If you could change anything in the TF movies.....

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Optimus4EVER, May 12, 2017.

1. John TheDestroyer

John TheDestroyer D&D newbie

News Credits:
    The tardis is the police box from Doctor Who.

2. 12485horto

12485horto Well-Known Member

TF 01

Keep the Original idea of Arcee, Wheeljack and Prowl in this film

Recast Sam Witwicky with a Better Actor(No Shia Labeouf)

Make a scene where Jazz's Funeral occurs

Keep the Original Ideas of Shockwave, Soundwave, Rumble, Ravage, Skywarp, Laserbeak and Wreckage

No Parents

What if the Ford F-350 Tow Truck was an Autobot Longarm

Tone down the Humor and Comedy on the Characters and the Movie.

Have more focus on the Transformers rather than focus on Humans

Bonecrusher, Scorponok and Blackout escape with Starscream after Megatron's death.

Make Hot Rod Cameo in the Ending.

ROTF

No Leo

Tone down the Comedy and the Humor

Sideswipe and Jolt should have more Screentime

Add Sunstreaker so Sideswipe and him are Brothers

Have Jolt and Sideswipe go with Sam and Mikaela to Egypt instead of Skids and Mudflap.

Tone Down Skids and Mudflap and make them more Mature instead of Being Stupid and Comedy and give them Better Heads

Give Ratchet some more Screentime(I know he had less of a role in ROTF) but i want to see him more

Have less College Scenes

Hightower and Overload would have been in this.

Breakaway, Depth Charge and Springer would have been in this according to the Concept Art from Ben Procter.

Ransack and a Decepticon Submarine Submarauder would have been in this(Because the Reason why there were Writers Strike)

Brains would have accompany Wheelie in this but tone Down both of them

No Alice replace her with Ravage.

Just have only Arcee in this.

DOTM

Please mention Sam's Breakup with Mikaela

Get rid of Bad Comedy

No Ken Jeong and No John Malkovich

Shockwave would Kill Jolt in Chicago

I would see Silverbolt in this

Warpath would be in this Movie(We've seen him in the Game)

Keep Mirage and Wheeljack's Names the Same don't name them Dino and Que

I rather have Wheeljack and Mirage alive in it rather than being dead

Sentinel Prime would Kill Skids and Mudflap

Ironhide would had survive instead of Dying.

Tone down the Wreckers and add Steeljaw in this.

Topspin speaks and is voiced by Bill Fagerbakke.

Keep the idea of Unicron in Dark of the Moon with Autobots and Decepticons united to destroy him.

Never add the Driller

Megatron and Optimus having a Truce and restoring Cybertron.

Rollbar would have been in this Film

Age of Extinction

Rollbar would have been Shane Dyson's Guardian and had to hide and get a New Sonic Rally Car form and gotten Optimus's Message.

Sideswipe, Sunstreaker, Roadbuster, Tospin and Mirage would have escaped from Cemetery Wind and gotten Optimus's Message to join up with the Remaing Autobots(Optimus, Hound, Crosshairs, Drift, Bee, Warpath, Prowl, Breakaway, Depth Charge, Springer and Silverbolt).

No Comedy and tone it down.

Cut Romeo and Juliet Law

Ironhide, Wheeljack and Arcee would soon meet their Fates with Cemetery Wind with Ratchet and Leadfoot.

Vehicons

Last edited: May 24, 2017
  3. DocKnock

DocKnock Dewbot

Ironhide's death, and Bumblebee lubricating on Simmons.

4. Temenos

Temenos The Touch

News Credits:
    Devastator, Demolisher and Shockwave's utter uselessness.

5. DecepticonSpike

DecepticonSpike Member of the Scrappy Doo Fan Club

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Things I would have changed in DOTM, assuming that the first two movies were as is.

1: There would be people who worship the Transformers as gods. Very similar to the 90's superman comics with the group that worshipped Superman.
    2: Autobots would be part of every day life. There wound be scenes of Autobots helping to try to make the world a better place.
    3: I'd keep the part about the NASA coverup the same. Only I'd have added that it wasn''t Soundwave that have people make it so that another moon trip to look into the Ark was expensive. I'd change it so that the government stopped after someone was killed while exploring the Ark, and that was covered up.
    4: Instead of Sentinel, it would be Ultra Magnus. Also he would not have willingly made a deal with Megatron. In fact, in my version, the Space Bridge is a new tech invented by Shockwave, very similar to the G1 cartoon.
    5: No Carly. At least not this take on the character.
    6: Skids and Mudflap are killed during a Decepticon attack.
    7: Ironhide lives!
    8: The Battle of Chicago would actually be one of several world wide battles. After the UN orders the Bots to leave, the Cons invade in force.
    9: When the Bots return, They split up and join the fight in several different cities.
    10: Magnus and Shockwave kill each other. Magnus dies in Prime's arms.
    11: Simmons, who joins Lennox and Epps (who in my take did not retire) infiltrate Chicago to destroy the Space Bridge. Simmons dies buying Epps and Lennox time.
    12: Keep the Prime and Megatron make a truce ending from the book.
    13: The last scene would show the Autobots helping to rebuild Earth, intercut with scenes of the Cons rebuilding Cybertron.
    14: Post credit scene! We see Cybertron, with the Decepticons rebuilding. The camera zooms towards the surface, glowing though it. We see something that MIGHT be Vector Sigma. It transmits a signal. The camera pulls out, pulling away from Cybertron, very similar to the end of Men in Black. Finally we see a massive object, the size of a planet, It's Unicron. The screen goes black, then we hear a deep voice say one word. "Cybertron."

• Like Like x 2
  6. Optimus4EVER

Optimus4EVER Youngling Femmebot Prime-In-Training

News Credits:
    I think Idris Elba would make a great Predaking. His voice sounds like that of a king, not a tyrant. Just my opinion!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Optimus4EVER

News Credits:
    Do not watch Doc Who. Too busy with TF, Star Wars/Republic Commando!

Last edited: May 23, 2017
  8. bigfootRULES

bigfootRULES Well-Known Member

well he had a menacing voice when he was Shere Khan in the jungle book.

9. Predakingsley

Predakingsley "Round up the usual suspects."

Hello everyone, I am Predakingsley and I am new here.

Here are my ideas for what I want to change for these films:
    • Canonize IDW 2007 prequel and The Reign of Starscream comics
    • Change appearances of Shockwave and Lockdown
    • Start sequels from scratch

The first sequel, [TF:Isolation], will have a similar approach to Age of Extinction (minus Dinobots, human protagonists and comic relief, KSI, and all other notable errors from that film):
    • Set 10 years after TF1 and TRoS
    • Humanity aware and fearing existence of Autobots and Decepticons on Earth, forcing Autobots to exile themselves into deep space except Optimus and Bumblebee who refuse and continuously hide in secret over the years hunting down last remaining Decepticons
    • Harold Attinger establishes CIA task-force "Cemetery Wind" to hunt/destroy any and all Cybertronians on Earth (inclu. OP and Bee)
    • Attinger strikes deal with mostly silent Cybertronian mercenary Lockdown to hunt other Cybertronians and capture OP to return him to supposed "creators", believing there may be a connection between them, OP, AllSpark, and long-forgotten prophecy
    • OP repressing Cybertronian past/heritage and distancing himself from Bee throughout years, dismissing him as a child, which upsets/angers Bee who leaves him
    • Throughout years of isolation, OP loses faith in humanity becoming reckless, selfish and psychologically unstable, believing he is "forced" to protect them from Cons
    • Cemetery Wind and Lockdown hunt/offline Barricade, unaware of OP's whereabouts and unwilling to tell of other Cons'
    • Small group of Cons (led by Shockwave) also hunt OP, unaware that he has set up a trap and luring them out as bait though Shockwave knows
    • Final battle between OP and Cons sees OP ruthlessly tear apart Cons as if enjoying it though Shockwave is more of a match until Lockdown arrives and guns down both, leaving Shockwave unconscious
    • Lockdown captures and brings OP aboard Knight Ship as it leaves Earth and travels into far reaches of space, where film ends
    • Post-credits scene sees mysterious figure pick up remains of offlined Cons at location of battle; reveals to be Megatron who apparently survived his will from TF1

Sheesh, I'm burned out at the moment, but let me know what you guys think of this.

Last edited: May 22, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  10. bigfootRULES

not bad man.

11. uruseiranma

uruseiranma Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My main thing, is taking care of that super-convoluted, and ridiculous storyline regarding Megatron.

Just irks me all that 'retrofitting' with him:
    - Going after the Allspark
    - Being under the command of the Fallen
    - Made a deal with Sentinel Prime
    - Got himself rebuilt into a new body (Galvatron), and plans to detonate the seed to get metal to build a new army

One can only imagine how convoulted his storyline will get come TLK. Bet he'll somehow be fighting knights and such, and we'll be left to wonder how he went from his Cybyertronian Form, to Knight Form, than back and ended up frozen at the North Pole!

• Like Like x 1
  12. bigfootRULES

well how would you simplify his motives?

13. DecepticonSpike

DecepticonSpike Member of the Scrappy Doo Fan Club

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Pretty cool ideas.
    Oh, and welcome aboard!

• Like Like x 1
  14. badbot98

badbot98 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    a better sequel to the first movie would have really helped the series

• Like Like x 1
  15. Predakingsley

Hello again, thank you guys for checking out my idea for the first sequel.

Now for the next sequel, [TF:Creation] will have a similar approach to the upcoming The Last Knight (minus BS room, human protagonists and comic relief, Ark (DOTM), Bumblebee pulling a Waspinator and any possible errors in that film):
    • Set not long after Isolation
    • Overloading of AllSpark energy into Megatron's Spark in TF1 didn't offline him, merely put him into stasis before reawakening in Laurentian Abyss years later upon contact by Soundwave in which Megs begins ripping him apart and using parts to rebuild himself
    • Knight Ship arrives at decaying Quintessa planet, home-world of Quintessons; Lockdown brings Optimus to planet's core; reveals Quintus Prime as Quintessa's core
    • Quintus explains his artifact, Emberstone, not only created Quints but a rogue scientist used its power to forge AllSpark giving Cybertronian slaves sentience; also states that OP was once a Knight of Cybertron before Quints' arrival and like all others, had memories/sentience wiped
    • After banishment from Cybertron, Quints built Lockdown and sent him there to secretly observe and sow discord between OP (unaware of Knight past) and Megs (adoptive brother) in Dynasty of Primes, sparking Great War
    • On Earth, Megs (similar to DOTM look) and Shockwave contest over leadership of new Decepticon group, ending with Megs ripping off Shockwave's head and keeping it as trophy
    • Bumblebee accidentally discovers and reactivates Dinobots within cave, who have been in stasis since end of Cretaceous period
    • Cemetery Wind still hunting down remaining Cybertronians though unaware of Megatron's return and sudden appearance of Dinobots
    • Quintus influences OP into merging Cybertron with Earth, convincing him he was responsible for Cybertron's destruction by launching AllSpark into deep space and believing both planets to be two halves of same being
    • Final battle between OP, Megs, and Bee sees OP slice Bee in half with sword before realizing what he has done and convinces Megs to help him stop the merging of both planets
    • They succeed in prolonging merging though were unable to stop it permanently
    • Humans realize they need Autobots more than ever and so OP and others stay and protect them again if Cybertron were to return; Megs goes into hiding
    • Post-credits scene sees mysterious figure approach Quintus, screen turns blank as figure says "Quintus. It has been a most long time indeed. Do you remember me?"; Quintus says "Yes..."

Probably isn't as good as the last one, but please give me your thoughts on it and thanks again.

Last edited: May 23, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Optimus4EVER

News Credits:
    Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  17. TheIronBot

TheIronBot Well-Known Member

more g1-ish looking robots
    Jazz not dying
    Age of Extinction not being shit

• Like Like x 1
  18. Predakingsley

Yeah, have to agree. They could look a little more G1 for safe measure. They could've put Jazz back together and used the AllSpark shard to revive him, seeing as it was used to revive Megs in ROTF despite the fact that it was used for his destruction. Also, AOE could've gotten a better writer instead... just saying.

19. AOEGalvatronRox

AOEGalvatronRox Collector

News Credits:
    I change the films so that they have a perfect fowl of continuity but I would also try to keep the story and setting of each film the same. I defeintly would change Shockwave, however. I was severely disappointed and underwhelmed with how he was handled in DOTM.

20. DominoParadox

DominoParadox "Alpha and Omega"

2007:

Wreckage will appear
    See the Decepticons arrive on Earth
    Have Sam not be a whiny teenager
    Remove the masturbation comment
    have Prowl be in the movie
    have Jazz die a better death instead of the one he got
    make Megatron die by the hands of Optimus
    Make the decepticons flee after witnessing Megatron die
    Have the Tow truck be Longarm
    Have Bumblebee die
    Have Thundercracker and Skywarp appear at the end of the movie and bomb the city
    See how S7 was made
    Make the Landmine drones appear and die at the hands of Megatron
    Have Ron and Judy die
    Have S7 disband but be operating in secret
    have Brawl, Blackout, and Bonecrusher live

ROFT:

Have Demolishor live
    Have Sideways fight Sideways in robot mode
    Have the twins die
    Have Rumble be a human in disguise
    Remove the Alice part
    Have Shockwave play a part in the final battle
    Have the Fallen die at the hands of Megatron
    Have Grindor survive
    Have Optimus die fully
    Have Ironhide become the next prime and become Ultra magnus
    Have Devastator not be a giant dog
    Remove the scrotum part
    remove the dog rape scene
    have Starscream have his movie 1 voice
    have Jetfire not be a grumpy old bot
    Have Scorponok kill Jolt
    Have Ultra Magnus tear the crap out of Brawl
    Have the star harvester be destroyed by Ultra magnus to avenge Optimus Prime's death

(I'll edit it later when I think about more stuff for DOTM and made an entire novel about AOE)