If Unicron ever made a live-action appearance...

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by red4, Jun 22, 2009.

1. red4

red4 Banned

I would not want his robot mode to be humanoid at all. I would like it to be a bizarre tangle of claws, limbs, spikes, and maybe a few tentacles. His head would have to look way crazier and weirder than movie-verse Devastator's. I don't actually expect him to be in any movies; I'm just throwing in my 2 cents. And if Primus showed up too, to lay the smack down on Unicron, he wouldn't look humanoid either, but would look tamer and neater.

2. protocida

protocida Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'd have him humanoid or semi-humanoid, like Devastator. I'd also make him smaller.

3. Spyro

Spyro Banned

My mind asploded trying to imagine the awesomeness...

4. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Maybe a far more demonic version of his planet mode while he uses other robots (revived the fallen maybe?) to do his normal-sized bidding.

5. red4

red4 Banned

The reason I'm opposed to that is because he will never interact with gravity, so a gravity-based body would be pointless. Probably the only gravitational force he might encounter is a black hole, or some other intense astral phenomena; either way, a humanoid body would seem pointless, as he always remains in outer space. I think I'll make some sketches for Unicron and Primus.

6. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    I just wonder how they're gonna do Unicron though. I know the writers want him in Transformers 3. How's that gonna work though? I've never seen the '86 movie but....isn't Unicron larger than Earth? Granted, it would look cool as hell but I need explanation. It would be rather badass if the humans look up into the sky and they see this giant, demonic robot from Hell, taking up more than half the sky. :thumb 

7. bumblebot98

bumblebot98 Banned

News Credits:
    unicron is not bigger than earth but he is more than half of it......i think?

8. Cosbydaf

Cosbydaf Well-Known Member

I'm betting if they have him, he won't transform.

9. x BlackMagnus x

x BlackMagnus x Is not impressed

News Credits:
    Whoa, whoa.

Stop what you are doing, back up from the computer, find yourself a copy, watch and thank me later.

:thumbs2: 

10. Ethereal

Ethereal A Sad Flareon

Someone else (can't remember who or else I'd give ya credit ;)  ) had a good idea about Unicron being a force (and a kind of religion) similar to the Allspark, and any robot mode he had would be some creepy amalgamation of his worshippers.

I could dig that. I will not dig a planet-sized TF.

11. Hand Of Omega

Hand Of Omega Well-Known Member

If Unicron ever made a live-action appearance...he'd be a GM product too. :crazy: 

Seriously though, he is brilliant as he is. Even his humanoid mode would be great. Now that would be a fantastic transformation sequence, its sheer scale would be, well, massive.
    His design is also timeless. His face is also something that cannot be changed. It would work best as a statue like face, with the voice being earth rumbling and booming, much like Orson's performance.
    Can you imagine the Earth being thrown into chaos as the voice booms across the planet, causing tidal waves and earthquakes....awwww, grrreeeaaat!!! :drool:  Then you'd really have the TFs going, "what in Cybertron do we do NOW...!?"

12. flamingunicron

flamingunicron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I bet hes going to be like galactus in FF2. Which would suck

13. jonatron26

jonatron26 Well-Known Member

they should make him the size of the pre-shrunk allspark. then released from his cube form by his followers.
    if allspark=primus then unicron could = powerful artifact

14. red4

red4 Banned

I think it would be splendid if TF3 had it that Unicron and Primus have something to do with the very creation of the Allspark... AND that the Allspark used to be even MORE massive than it was when it was trapped in the Hoover Dam.

15. buickanddeere

buickanddeere Well-Known Member

Unicron is getting to be like that certain deceased Autobot 'what's his name" _ _ _ _ . Some folk have tired of introducing Unicron or returning "_ _ _ _".

16. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    I shall see about renting it someday then; thanks for your recommendation! :) 

Whoa.....just whoa.....the mere THOUGHT of that just gave me a fangasm! I may not know much about Unicron, other than the fact he's huge and devours planets but, whoa. Just whoa. That would probably be the most epic thing in cinema history. Plus, imagine the Autobots finding aerial alt. modes, flying out of Earth's atmosphere, and continuing to battle Unicron. My eyes would be wide open, mouth gaping, etc., all the while trying not to shout "OH MY GOD!!!" :D 

17. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You wanna know what a new Unicron should homage?

[​IMG]

18. Lateralus

Lateralus Well-Known Member

He should be a penis. A giant penis.

19. red4

red4 Banned

You know... when my sketches are uploaded, I'm pretty sure someone's gonna say it looks like a penis, even though that's not my intention at all.

20. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    I would laugh if Bob Orci popped in on this thread, saw your post, and said "Great idea! I'm sending that info to Bay tomorrow".