting goddess, after all.)

Vehicle mode looks a lot like a large truck with eight seats. In robot mode, she has a design motif matching her Greek goddess inspired name and sports the colors of red, green, silver and with highlights of pink. Head is somewhat elaborate and takes both from Optimus Prime and a crown, with no back antennae and a tall dual forehead crest.

Height: 7.62m (25 ft.)

Tech specs (0-20):

Strength: 19
    Vehicle Speed: 8
    Endurance: 20
    Firepower: 20
    Intelligence: 20
    Skill: 12

• Like Like x 2
  13. supernova222

supernova222 junkion

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    very interesting description. that is a creative and interesting prime that i would love to see explored in fiction :) 

• Like Like x 1
  14. SG Roadbuster

SG Roadbuster SG Wrecker

News Credits:
    I'd lean hard on Arthurian tropes. Make The Prime more akin to a Knight King chosen by vector sigma. When a Prime dies the Matrix' physical shell crumbles to dust and The Matrix must be Quested for once more. The Prime would also be able to reformat other Transformers into his Knights (up to 13). Each one carrying the Blessing of 1 of the 13. Each being able to combine with The Prime.

The Decepticons would more akin to barbarians. their symbol of power being a Throne contained within the fortress mode of Trypticon. Only the strongest or most cunning of Decepticons being able to subdue Trypticon itself and claim dominion.

• Like Like x 4
  15. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP AKA Beve Stuscemi

News Credits:
    I really like this idea. That's basically what ROTF did, only that was a one-off. You could even say the physical matrix is just a manifestation of the Matrix/afterlife/other realm.

• Like Like x 1
  16. VictoryBot93

VictoryBot93 Well-Known Member

I'd like the idea of a Prime that wasn't a Cybertronian. Maybe the Matrix comes into contact with a human & likes what it sees so much that it's drawn to that person like a magnet. Imagine the potential for a story where these warring robotic people had to be lead by someone who wasn't one of their own.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Bass X0

Bass X0 King of Muay Thai

News Credits:
    Guardian Prime from Starscream and Titan Master Guardian Prime from Convex.

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: May 21, 2017
  18. DOTM Bumblebee

DOTM Bumblebee I must be some kind of nut...

Dude, write a Transformers series. Please. Based on this premise alone, I think you'll be doing us all a favor.

• Like Like x 1
  19. supernova222

supernova222 junkion

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i want to see a Devisen duo forced to share the mantle of prime. for those that dont know, Devisiun is one of the IDW colony worlds where all the inhabitants are twins that make up 1/2 of their shared alt modes

20. Prime Noble

Prime Noble Well-Known Member

I've always felt Primera would be a good name for a female Prime.

Beast Wars Silverbolt should be a Prime. He's one of the noblest characters in the franchise. My user name Prime Noble originally came to me as a name for Silverbolt if he became a Prime.

Prime Smokescreen. Don't have a name but I was very disappointed with the 'smokescreen' we got with all the suggestions like his feelings of destiny and looking like Optimus was actually going to pass him the Matrix.

He was my favourite Autobot in Prime because he was Hot Rod in everything but name and colour scheme. To me he was Hot Rod done right so I was very disappointed when all the clues, as I felt they were, came to naught. Smokescreen was a very apt name I felt.

I'd like to see RID Sideburn become a Prime with his Prime character model based on Thunderclash. I may even repaint POTP Rodimus Prime/Hot Rod as such.

Finally I'd like to see G1 Prowl become a Prime with Checkpoint as his character model. Maybe call him something like Prime Logic basing his character on his actual G1 self as loyal, logical and extremely patient not as a prick which I don't like. Thanks Furman and Barber.