If you could change one part of the movie...

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by blitzwingfan94, Oct 8, 2007.

1. DeathsHead

DeathsHead Well-Known Member

I'd change almost everything I suspect, bar some of the key animation. But, the list is far too long and is a flamebait hotbed on nearly all the threads on this board so...

Hmmm, Flamebait and Hotbed sound rather like Transformers...

2. Autobot HipHop

Autobot HipHop Covert Operations

1. Jazz Death.

2. Mikaela in more skimpy outfits

3. More Transformer characterization.

4. Mikaela in more skimpy outfits

5. Better Presentation (ie TF opening credit theme. Spiderman, Star Wars, LOTR, have their own opening themes and TF should too)

6. Mikaela in more skimpy outfits

3. Chaos Prime

Chaos Prime Combaticon

If I could change one thing? Bonecrusher wouldn't be a little bitch in the movie.

4. Chaos Prime

Chaos Prime Combaticon

Agreed; Devastator is a better name then Brawl. However movie Brawl was far from devastating. Any Transformer that's killed off by meatballs, does not deserve the name.

And agreed with the pissing scene.

5. Destroyer

Destroyer Destruction to all

If I could change one thing about the movie it would be the director!

6. Night Flame

Night Flame TFW2005 Supporter

I'm gonna do something crazy and instead of going off on some huge tirade about what a pile of dog-shit the entire movie was I'm going to mention one scene that's made my wife and I both scratch our heads.

S7 is stopped, the kids and 'bots are in charge, more S7 is on the way. The Autobots all transform and take off, which was obviously a valid strategy as S7 didn't pay any attention to any of them as they took off in vehicle mode. So why does Prime stay in robot mode AND pick up the kids and put them on his shoulder to run around the city? Huh? Your primary defense is that you can hide as an everyday vehicle. And all your troops are vehicles. Pop the kids into one of the cars, or transform and pop them into yourself and get the heck out of there.

Yes, I realize the outcome of everything after that might have been different, but that was a really, REALLY poor decision on the part of Prime. Which means it was a poor decision on the part of the writers.

Other than that, I pretty much enjoyed the movie.

7. Dirge121

Dirge121 I'll be your end of days

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    As far as I'm concerned, keep BB's peeing scene, just get rid of the 'boing' sound effect.

Starscreams voice, use the guy who voiced him in the DS games, then give him some more lines.

Have Brawl wipe out loads of S7/soldier dudes before being pwned.

Make Primes fight with Bonecrusher a bit less one sided.

Crap, thats more than 1.

8. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I would add a 3 minute or longer scene between Sam and Jazz discussing earth culture. This way when Jazz dies people would actually give a crap.

9. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Starscream would be dead.

10. Inciteful

Inciteful Hides in the Shadows

News Credits:
    My thoughts exactly. I initially thought of this movie as American Pie + Independence Day + Transformers = This movie. So nuke the hackers, masturbation, and BB peeing and it would be better.

11. VAwitch

VAwitch G1 GeekGirl

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Elimination of the pissing scene - NOT needed!

Shortening of the masterbation scene.

Dropping "hot felons" bit from Simmons in the car (really most of Simmons could go buh-bye, banachek I found far more interesting).

Filling in of BB's engine compartment in the hot-Mikaela scene.

More regret from the Bots over Jazz' loss - or even better, Jazz not dead, but FUBAR'd, and Ratchet's not certain he can repair him (course, maybe we'll get that anyhow - if Megs can come back, then dammit - so should Jazz).

12. Dropshot

Dropshot Transform your destiny

News Credits:
    Getting rid in the of the pissing scene, get rid of some cliches, change some human interaction, and in the end, when prime is holding a death jazz, Ironhide comes almost unscratched, he still looks shiny and just stands there with is hands on his hips, he should've been damaged really bad to give a feel that the battle was epic.

Also something that I wouldn't neccesary change, but had me thinking is the fact of what is an aussie chick working at the US department of defense?

13. Ironhide2005

Ironhide2005 PS3tag=DeaDPooLTFW

News Credits:
    Peter cullen for ironhide's voice instead of that fartard they had

14. Witwicky Camaro

Witwicky Camaro Sabbatical Is Required

News Credits:

I honestly thought it was Blackout when I 1st saw the film. I was like "Oh sh** Its Balckout!" Turns out it was the Military.

15. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Currently facepalming at your post

News Credits:
    I'd want the BB/ Barricade chase scene to go on just a bit longer.

16. Backpack

Backpack G1 forever.

I'd take out that shot of the little girl asking Protoform Ironhide if he's the Tooth Fairy. It just took away from the magic and grandure of the Autobots arrivial to Earth. Plus it was just plain stupid, no way any kid is that dumb.

17. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    i hate to say it, but id get rid of the "one shall stand, one shall fall" line. that just didnt fit at all IMHO.

18. vektsilver

vektsilver Transorganic member

Your Serious ?

I mean come on one guy with one shot on a motorcycle takes down a 60 foot robot which has defenses of all kinds is not lame to you. Now if they exacted some kind of team work and did something not so simple to take him down it would make more sense. This movie was good but it definately wasnt with out major flaws. It was very obvious the movie was cramped by deadline and movie length constraints. Im sure there are things Bay would have liked to change or the writers for that matter.

My personal peave is the transformations I would have liked more believable transformations, to me it was obvious they tried to hide all transformations by shaky cam or obscuring the transform and frankly that is the reason most of us even started liking TRANSFOMRERS. Its all about the transformations and it somehow sat a back seat to everything.

19. Gordon_4

Gordon_4 The Big Engine

News Credits:
    The main thing would be the Megatron vs. Optimus Prime battle. I think Optimus Prime is about the greatest hero in the fucking universe, with Batman running a close second.

BUt he got put around like a little bitch in that fight, now I can appreciate that Megatron is bigger and probably built for combat, but that doesn't mean Prime can't kick some arse. So I'd just make the fight seem as if it meant something other than a setup for a geeky teenager to save the world.

20. AutobotMarine

AutobotMarine Banned

Ebay:
    Pretty much six things:

1: Give Prime a full mouthplate. No mouth, he looks pretty bad with it.

2: Remove the masturbation joke. That was the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

3: Make the movie Rated R. So I can see Megan Fox strip her sexy body.

4: Prime kills Megatron the way C prime killed C Galvatron at the end.

5: Give Prime a trailer and a supermode. He would have kicked far more ass harder than without it.

6: Make Megan Fox perform a exotic dance and swing her titties.

That is all.