if they make a TF4 who would be the Main character?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by eagc7, Jul 9, 2011.

?

new lead or recast or whatever

1. if they maek a tf4 im pretty sure Paramount/Dreamworks will make shia return

19.1%
  2. They will get another actor for play sam

2.1%
  3. New Character DUH!

44.7%
  4. Have Carly/or one of the soldiers as the Main character

14.9%
  5. i will see what happens

19.1%
  1. Riptor

Riptor Active Member

Yep, and I know it stars Ashton Kutcher and Seth Green, but I think I've only seen it twice.

Do you think Valderrama's character fits into the Transformers movies?

2. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    Carly and her son Daniel, maybe convince Shia to come back for one short scene of Sam dying or something.

3. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Optimus Prime in the reboot. :wink: 

4. Transformers991

Transformers991 Some guy

If they make a TF4 then it should be 20 years later and Sam (Shia) has a son that's named Spike and is paired with a new Autobot. Probably Rodimus.

5. Dinodigger97

Dinodigger97 germinates within you.

News Credits:
    ^Spike-YEAH!
    Rodimus-NO!

I say Jolt or Bumblebee or Sideswipe or Hot Shot or Mirage or Something but no Rodimus!

6. Number1sikko

Number1sikko Autobot

News Credits:
    If Shia does not return then I would like to see a totally new character take over as the lead. Maybe a military guy or something along those lines. Shit, make Lennox the new lead. As long as the script is written good it could work.

7. Slimshadow457

Slimshadow457 Well-Known Member

Spike! The son of Sam and Carly... Anyone??

8. Ironhide1706

Ironhide1706 Elessar Telcontar

Lennox and Epps. Those two are the only decent humans in the franchise IMHO. Maggie and Glen were alright though. :) 

Pair up Lennox with Mirage/Dino now that Ironhide is gone and Epps with Sideswipe. HA foreshadowing anyone?

9. jostru

jostru Well-Known Member

Heeeeeeeeeeell no! Having Rodimus in the movies is okay with me, but having him as a Bumblebee replacement? And Spike? Really? IF he has to have a son and it has to be an homage/reference, then call him Daniel. But for the love of God, not Spike. To be honest, I would rather have the movie not take place many years later, but just a few like in the previous movies.

I would prefer it if Shia would just return as Sam and have a plot involving him and Carly being engaged, just married or Carly even being pregnant, but sadly enough it seems like that won't be happening... And please, if Sam isn't in the movie, then keep Carly out as well.

My second choice would be to just use the characters we already have. With Lennox, Epps and Simmons we already have 3 characters we could use. Alongside them we could have Mearing and Dutch return + some new characters as well. And how about adding some characters from previous movies like Maggie, Defense Secretary Keller and, dare I say, Leo?
    If this is the way they go, then I would like them to give Lennox some extra backstory. I'd like to know how everything is going with his family and all, since he doesn't seem to spend a lot of time with them. Same goes for Epps and Simmons. Extra backstory would be nice.

And if that doesn't happen, then a complete new character could work to, I guess... Preferably not, but I think this is what they'll do, to be honest. I just wonder if they'll pair him up with an Autobot like they did with Sam or not?

But probably my biggest question is this: What will happen to Bumblebee if Sam isn't in the move? Will he be driven to the background? Will he be cut out completely? Will he be paired to another human? If they do pair him with someone new entirely, then won't it be very weird to see someone else in Sam's spot?