If there's a TF4....

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by SamWitwickyGirl, Oct 29, 2011.

1. SamWitwickyGirl

SamWitwickyGirl Banned

News Credits:
    I know. I dont like megan very much. She seems ignorant. And even though i agree to not bring megan back, I was thinking it would be interesting for the movie-verse. Like if the movie was actually real life, it would be interesting if mikaela came back and it was sorta a love triangle. And i wonder how bumblebee and sam's friends would react. lol but mikaela was actually nice, and cool, unlike megan. :D 

2. SamWitwickyGirl

SamWitwickyGirl Banned

News Credits:
    I like the movies taking place in present day though. Like the first one was supposed to take place during TF1 (Sam being 17 years old) the second one was supposed to take place in 2009 (Sam being 19 years old). That's how I liked it. And im assuming Michael Bay stuck to the present day setting for the third one, which would be 2011, which makes Sam 21. :)  I'd like that if he continued that. But if you think about it, it's bad enough that the people have to go through a robot alien war, but to think it happens every 2 years. aww poor sam :( 

3. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    He loves Carly. Brains and Wheelie agreed "she was mean". But I won't intervene with your ideas anymore. I'd hate to be a dream-crusher. :p 

4. Rusty24

Rusty24 Well-Known Member

I prefer it happening in the present day as well. Having futuristic vehicles as alt modes that may never get released just kinda comes off as a Star Wars rip off or something. I tell people all the time that transforming into earth vehicles is what sets this apart from movies like Terminator. The future cars really bugged me in Animated.

5. SamWitwickyGirl

SamWitwickyGirl Banned

News Credits:
    Im a girl, so no you're not crushing my dreams of mikaela returning. :D  I dont really care at all. but since I like Sam so much, that's why I'm coming up with love ideas like that. :D  Sam's special. He saved the world with the autobots =D so why wouldnt two girls fight over him? =D

Like, what if mikaela came back and said, "I had a reason why i left you. Im sorry" .....
    Wait. I should just drop this subject. LOL im loosing my audience here!

What about your ideas? have any good human ideas that you would like to see? Because the human part is important too. that's what makes it relatable. :) 

6. SamWitwickyGirl

SamWitwickyGirl Banned

News Credits:
    Exactly. Plus it's wayyy more relatable to have it happen in PRESENT DAY. Like, maybe they could say a year or 2 later. but no more than that. It's important to keep it present.

7. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    Meh. Most of us folks here hate human characters. Or so it seems lol. I like a few of them, such as: Dutch, Simmons, Lennox, Epps, and Sam's dad. Sam's mom has her moments but IMO she was pretty annoying in ROTF and DOTM. Mearing is cool too. I hated her at first but near the end, I think she redeemed herself.

8. SamWitwickyGirl

SamWitwickyGirl Banned

News Credits:
    Well us movie fans LOVE humans. We love the human characters as much as the TF characters. (im in love with Witwicky, as you can tell. :D  )

if the humans werent in the movie, it would make the plot non important to me at all, to be honest. That's why i love these movies. It takes people (i love people) and puts them into the world of Tformers. :)  it makes it more relatable. but since you're probably a fan of another TF series, that's probably why you disagree with me. So i understand :)  But let's not discuss that. I dont want to get into an argument. :p  I respect everyone's opinion. But i LOVE the movies the way they are and i want it to continue in the 4th.

so what would you like to see for the humans in the movie? Like, if the movie was in real life, and these characters did exist what would you like to get involved in with all of these human characters??? What would you like to go through with them? (lol i sound like a nerd.) I would want to be Sam's girlfriend and be like mikaela :)  mikaela was a good character, in my opinion. I like Mikaela more than Carly, but i like Rosie more than megan. lol I would want to meet Simmons since he's hilarious, and one of Sam's best friends. I would like to see Sam and Simmons getting into a nasty argument about the tformers or something. that would be hilarious . =D

9. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    I'd probably beg Simmons or Dutch to be their personal bodyguards. :p 

10. Rusty24

I would want all the Autobots and their voice actors to return. I want Lennox, Epps, Simmons, Sam, and whoever his girlfriend is to be in it. If I had to choose two new leads, I'd choose Chris Pine and Teresa Palmer. I'd have two new Autobots as well. The villain is the hardest thing to think of if you don't want another resurrection.

11. SamWitwickyGirl

SamWitwickyGirl Banned

News Credits:
    lol whoever is his girlfriend is =D

12. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Return:

Optimus Prime
    Bumblebee (Only to die a horrible anti-climatic death to piss off every Bee crazed fan)
    Ratchet (Meets his end replaced by Perceptor)
    Sideswipe (stays alive atleast till the 5-6th film)
    Dino
    The Wreckers
    Wheelie and Brains (They ended up in stasis lock instead of death)
    One of teh Arcee triplets (stasis lock)

Humans:

Lennox
    Epps
    Simmons
    Dutch
    Mearing

Bring on a bunch of new charecters.

Also Decepticons need one rogue Decepticon to survive. I'l settle for a cop-out revival of Shockwave.

13. Silk Spectre

Silk Spectre The Evil Queen

I can do without Sam and Carly in any fourth movie.

It's not that I have anything against Sam, but after three movies with so much focus time on him, I'm rather bored by him at this point. I was also much more of a Sam fan when it came to the first movie than in the sequels because the whole college and searching for a job stuff came across as done more for laughs than any kind of character development for the main human "hero".

I did love Sam and Bumblebee's bond in the first movie. Didn't care much for the Prime and Sam stuff in ROTF though. It felt forced to me because they were going to have Prime die. Bumblebee was my favorite TF when I saw the first movie and I still have a fondness for Bumblebee and Sam because of the first movie.

I also liked Mikaela a lot more than Carly, and don't have much interest in seeing more of Sam/Carly and their "epic" love I didn't buy into in DOTM. Mikaela seemed like someone who would hang out with the Autobots, and she wasn't a damsel in distress.

My favorite human characters are Lennox, Epps and Maggie Madsen (from TF1- really could have seen her working for NEST given her computer skills and knowledge of the TFs).

Actually, how I came to feel about the human characters is kind of comparable to how I came to feel about the TFs the more into the movieverse I became - my favorites are the ones that didn't get enough screen time: I think Lennox, Epps and Maggie are cooler than Sam, Carly and Simmons. And I think Ironhide and Sideswipe are cooler than Prime and Bumblebee.

I'm a TF fan (and an Ironhide fan) first, but it's not that I didn't like any of the humans. I just wish they'd used them differently.

14. SamWitwickyGirl

SamWitwickyGirl Banned

News Credits:
    Sam's my favorite, and I enjoy all of his screentime. He's like one of the autobots now. And a lot of g1 fans hate it, but im sure the autobots love it =D
    Sam and Optimus are the main heroes, and theyre relationship is awesome.
    Sam and Bumblebee are best friends.

Sam brings a lot of great elements into the movie, that will be VERY HARD To be replaced. I am hoping that he does Come back for the future films.

15. Rusty24

I'm afraid that they might decide to take this into a James Bond direction in which there are only a few characters that appear in every movie.

16. Rusty24

If Sam isn't in it, then Bumblebee shouldn't be in it either. Bumblebee should spend his time with his best friend and I can't see him palling around with some random person. Maybe he can show up from time to time when the Autobots need help, bur that's it.

17. NEST SOLDIER

NEST SOLDIER IRONHIDE'S DRIVER

I'd like to see TF4 void of Sam and gang and more centered on the bots. I'd also like to see a different villan, perhaps Thundercracker and Skywarp, rather than seeing Megatron brought back.

I also think the humor should be extremely toned back , but to exclude the off color stuff, and stick to the occassional joke or funny moment.

18. cliffjumperftw1

cliffjumperftw1 I have no idea what I'm doing.

Definately, but still have Lennox and the NEST guys(they're awesome!) And have thrust, dirge, and Ramjet, too so they can like avenge starscream and (don't hate me samwitwickygirl) kill Sam and try to kill everyone else assosiated with the Chicago invasion's failure but also have:
    Autobots: cliffjumper
    Kup
    Dion
    Springer
    Etc.
    Decepticons: those stated by NEST SOLDIER
    Combaticons(combine them)
    Cyclonus
    Sweeps(make them a Spec. Ops. Group)
    Etc.

19. SGTsoundwave

SGTsoundwave Steam Powered Automaton

i'd go with this but the addition of blaster, and possibly cyclonus and more wreckers and maybe even soundblaser

20. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yes please.