If there's a TF4....

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by SamWitwickyGirl, Oct 29, 2011.

1. SamWitwickyGirl

SamWitwickyGirl Banned

News Credits:
    i understand you g1 fans want complete focus on the robots, but everyone who sees the movie aren't g1 fans. IN fact, everyone in my school loves these movies, and they've never seen g1. So i want equal focus on sam and the bots. EQUAL. like the other three have been doing well. :) 

2. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

Lennox, Epps, Simmons and Dutch [humans]

If anything, I can live with Carly [she's at least a better actress than Megan Fox, who wasn't even TRYING to act, and the character is much nicer].

I'd like to see BB getting character development and making a heroic sacrifice for good, would punch we all in the guts [admit it, for the more you hate his repaints, seeing him getting slaughtered would be a righthand cross directly on your freaking nose].

I say bring in Ratchet as right-hand man to Optimus [as Ironhide bit the dust, I think Ratchet should take his screentime and role as right-hand-man]

3. SamWitwickyGirl

SamWitwickyGirl Banned

News Credits:
    id actually cry if bee died in a future film :`(
    For a robot, he's so cute and sweet =D haha which is rare for a robot.

4. einis

einis Want some candy?

News Credits:
    Sooo uh...What does G1 have to do with this?

I'm here because of movies and I want more focus on the robots.Transformers are the main reason why people go to see these movies,not the humans.

I pretty much agree.The only one character that I don't think should return is Dino.

5. SamWitwickyGirl

SamWitwickyGirl Banned

News Credits:
    i know. DUH. the humans are INVOLVED with the tranformers world, that's what makes them important and awesome. Transformers is the PLOT. Just like star wars. the wars are the plot, but you still need humans to relate to. I WANT IT TO BE DONE LIKE THE OTHER THREE.

i like seeing how humans deal with it, cause how would people in our world deal with it? EVERY movie i see needs humans as a main part too. i dont want it to be g1 where theres like nooo humans. it would make it too fictional.

I like seeing how these transformers would be like in the REAL WORLD. OUR WORLD. and if they're in OUR WORLD, then humans will be involved. I like seeing how a human befriends these transformers and have to work alongside them to save the world (sam). THATS THE MAGIC OF THE MOVIE FOR ME

6. einis

einis Want some candy?

News Credits:
    Humans can be involved ,and they will always be involved.What we ask is to reduce their ivolvement and give more screen time to robots.
    If we got 10mins less of humans we could have gotten 10 more minutes for robots - that would be enough to give guys like Mirage ,Wheeljack and Wreckers more screen time

Also ,G1 had humans

7. SamWitwickyGirl

SamWitwickyGirl Banned

News Credits:
    well, i like how the humans get an individual story a long with all the craziness from the world of the Transformers. Like, a little bit of the love bits with the relationships, a little bit of Simmons and Dutch humor, Sam looking for a job, and then BOOM back to the world of transformers again. but i see what you mean. :) 

Id like more optimus. The relationship between optimus and sam is what michael bay should focus on/ Thats what i like the most.I like THE HUMANS WITH THE TRANSFORMERS parts. BOTH OF THEM TOGETHER. you know what i mean? so in a way, i agree but disagree at the same time. lol Thats the magic of these movies for me. I love the sam and optimus talks they have :)  but michael bay should definetely focus on it even MORE . anyone agree?

8. Rusty24

Rusty24 Well-Known Member

I agree. I thought the movies had a perfect balance between drama, action, and comedy.

9. Dinobot747

Dinobot747 Chopperface

News Credits:
    The ENTIRE Transformers universe!

10. Chromia217

Chromia217 I luv Mark Hamill

I want IRONHIDE to come back, dangit!!!!!

11. Dinodigger97

Dinodigger97 germinates within you.

News Credits:
    This is going to sound weird....but I vote Thew for Topspin!!!!:) 

12. Nope

Nope yscohb

News Credits:
    Ratchet and Simmons.

13. Stepper

Stepper Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If we got 10 mins of Human screening, i would like to see 20 minutes more for Robot scene,that is what Transformers movie should be all about.

14. SamWitwickyGirl

SamWitwickyGirl Banned

News Credits:
    why not both in the same scene???

15. Chromia217

This, this, and... ALL THIS!

16. Axel990

Axel990 Lord of Unicorns

News Credits:
    I want Stunticons, Hound, Prowl, and Brawn (with a pro-wrestler persona!)

'Nuff said...

And you know...although I didn't care for the Mikaela/Carly switch-a-roo, I kind of think Mikaela would have worked for that "captured girl that must be saved" scenario in DOTM only because it never happened in the previous two films, and can definitely be seen as a final proclamation and 100% certainty of Sam and Mikaela's love for each other.

So if Mikaela was still in DOTM, I think the use of the "L-Word" should have been held off til the 3rd film.

Just my two cents

17. Chromia217

the Bots/DCons I'd like to see come back and also new: Unicron, Galvatron, Optimus, BB, Sideswipe (my new #1 fave to watch since no Ironhide anymore), Ratchet, Mirage/Dino, the Wreckers, IRONHIDE (i know not gonna happen), Bulkhead, Brawl

the Humans i would like back: LENNOX (my fave human and oh so yummy!), Epps, that big guy that was scared alot that was Epps' friend, Simmons, DUTCH, Sam. Not Carly, even tho she was important in the cartoons. Her lips bug me... :/

18. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

I'd like the story to focus on Lennox and Epps too. They were my favourite human characters from the movies and it makes sense for them to be there too.

19. ErbFan28

ErbFan28 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm pretty sure they would keep Sam because he is the main human character. I want him, Lennox, Simmons and maybe Carly

20. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Actually that would have been awesome. Carly is thrown in after the whole love crap Sam and Mikela had in ROTF that no one cared only to have that flushed down the toillet and not go through.

Also Prowl, Rodimus, Ultra Magnus, Bulkhead, Kup and a new Autobot Tank and Jet. Prehaps Hardhead and Wing Saber?