If this character was a Prime.

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Prime9409, Jun 12, 2011.

1. Prime9409

Prime9409 Well-Known Member

Many characters have become a prime in their universe, but many others are left out of the oppurtunity. So I will post a character and you'll tell everyone what you think could've happened if this bot was a Prime.

Okay First idea: Blurr if he had picked up the matrix before Hot Rod.

2. Apoclatron5675

Apoclatron5675 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    he would make everyone move faster thus winning or losing the war faster or everyone would get fed up and boot him

3. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    In reality nothing would've happened. Hot Rod didn't become a Prime because he caught the Matrix, he was always the chosen one.

4. Megabattimus

Megabattimus Reborn Comics Fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    This, that's why the Matrix glowed when he caught it, it sensed that he was the chosen one.

5. Omegatron Prime

Omegatron Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I get the whole hot rod was the chosen one thing but ultra magnus had the matrix too and he wasn't the chosen one, it is a really cool hypothetical thlugh.

I think that it would have been cool if blurr had picked up the matrix I think blurr prime sounds a bit lame though. I think it would be a really interesting story to see if it were a comic though; it would show a really different side of blurr and cool to see how he deals with the pressure of leadership :) 

6. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    A personal belief of mine is that the Matrix was partially sentient, and so it chose its next bearer, influencing all others who came into contact with it to set up a chain of events to get it into the correct hands.

Now, if Blurr had been Prime, it would have created an interesting paradigm. On the on hand, Blurr is a superfast robot prone to moving and thinking faster than others can comprehend. On the other, Blurr is described as being patient in spite of this. Amp it up to leadership quality with the wisdom of the ages, and you have a terrifyingly effective tactician who can process at hyper speed the potential outcomes of any and all strategies, and as a battle unfolds, can compute what each new situation could represent. If he tempers his hotblooded actions and desire to leap into battle at supersonic speed, then he could potentially be one of the most effective tactical minds to have ever been seen on the battlefield.

Assuming, of course, the Matrix confers that kind of wisdom. It's referred to as the Wisdom of the Ages, but it's never qualified exactly how that works or what it is, or if the bearer can tap into it at will.

7. Tampalicious

Tampalicious Tribe of Roadimus

Blurrimus would need Wheelie by his side, helpin him with callin the shots, cuz evidence kinda shows Blurr to be a little cowardly/neaurotic ...........

Im trying to think of another character, but no one really seems worthy....

I once made notes for a fic where Sludge was granted 'Matrix-ness', something like he drove his sword through Galvatron who had the Matrix, and the energy flung Sludge back and for awhile he was souped up.......

In Headmasters, does Roddy take off with the Matrix, or do you think he gave it to Cerebros/Fort Max offscreen?

8. TwilightNero

TwilightNero Maximal

Ebay:
    Going off the tanget everyone has gone onto lol I'd love to see Warpath Prime (tank with a trailer?) or maybe Sea Spray Prime (.....Bigger boat?)

9. Prime9409

Prime9409 Well-Known Member

Now what about Ironhide.

10. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

He was dead dude.

11. ErbFan28

ErbFan28 Go Dennis Erb Jr. #28!!!

News Credits:
    I think Wheelie should have got the matrix

Seriously though, I say Kup should have received it. He's a wise, old man.

12. Fishdirt

Fishdirt Tin Toy Transformer

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    For me Bumblebee made more sense then Hot Rod for a prime. I still utterly dislike the character (he was to whining what Optimus was to avoiding a fight).

The only thing Bumblebee lacked was overall fighting ability but the wfc and movie bees show he's more then capable and , to me, an obvious heir apparent.

13. tfike110

tfike110 G1ToyCollector

Ebay:
    What about metroplex or omega supreme? They were biggest bots and precursor to fortress maximus. Metro Prime & Supreme Prime both sound like good names to me.

14. Dark Hayabusa

Dark Hayabusa Well-Known Member

Spark, just so I can have the sealab character: Sparkamus Prime. He'd finally repell the decepticon forces, by annoying them so much, they leave Earth and Cybertron. Wouldn't make for a very entertaining cartoon series, mind

15. King of kings

King of kings Well-Known Member

Yes then we could have [​IMG]

16. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    I really like it when people use Latin or Greek root words to develop the "Prime" name for characters, rather than just adding "imus" to their name.

For Example

Blurrimus -> Velocitas, Virgamus, Accelero Prime, Tachytia Prime, Thampono Prime

Fort Max -> Pretty "classical" name already, but could become Palisade Prime, Arximus Prime, Parietis Prime

Ironhide -> Loricatus Prime, Armor Prime, Tergus Prime, Exoferrum Prime, Sidiros Prime, Dermius Prime

17. Greyley

Greyley Well-Known Member

Velocitas Prime is an awesome name.

Another direction you could approach this question is who would be the WORST one to be chosen as Prime? Grimlock would be pretty bad; he wasn't too nice of a leader in the comic, and the cartoon version was way dumber than that. Sideswipe, maybe? Brawn? Or maybe Red Alert...most high-strung leader ever!

18. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

sonicus prime fr blurr as the next prime leader?
    or sonic covoy

19. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    What if G1 Road Rage had the Matrix?

20. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Misogynix Prime.