If this becomes a trilogy...

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by chocula78, Jul 18, 2006.

1. OmegaVPrimus

OmegaVPrimus Well-Known Member

Hmmmm, well that pretty much settle's it then.

Unicron is to non-realistic to happen, and micheal bay did say that realism in this movie ways key. But their was talk of unicron in a third movie. So their might be sort-of-a uniteing in the third. (I could be wrong)

So it kinda contradict's what we are talking about but right know if that's what they are saying then unicron may end up on the big screen in a few year's :( 

But at least we wont have to put up with it untill 3 year's from know. :) 

2. Snarl2289

Snarl2289 Well-Known Member

I would rather see the gestalts make their appereances.
    Combaticons, Protectobots, Aerialbots and Stunticons and make the war between the Autobots and Decepticons even bigger. Unicron is on such a large scale and i liked him in the 86 movie but not here. :inquisiti 

3. UltraPrime

UltraPrime Lord of Macragge

It's difficult to speculate without knowing the style of film yet. But one thing I'm certain of, I don't want to see Unicron! Mainly because I hated all the space battles in Energon - cars flying around in space was just... wrong.

4. Brave Magnus

Brave Magnus Drawings from Argentina! :D

News Credits:
    And instead of Unicron can you consider The Fallen? Well, not the Fallen itself but a similar character. I mean he was dark, powerful, pure evil, I think he will be a great foe for a sequel.

5. OmegaVPrimus

The fallen would add a very unique villian! I think that is a great idea. It would certainly supprize most of the audince's over 30. Other's may be a little clueless though.....

And lol some people would probably be like, "Who the F*** is vector prime? lol!

6. Brave Magnus

Brave Magnus Drawings from Argentina! :D

News Credits:
    :lolol 

7. chocula78

chocula78 Satellite Systems Engr TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    All of you who are talking about them creating a third faction out of nothing are probably the same people who complained that the movie doesn't follow the original series enough. WTF? Adding Unicron would cater to that need for resembling G1, but you guys don't want it? I am sooooo confused. MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!!

8. OmegaVPrimus

Well it's not so much as a third faction out of nothing, like predacon's insecticon's, that sort of thing it's just that unicron is over used. Really it's people like us that point the obvious.

And chill out it's a messageboard :) 

9. Driftbot

Driftbot Well-Known Member

i thought it was confirmed that we will see at least three movies?
    i hope so.
    im not even sure what i would want to see.
    devastator would be awesome. maybe even ultra magnus.

but i have a question... what the heck is POTC: DMC?
    all i can think is
    Power Of The Christ: Delorean Motor Company.

sorry.

10. OmegaVPrimus

:lolol  Iam not sure myself, but yes they say devistator will be in the movie,.....but he will be an abbram's tank.......I mean it kinda firt's the profile, but he did seem a little cooler in his energon form, but if not devistator a 2nd movie i would definantley want to see ultra magnu's or if they went a little ahead in the serie's skorponok.

11. Silver Bullit

Silver Bullit Banned

Remember guys: the names in place are considered "dummy" names. The names for some of the characters are not necessarily what they will end up being in the end product. In other words: character names might change.

Depending on how things might end up looking, I wouldn't mind seeing the Constucticons / Devastator and at least a couple Dinobots.

As for Unicron- bring him on!!!

Who is The Fallen?

Chris

12. OmegaVPrimus

Well I hope the case would be that they do introduce the constructicon's. That would be pretty cool,.......but alot have said that the possibilitie seem's bleek.

Micheal want's realism.....that's the problem. It's what micheal want's know. Pretty much these message board's wont help the movie.

And dinobot's although cool, that might not happen also. :(  But the good thing is yes It could be possible for unicron to appear. But again he want's realism so he might just introduce extra dicepticon's to add on to a certain plot.

Of course I havent sen the leaked script to I would no much about the movie at all. It's all rumor's as of right know. The only thing I have taken into consideration is the pic of optimus, the upcoming comicon event tonight and micheal bay wanting the movie to be realistic.

So really It's to bad we didnt start these boards late august when the movie had hit half in production. then gossip would have been at a all time high!

But right know I give it another week or so till we get another photo. If not then I will try to get some pic's of the LA battle when I go down to LA to see my granparent's.

I guarantee those pic's will be taken off with the quickness so be sure to look out If i post them. I will tell ahead of time.

13. Driftbot

Driftbot Well-Known Member

okay belay my last about the POTC: DMC
    :lolol 
    i was half asleep when i posted that.
    and i saw it tonight so i know what it means.
    (unfortunately, the navy theater didnt get the TF teaser with POTC)

so... yes definately COMBINER devastator. i accept no other version.
    it is possible to do that realistically. there is always a way to convince people something is real, especially with special effects/CGI technology of today. (POTC: DMC is a great example)
    you could just have the constructicons combine on the ground so he is on his back, then stand to his full height.

that would make for an *OMFG* moment when he gets up and even PRIME has to tilt his head back to look up at him as he rises, blocking out the sun.
    :D 
    maybe even a good excuse for optimus to break out the apex armor?
    maybe?
    *puts on flame suit*

14. OmegaVPrimus

I like your thinking, that wold be one hell of a ride, not only that but imagine the special effect's like lighting inside the theatre with 3d glasse's wind blower's and water blower's maybe at universal!!!!

It would be off the chain. But back to what you were saying that does sound like a good idea But what about armada style shockwave or energon tidalwave for that matter.

Imagine megatron calling both of them to his aid! Talk about one sided. But yea I could see some of that happening. It does sound realistic for a transformeration to happen on the ground.

If anything I think energon Tidalwave would be another nice little touch seeing him transform under water. They could deffinantley do something like that.

Since his middle section is a aircraft carrier....Imagine his height compared to devastator! That would kind of scare the shit out of me to see tidalwave in a live action movie period!

But know I kinda think like you said before character's havent been finalized...I think megatron will be a tank know.