If this becomes a trilogy...

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by chocula78, Jul 18, 2006.

1. chocula78

chocula78 Satellite Systems Engr TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Lets say that IF the movie does well and IF it appeals to both fans and common folk (both big IFs) and IF they decide to possibly make a second or even third film....

Then what would you like to see?

I would love for the next two movies to be continuous like POTC: DMC has become.

Specifically I want to see Unicron. I want to see him coming to devour Earth, knowing that's where the matrix is (if it is still with OP). I want to see DOZENS more TF. I want to see fleets of TF armies coming from Cybertron to help. And I guess :rolleyes2  humans can have some roll in this as well. Maybe the movies could start on earth and move to Cybertron.

Just imagine Unicron done in full CGI on the big screen. It would be the most impressive movie imagery since ID4.

2. OmegaVPrimus

OmegaVPrimus Well-Known Member

Well yea!

It would be cool just as long as it's not another lord of the ring's war! It's more like I want to see high speed chase's between auto bot's and decepticon's.

Maybe a prolonged fight cause by an accident or a little get together like old time's with megatron and optimus to defeat unicron!

Their was an article abouta magazine saying unicron would show up in the first movie, so their might be a trilogoy of some sort, or probably a sequel. It will definantley get alot of credibility if optimus is red lol. That's on a serious note.

But yes I go along with you 150% that this movie ( if it is good) should have a 2nd or 3rd installment :) 

3. Silver Bullit

Silver Bullit Banned

I can't for sure say what I would like to see in any sequels. Lets first see what they give us first.

SB

4. Shaun_C

Shaun_C The REAL One True fan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

NO MORE UNICRON

Honestly I'm sick of Unicron being the main villain.It's nothing against Unicron per say

It's just that he's so over-used and cliche.I figure that they can create a whole new villain

The Japanese did it with Transformers Zone and Masterforce.So no reason why we North Americans can't do it too.

I don't mind humans having a role,because humans and TFs go together like pork chops and apple sauce :D 

5. nkelsch

nkelsch Do you know this Icon? TFW2005 Supporter

An aspect I would like to see (which I know won't happen) is the mutual respect between Prime and megs.

I love that picture of Prime siting on a ship's command chair with megs right next to him both wearing capes.

Galvatron was Batshit insane... I would have liked to see a Megs/Prime team-up VS unicron, not the rodimus/galvatron story we got.

6. Cheetatron

Cheetatron Eh

I want to see an Ultimate style Unicron in the last movie. An uber powerful cosmic being but one who isnt planet sized. I would also prefer a back story for the decepticon cause thats related to amassing power on an intergalactic scale to stop the coming of Unicron.

7. Ktulu

Ktulu Whoosh TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Absolutely. I'm fucking tired of Unicron. I'm sure it'd be awesome and all, but I'd just rather see them do something else. Still, the fleets and fleets of Transformers from Cybertron would be nice. I definitely want to see some action go down there rather than have everything happen on Earth.

I think it goes without saying that this will be popular enough to warrant at least one sequel. It'd be hard for this to flop, as far as I imagine.

8. OmegaVPrimus

I Quote you!!!!!!!

I to agree with nkelsch that a site of meg's and OP would just be sorta of asstounding! Especially in their cape's lol. And event hought it will never happen it would deffinantley get my thumbs up!

9. OmegaVPrimus

Although maybe it would be nice to present sort of a extra villian in with the decepticon's.

Know sure you can have unicron come destroy the earth. But what about the renegade. kinda like sidewinder or swindle perhap's!

The guy's that dont want to side with the autobot's to keep from destryoing earth. Know that is a story line. So know you got renegade's, autobot's,decepticon's, a planet eater, and fleet's of decepticon, and autobot ship's.

Oh yes, their will be blood! Or...oil!

10. zopilote_z

zopilote_z Well-Known Member

And as everything looks for now, FF4 2 will have Galactus, so Unicron will be perceived for the general audiences as a Galactus Rip-off.

11. Superion33

Superion33 Banned

I think having a 3rd faction would be excellent. Maybe a shady underground group that looks evil but actually is acting in the interest of a far greater cause (stopping Unicron) or a shady group that looks good but is actually evil trying to revive Unicron. Heck, they could even have neutral factions where all they want to do is see the balance of power between good and evil maintained. This series needs a 3rd faction.

12. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Your opinion was noted. Now get lost. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well, I have to say that as cool as it would be to see Unicron on the big screen... I'd rather not see him, because he's become too cliche and overused.

Besides, I'd rather see them introduce a third faction of TFs at some point lead by either Galvatron or Jhiaxus. One that would be superior to the current factions and Prime and Megatron would have to join forces to stop them. I agree with Nklesch that seeing a mutual respect form between the two bitter rivals would be stellar and would go a long way to making this new TF reality stand on it's own.

The only other things I'd like to see is perhaps the introduction of the Quintessons and maybe a new origin style story for the TFs... you know... one that doesn't involve two overused robot gods.

Anything else I'd like are pretty much character specific and the like. Like wanting to see certain TFs get to the big screen and what not... listing all that would take a little too long.

13. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Megatron? Is that you!?!?

I don't know what I would really like to see in sequels, but I do know this, 2 factions is company, three is a crowd. It would bet to cumbersome and enthralled to create a 3rd faction out of no where. I to would love to see something new, but not a 3rd faction.

14. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    Nah, Unicron is something for parts 4-5-6. I want them to focus on the human/Transformer relationships first. There's a good chance Megatron will die/disappear at the end of the first movie, so the surviving Decepticons will be pissed as hell and create/summon more warriors to take the fight to Earth. The Autobots of course will have to try and stop them, but they still cause destruction, which the human goverments couldn't be pleased with. Here's where I want them to take matters into their own hands, and use the 'corpses' of Autobots and Decepticons to create their own Transformers, perhaps even with human brains installed.

I can already see it now: The end of the second movie. A general and a scientist walk down a long corridor as they discuss the latest large battle, and that their only weapon is to use their own weapons against them. Just as they finish talking they reach the end of the corridor, walk through the opening door, and look up at Jetfire, with the camera then zooming out to reveal more human Transformers standing at their sides, waiting to be activated.

15. OmegaVPrimus

Well......That is a cool thing except the human brain's part. It would be cool to see a human just standing next to an autobot, or even shaking it's hand.

But a third faction would be sole purpose for a unicron or a galvatron return. So yes maybe their need's to be change's but not the color of optimus.

And for that matter a cybertronian jet and a Peterbilt fighting alongside just seem's cool, but then again far-fetched. I honestly think that a third faction in the case of bringing back unicron or galvatron would be used as the stepping stone's for a sequel.

Oh well dream's come true just what extent do you take to pursue them.

16. Ger_Hankey

Ger_Hankey Now hiring evil minions

I personally don't want to see unicron at all - I think it would be a cop out. If its just going to be giant TFs against an enormous TF, its all going to be CGI, why bother making a live action movie at all? I know that the whole transformers thing does require you to suspend belief a bit, but this would be so much better if the film makers try to make it as realistic as possible. Going down the Unicron road would be akin to the Batman Forever/Batman & Robin movies - yes, the characters are all there, but it was just all over the top.
    For the sequels, there is plenty of other ways to go - Triple changers, Gestalts, Dinobots etc. I'd love to see a way to get Galvatron, Cyclonus & Scourge into it without all the Unicron baggage...

17. prime is a legend

prime is a legend Hooch is crazy.

Hay im fine with it being a trilogy just as long as the second one doesnt go all matrix reloaded on us and go:

TO BE CONCLUDED....
    in fact i dont want them to be like the Matrix sequels at all they suck.

18. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    If they really wanted those three in, then there's a high chance they'll be the resurrections of old characters (Megatron, possibly Vortex and Soundbyte/Frenzy).

19. Ger_Hankey

Ger_Hankey Now hiring evil minions

Probably, but not necessarily so. Maybe they could have the three of them (Upgraded versions of Megs & Co.) come back from the future and have the present day Bots & Cons go up against them. How would this work? Well the present day TFs have no idea who they are and Galvy could be a complete nut-job who didn't care if he killed his past self. I'd just love to see Megatron v Galvatron on the big screen, and Galvatron to be more than just a repaint of course...:rock 

20. llamatron

llamatron Shut up, Nigel. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I really hope they never do Unicron. I don't think it would translate well at all the a live-action film, and no matter how hard they tried would probably look fake as hell.

I think a good idea for sequels would be to introduce things like combiner teams (I think combaticons for decepticons and maybe Protectobots or Arielbots for Autobots) would be sweet. Also, maybe things like re-enforcements from Cybertron, the Space Bridge, discovering more TFs in stasis lock on earth, Grimlock, more focus on backstabbing Starscream, etc