If you could change one part of the movie...

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by blitzwingfan94, Oct 8, 2007.

1. blitzwingfan94

blitzwingfan94 Vikings are the bomb!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    If you could change one part of the movie, what would it be? I would change the part where Sam is running on the building at the end and that helicopter came up in front of him. I would change that by changing the helicopter to be Blackout. I think that would be cool. So like he transforms and trys to get the allspark from Sam.

2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    It seems to be a hot topic on the boards, but, I would change the error of Devestator in the subtitles instead of Brawl. Other than that, I would let Brawl escape somehow, and live :D .

3. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    I still think Devastator is a better name then Brawl.

If I could change one thing, it would be that stupid BB pissing on Simmons, replace that with a different scene like Jazz doing something with the S7 guns or Ratchet saying something witty.

4. onesock

onesock Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Bonecrusher's scene. Make him and Prime fight it out longer, but let him escape damaged. Sword to the face in 5 seconds? No.

5. chaosbringer_00

chaosbringer_00 I am indescribable.

I agree with everything said here, and I'll add that I wish they'd had Op deliver the finishing blow to Megatron. Sam killing Megatron was way to corny and quick. Not to mention Optimus barely puts up a fight. I think that he should've done better against Megatron.

6. llamatron

llamatron Shut up, Nigel. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I would either completely drop every scene with the "hackers" or revamp the ending so it's not as lame. (THE CHEST, THE CHEST!!!).

7. SKowl

SKowl Rubber Golem

I would get rid of the Prime-lips. Faceplate on at all times for me, thanks.

Second would be getting rid of the "masturbation" joke. It's just there to push people's buttons. Yeah, it gets some laughs, but it feels like it's in the wrong movie. During that scene, it feels like I'm watching American Pie, not Transformers (and I never thought those two would be so easy to confuse...).

8. DaraRex2.0

DaraRex2.0 I'd totally eat the leaf

less slow organics tryin to figure out what the hells going on with their planet, more robot violence. There wasn't nearly enough climatic fighting, was there? Come on, "their war, our world?" More like, "this battle, people watch"

9. Rayzilla Prime

Rayzilla Prime I RIP ALL MY RAZE!

Starscream. His design has grown a lot on me. I like it. Charles/Charlie Adler is a fairly decent voice actor. I just wish that Screamer's voice was a lot screechier and whinier than what it was. The voice would be a better Skywarp or Thundercracker voice. And the fact he needed to get into a bigger arguement with Megatron. I don't know, but maybe (in a deleted scene) at the dam, after Megatron says that Screamer failed, Starscream would have an extra line.

"As you command, 'Mighty Megatron'..." (with a sarcastic tone)

Also, when Blackout was about to use his rotor weapon when Optimus and Megatron were dukin' it out, I wish the humans stayed out of that. Megatron would see him coming, and right as Blackout was to deliver the blow, Megatron gets furious at Blackout.

"There are plenty of Autobots for you...Optmus is MINE!"

10. ThaConqueror

ThaConqueror Rock! Robot Rock!

I would only change one thing: I would KEEP THE FRIGGIN' CAMERA STILL! Other than that, the film's solid as is.

11. Sokar

Sokar Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Get Rid of Simmons and his S7 Team. His acting in this completely ruined most of the scenes he was in. It really hurts the credibility of the film when you have one of the main characters acting like a complete nut job for no apparent reason.

12. Soundatron

Soundatron A Blight Upon The Land

"One shall stand, one shall fall"

During that great line the camera was on Sam and not on prime.....WTF?!?!?

13. Turnpike

Turnpike Brawl is my bee-otch

Agreed, it felt like it was a quickly slapped on at the last second in post-production, just to please the fans.
    Anyone complaining about shaky cam should go watch the LOTR movies. They had it far worse.

14. Liege Prime

Liege Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If it were just one thing, I would have Prime take out Megatron. Even if Megatron was getting the upper hand, Prime could have acted like he was going to stick the cube in his own chest, and megs go for it, and Prime swtich it and kill Megatron. Sam doing it... just terrible. It was so completely anticlimactic, and he was like, 30 feet away from Megatrons chest.

15. nirvanarhodes

nirvanarhodes Active Member

all id change is the fight scenes, id pan out more to show more of whats going on.

oh and probably more of the Transforers themselves than the humans, i was sad Jazz died cos he was kick ass but id guess new fans wouldnt care cos he got little to no time for people to get to know him.

oh and one more thing, more of the Ozzy hacker, she was nice :D 

16. daitarn red

daitarn red bionic hero

i put primus and anicent transformers in tf2 movie

17. Kenji

Kenji Well-Known Member

no Jazz death

18. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Umm....this thread is about the first movie...not the second one :D .

19. Heatseeker

Heatseeker ;)

Agreed. :( 

20. Scrapper6

Scrapper6 Lord of Constructicons

I wouldn't change one damn thing, I mean seriously if you can make a better movie with your own camera and your toys then by all means try it out, but for crying out loud now that everyone's seen the movie it seems every last one of us has ideas on how They Could Have Made it Better. Even I must admit to some small nitpicks, mostly the fact that I missed the Transformers theme song and would have loved to have heard it during the end credits at least just because, every incarnation has had some variation of a theme song even Beast Wars and Beast Machines with their techno stuff, why not the Movie? But just because I'm dissapointed that it's not in there doesn't mean I'd want to see the film changed, we have waited almost 20 years for a live action take on The Transformers (Don't tell me you wanted one back when they first came out in 1984 because no, just no. We wouldn't have wanted one when it first came out, maybe by 1988 or thereabouts after the series had reached its peak and was on the fast track to death.) so yeah, why complain about things just because they didn't include this one line, or they made Blackout a pansy... Heck I think the survivors of SOCCENT should have been the ones to take him out, the whole full circle thing. 'You messed with us we take you down' kind of deal.

So yeah, I'm pleased with what we got. There is nothing wrong with it whatsoever, it is Transformers, it is the very core of the franchise 'Robots in Disguise' and it is exactly what should have been made in the first place otherwise... Well it could have been Batman & Robin or the original Live Action He-Man. (Which I like for the CAMP factor so yeah it's not that bad.)

There is nothing to change, end of story. IMHO