If you could ask the creative team any one question about Transformers Prime...

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Sol Fury, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Keroshino

Keroshino Beasties: Transformers Fan

News Credits:
    my question is a 2 part-er
    Why does Bumblebee sound like an Atari Game System/R2D2?
    and
    Why the "Eff "can Raf immediately understand him?

these are the only questions on my mind....that need to be answered

2. OMEGAPRIME1983

OMEGAPRIME1983 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Here's one: will we see combiners? REAL combiners with individual bot, alt modes, and combiner.. Parts.. ?

3. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    I really want more answers surrounding Cliffjumper. I'd like to add that I'd like to hear more about having Dwane Johnson voicing him. Was it just a treat for us that we got a fan-favorite character voiced by a celebrity, or is there a high probability of getting "the Rock" as a more permanent part of the voice-over cast to some extent?

This would be another question I'd like more answers to. Since Hasbro intends to tell the story of the original 13, will Transfomers: Prime be the main medium in which to do so? Also, how does Hasbro intend to align the cannon fiction with Transformers: Prime and telling this story of the 13? How does Transfomers: Prime and this story-telling affect other mediums of TRANSFORMERS fiction and the "multiverse"?

4. Black Oracle

Black Oracle Black Convoy's Dark Angel

News Credits:
    Here's another question: How much and what influence did the previous series "Transformers: Animated" have on the Prime series? Some visual cues, like the pink tinge in Miko's hair, Arcee's agility and fighting capabilities (inspired from Animated Prowl?) and the presence of Bulkhead seem to be nods to TFs: Animated. Were there other inspirations from Animated for Prime?

5. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'd like to ask the fourth question myself. Everything else is too spoilery to the point of not being answered or ruining surprises.

6. Dormamu

Dormamu I am Broot.

News Credits:
    Doc, why does it burn when I pee?

Sorry, couldn't resist the Robot Chicken humor. Seriously though, why did they place the Autobots into a podunk town, where is their own technology, and why are they using earth tech?

7. MenasorMaster

MenasorMaster Stunticon Warrior

will the stunticons or atleast Motormaster appear ??

8. allenspidey

allenspidey Active Member

Can we move the series from Earth to Cybertron or can we just shoot all the human characters in the face so that things are more interesting?

9. zeroblue2099

zeroblue2099 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    #1 or #6 are the questions that I'd like to see asked. Maybe amend #1 to include Bumblebee. It seems from the first five episodes that being mute has added nothing to BB's personality.

All it has done is prove that Ratchet must be the worst medic the Autobots ever recruited.

10. Deadboy

Deadboy Well-Known Member

I'd most like to see answers to the question about Cliffjumper dying or about Bumblebee and Soundwave's voices. As the only two sour notes to the show (IMHO), I'd like to know the thought processes behind them.

11. prawisucia

prawisucia Soldier of Heaven

News Credits:
    I have a question..

Will it be aired in Indonesia? Considering Tania Gunadi (voice of Miko) is from Indonesia.

I just miss good sunday morning cartoon..

12. AshleyCuadra

AshleyCuadra Tieria Prime

News Credits:
    does optimus prime like kids?

what does he do when the decepticons aren't around?

does he like arcee?

13. OptimusTron97

OptimusTron97 I like the red water

My question is what exactly does this tie in to? I know they say WFC, but some things are contradictory to that.

14. Starwave

Starwave Herald of Unicron

I say that questions 3 and 4 are the two I want to see answered the most. If I had to go with one, though, it would probably be 4. I really want to see characters like Vector Prime, The Fallen, Alpha Trion, and of course, Primus and Unicron.

15. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    I don't know about questions, But i'd "Suggest" they don't over saturate Prime's face as when they do he looks like an Asguard Alien frm Stargate SG1 with a Mr Potato Head Optimus Hat on.

One question I would wonder a little about is Will Prime lighten up a bit -he seems to serious and prone to speeches - which is fine in the Live Action Movie - but not so good in a TV show,

I worry Megatron might become to overpowering to the show, two much of Megatron's power tripping gets very tedious very quickly, unless he has a sense of humour about it and only Beast Wars Megatron had that.
    Megatron is to much of a clique villan to be entertaining... He's nothing without Starscream to play with, so I hope he's as absent as he is in RID as I feel the Best stories in Transformers fiction are always the ones Megatron isn't in.

Having to put up with Megatron's dumb plan of the week would ruin the show inside 6 episodes for me he's not Animaniac's Brain the lab Rat after all.

I hope they have enough sense to include Skywarp & Thundercracker and base their personalities on later visions of those characters - not the dumb thugs of the G1 cartoon..

I'd not be two surprised if they shoehorn in Lockdown and Lugnut though.

If they get a bit chattier with the fandom perhaps they might give us a render of a Decepticon Aerial warrior (seen in the last part of the 5 parter).

Now Cliffjumper is dead perhaps Ironhide or Kup could fill that role ?

16. Erector

Erector I ruined the Hall of Fame

News Credits:
    Will Arcee and Bulkhead get it on?

17. Burnout

Burnout Rogue Mercenary

G1. im not saying return to the slow animation of that era but in terms of preportions (mostly) that is what im making referance to as opposed to the Bruce timm/gendy tartakovsky look that seems to be permiating every thing thats animation these days.

18. zeroblue2099

zeroblue2099 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That's a good question too. It felt a little like the writers had a button that they punched to randomly insert dialogue from the Bay-verse movies or the '86 animated movie.
    I'd like to see a more passionate Prime; someone who cared more about the lives he's always talking about protecting. Maybe it was VA Director or just Mr. Cullan's reading, but Prime never seemed that upset over Cliffjumper's death or the desecration of Cybertronian dead. When it's such a small cast Prime needs a little more depth.

19. crazycj123456

crazycj123456 The crazy Decepticon!

I have an answer to why Optimus kinda seems so serious and not too emotional over the fallen Cliffjumper, when you have literally seen your whole species dwindle to a few allies and enemies (not counting the millions of mindless drones) you just stop caring when they die. I'm sure Prime cried when the first billion Autobots died and after that it just kinda stopped affecting him.

20. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Searching for the Infin-Honey Stones

News Credits:
    Because we already know the answer. Hasbro wanted to do the Hub, and CN wouldn't surrender their share of the rights to Animated. The result? Dead in the water.