If there's a TF4....

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by SamWitwickyGirl, Oct 29, 2011.

1. SamWitwickyGirl

SamWitwickyGirl Banned

News Credits:
    If there's a TF4, what characters would you want back? What HUMAN characters would you want back? What new actors would you want it? What new types of human characters would you want it?

Ofcourse, I would want Sam and Carly back. And Simmons. And Lennox. but that's all i really care for. oh and maybe Dutch just cause he's new and it would be strange to get rid of him. I'd like it if they brought mikaela back, while carly was still there. How interesting would that be? It could set up an interesting human story line...but it could take too much time...

And ofcourse all of the remaining autobots (even though this thread is mostly for human characters)
    My favorites are 1.) Optimus Prime (love him!!!) 2.) Bumblebee

Would anyone want Leo back? I wouldnt really care less, as long as he's not annoying :/ Would anyone want Charlotte Mearing back? Maggie Madsen? Glen Whitmann? (I dont really care for them though) How about Morshower? (haha he's in EVERY movie, so it would be funny if he made it through all of them) How about another 'alice' type character? How about another former S7 agent? Another Dylan type character? (I don't think another dylan character should be involved. i think humans are past working with the decepticons after all that has happened) But What do you think?

Any interesting ideas, post here! :) 

2. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    I can live without Sam and Carly. Just say they lived happily ever after and switch the focus to Lennox and Epps. Simmons can stay if they tone down his hokeyness; I'd like to see Maggie return, as she has great computer skills that could serve NEST well (Glen is optional).

That ridiculous handbag schtick makes me want to see the back of Mearing. And no more Alice or Jerry Wang-type characters, please.

3. SamWitwickyGirl

SamWitwickyGirl Banned

News Credits:
    I CANNOT live without Sam Witwicky AT ALL. I can live without Carly though. :D  I can actually live without any human character EXCEPT sam witwicky. i NEED him. :)  as you can tell by my username ;D I fell in love with him after that scene where he was saying goodbye to the autobots and started crying...lol
    I love the relationship between Sam and Optimus also. Sam is the MAIN human hero, while Optimus is the MAIN transformer hero. They both saved each other's lives! And they both saved the world together! I LOVE scenes when sam talked personally to optimus. Like the college scene in ROTF, and the saying goodbye to the autobots scene in DOTM. I see something very special between them, even more so than Sam and Bee.

oh and i thought that handbag thing was funny because Charlotte Mearing tries to act all tough and non-girlie, but in that clip she was girlie and you could tell she was mad that she had to show her "girlie" side. HAHAHA

4. decepticon2020

decepticon2020 Best there is @ what I do

THIS.

5. UltraAlanMagnus

UltraAlanMagnus Page D'Ecriture Spy Cousin Jeice

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    If they do a TF4, They should get the Aerialbots in the film. I would considered Rick D. Wasserman as Silverbolt NOT James Avery. After some false info, im up for anything.

6. Dinodigger97

Dinodigger97 germinates within you.

News Credits:
    I want a random group of NEST that are just down right funny(and by funny...I mean..making jokes or laughing random..not the racist or off-color jokes Micheal Bay likes to add) hanging around with the Junkions(voiced by Al Yankovic and Band.:) )

7. LacksAFace

LacksAFace Devastator's Balls

I want the guy with the glasses who got rear-penetrated by Skorponok in the first movie to come back and become the main villain.

8. mrgalvaprime

mrgalvaprime #BanTJ

News Credits:
    Ah yes the new couple :lol 

9. SamWitwickyGirl

SamWitwickyGirl Banned

News Credits:
    That would be creepy if dcons could tform into like ,a human ally and trick people. that thought came to mind when the decepticon transformed into alice because...does that mean he had to scan a real woman????? Good question, huh?

10. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Well-Known Member

I could live with new main characters. Simmons on the other hand, is my favorite human. I like them to bring Glen back(or whoever the fat black geek was). He was funny and a geek.

11. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Well-Known Member

No, she scanned a sign at a theme park.

12. Rusty24

Rusty24 Well-Known Member

Alice actually scanned an animatronic human from an Alice in Wonderland ride if I'm not mistaken.

13. DoctorJackstraw

DoctorJackstraw Member

TF4: Revenge of The Dark Of Devastator's Balls, needs Sam's Boss as the main villain. Because Malkovich

fund it

14. SamWitwickyGirl

SamWitwickyGirl Banned

News Credits:
    If they EVER have a new main character, they better make sure he's as young as sam (in his young twenties) and he better have the cute connetion with the autobots like Sam does. (and it would be good if he had hotness to him like sam does. lol sorry my girl is showing.)

HOWEVER, i dont see how they could make the new main character ALL THAT, when Sam was the one the autobots came to FIRST, Sam killed Megs in the first one, Sam revived Optimus, Sam fought a long the autobots during the first three battles. How could they make the new main character such a big deal hero if Sam is an even bigger deal? That would be like trying to bring back a replacement for Optimus prime in the human hero part. It just wouldn't make sense. :/ Isn't this movie about heroes? the transformer hero with the human hero? (the connetion between optimus and sam are my favorite! Sam is the main human hero, and optimus is the main transformer hero.) Their connetion is AWESOME. That's one of the things that stood out most for me. It made the movie different than any other sci fi movie. :) 

15. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    Maybe Bumblebee could rescue movieverse Chip Chase.

Who will most likely be played by Chuck Norris :D 

16. SamWitwickyGirl

SamWitwickyGirl Banned

News Credits:
    Really? how did you find that out? That's odd :/ LoL i never knew that. But still.. the "Alice" decepticon was able to have organic material (resembling skin) on her. and actual hair. so how would the decepticon be able to transform into that using an animatronic human?

17. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    If I can remember, it had something to do with an Alice in Wonderland attraction at an amusement park. And no no no to Mikayla. You really think Bay's gonna re-hire her for the stupid comment she made towards him? Pretty sure no Jewish person would like being compared to Hitler.

18. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    She was a "Pretender" - a Transformer using an organic outer shell.

19. SGTsoundwave

SGTsoundwave Steam Powered Automaton

zack galifanakis voicing whirl, or cee lo green voicing cyclonus

20. Rusty24

Rusty24 Well-Known Member

If I remember correctly, it was on tfwiki.com. I agree that Sam is the hero of the movies and he's there for us to relate to. The only way I see them writing Shia out and bringing in a new hero would be to have Sam and Carly get captured by Decepticons and have their son learn about the existence of the Autobots while he thinks about rescuing them.