if you can change anything in 1st 3 films what will you change and why?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by tfprime32, May 10, 2012.

1. tfprime32

tfprime32 Banned

News Credits:
    if you can change anything in 1st 3 films what will you change and why?

i will start i will only change 2 things in ROTF. it will be that the twins wouldnt be there and the ending of the story have a sneak peak of 3rd movie!

Last edited: May 10, 2012
  2. Arbitron

Arbitron Banned

I'd get rid of Michael Bay.

Ok in all seriousness, I would remove half of the stupid bullcrap from ROTF. Not bothered to list it all.

3. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Remove every instance of dumb out of place humor. Makes the movies instantly better.

4. wheelnut

wheelnut Well-Known Member

the half a hour it took for them to transform from vehicle to robot , talk about drama.

5. Rumbleburst02

Rumbleburst02 Well-Known Member

^This and I would have had them made in anticipation of each other so that the story would have some continuity.

6. Astrotrain52

Astrotrain52 Former Green Kool-aider

*Get rid of Skids, Mudflap, Wheelie, Brains, and every other comedic relief character (both human and robot), save for Agent Simmons and Anthony Anderson's characters.
    *More dialogue amongst the Autobots, rather than "let's just take orders and fight"
    *Not kill off Megatron in the first movie
    *Make the Fallen more of a threat, rather than a wannabe Emperor Palpatine

7. AngryChad

AngryChad Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Seriously, this. Just about any other director would've been an improvement. Yes, even Brett Ratner.

8. Stardust262

Stardust262 Moe is the Only Way

News Credits:
    Remove Skids, Mudflap, Jolt, Chromia, and Elita-1

Make Devestator more "devestating", and have him be harder to kill

Remove the immature humor

Have Megatron stay dead until DOTM

9. roccondil5

roccondil5 sculptor

actually have transformers staring in them

10. Smashs

Smashs Internet: Pure Truth Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    In the first movie, I can't stand how Sam says "I'm never givin you this allspark!". It just sounds weird to me. Had he said 'the allspark' I would have been fine with it.

For the second movie, every scene with Alice could have been removed with absolutely 0 impact on the movie. The parents' scenes after Judy is high just drove me nuts. When she jumps on the kid tossing a football around. Barf. Could have done without the S7 drawers. Oh, and robot heaven. FU, robot heaven.

The third movie I would have changed Wang's scenes. The bathroom stall was funny, until he ran the paper across Sam's face. It was just too much. Also, when Laserbeak comes to kill him and he pulls out the pistols. From the moment he starts to say "Awww" to the moment he flies out of the window could have been cut. It just drove me nuts. Last, Hide's death. It should have been how it was in the book, with the twins. A bit of acknowledgement from the other bots that IH died would have been nice too.

11. Bumblebee765

Bumblebee765 Wrecker

News Credits:
    More time for Revenge of The Fallen to be developed. I think time was the main problem for that film being less than standard. The geography errors especially irk me; there is no desert in New Jersey! I'm in the state next door (Pennsylvania) and I've been to Jersey a few times. Never a desert in sight! Although, locations during the Alice chase/forest fight scenes made a lot of sense. Sam's college is Princeton University, right? That's located in Princeton, New Jersey. Well, they fight Alice there for a short while, then Grindor (not Blackout!) catches them and flies to a warehouse (just ignore the fact that it's surrounded by other buildings and not a forest). The location of the warehouse is never confirmed, but they filmed the forest fight in the New Jersey Pine Barrens (home of the Jersey Devil, by the way. :wink: ), so I always think that the warehouse is somewhere off the Pine Barrens. Optimus Prime dies, and the Decepticons leave. The N.E.S.T. base is located in New Jersey-the same state as the Pine Barrens! Makes sense, right? :D  So all I would really fix from the second movie is the visual geographic errors. Keep the locations the same, but make the visual representations more accurate.
    Edit: Also, the cemetery where Sam meets Optimus is Laurel Hill Cemetery, in Philadelphia. Philadelphia is in Pennsylvania, which is New Jersey's neighbor. Princeton is in New Jersey, so the change from night to day of Bumblebee driving Sam to the cemetery actually makes sense. The place where Bumblebee, the Twins, Sam, and Mikaela hide out is the Eastern State Penitentiary (I think Ghost Hunters went there once...), which is also in Philly. That's once again in New Jersey's neighbor state, which the previous scene was located in (the Pine Barrens), so that location makes sense too! "Any more questions you wanna ask?"

12. Zhadow

Zhadow Oh hi there

Seymore should be the only guy most funny, get rid of the twins and the arcee sisters, the sisters didn't have much to do. Make the decepticons harder to kill, especially Shockwave not loosing the eye so easy, and don't let Starscream humiliated by a human, and Megatron in his strenth like in TF1. Have a scene, mourning over Ironhides gone disposal. At the very least, more robot (non OP and Bee) screentime.

13. daitarn red

daitarn red bionic hero

i keep twins and acree sisters
    i put primus and true of orinigal of martix

14. Zhadow

Zhadow Oh hi there

Okay, and have the twins die instead of Ironhide like in the comic, i see your point. But there's isn't really a reason for them and the sisters to stay.

Eh?.

15. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    Have character death mean something and equally divide screen time for the Autobots.

16. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    I'd totally revamp TF1's story. Get rid of the best friend and the classroom scenes. Tone the parents down. Make Simmons less goofy. Improve Starscream's head design. Have Jazz's death be handled better (during and after).

17. Axel990

Axel990 Lord of Unicorns

News Credits:
    Make Silverbolt an actual character in TF3 and not a LIE!

18. OPTIMUS GEOFF

OPTIMUS GEOFF Well-Known Member

It really irks me how Megatron ragdolled Optimus in TF1 final scenes, but Optimus shit kicked out of him in the next two films. TF is and always should be about Megatron vs. Prime. Bringing in the Fallen and taking the spotlight away from Megatron's return as leader of the Cons hurt the story. Sentinal, however, was genius in DOTM. I don't really like how he was able to get the best of Optimus though. I'm an Optimus fanboy, so I may just be biased toward Optimus being badass.

19. Smashs

Smashs Internet: Pure Truth Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    You're not alone.

20. HoneyPrime

HoneyPrime ♥♥ Smokescreen ♥♥

Get rid of the trash/sex humor. It had absolutely no place in the movies and for me it just ruined the pace/theme of the them.

The twins had their place in the RoTF but had way way way too much screen time. They got more screen time then the main Autobot cast.

It should have been the Twins killed off instead of Ironhide. I really don't think it was a good thing to kill off an Autobot like that who is a big fan favorite with a long history in the franchise even if it is for shock value. I personally think it was just really really really stupid.

Revolving the movies around Sam's MEMEMEMEMEMEME attitude. I want see interaction with mostly Transformers. I understand humans are important to the franchise but it was just way to much.