If there's a sequel where do we go next.....

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by unicronic, Jun 30, 2011.

1. unicronic

unicronic TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    ....it seems no Decepticon of any merit still lives.

I think the next movie, should we have one, has only really two options:

1. Unicron
    2. A new faction

1. Unicron would be the easiest route. Have him create Galvatron from Megatron's lifeless corpse. Unicron promises to restore Cybertron to its former glory in exchange for the destruction of Prime and his matrix.
    2. A new faction or enemy force. Quintessons perhaps or an entirely new concept.

Where else could it go?

2. ThinkTank Customs

ThinkTank Customs TFW2005-Citizen

News Credits:
    Decepticons are still on earth worldwide

you could add new villains (quintessions, other aliens (creators of the allspark) etc...) like you said :) 

3. Megabattimus

Megabattimus Reborn Comics Fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Either do a prequel or introduce Unicron and bring back Megatron as Galvatron. Also bring back Shockwave as Cyclonus and bring in RID Scourge as his lieutenants.

4. Ikkstakk

Ikkstakk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, what he said. I think with the trilogy over, it may be time to take the movies in a Bold New Direction and be less slavishly devoted to G1. I don't need Unicron creating Galvatron out of Megatron's corpse, I've seen that already. Don't need Rodimus Prime either.

5. a person

a person Is not amused.

News Credits:
    I'd like Galvatron to make an appearance at the end of the fourth film. I think a good way to bring him into the story would be to have a new villain (Overlord) ressurrect Megatron's spark and merge it with Sentinel Prime's spark, creating a new Megatron that has the knowledge and power of a Prime.

In the fifth film Galvatron would then attempt to make contact with Unicron's imprisoned spark and forge an alliance with him under one condition; If Galvatron brings Unicron the Matrix (therefore freeing him from his imprisonment), Unicron would use his power to ressurect Cybertron and the Decepticon army.

6. dkr7

dkr7 "Argh' Hexagonal Nuts!"

News Credits:
    if they bring in the season 3 decepticons im out, never liked those characters. Plus it seems the only way to go with a new film is to the future after sams dead as he isnt doing another movie or back into the past as a prequel showing the war on cybertron, i would watch the latter

7. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    I was going with Thunderwing, taking advantage of his ability to use the power of a stolen Matrix to resurrect Megatron as Galvatron, but a Movie-verse Overlord would be great (so as long as he isn't treated the same way they treated Shockwave).

Also, a suggestion? The rebuilt Cybertron would be the hitherto-incorporeal Unicron's new physical body. A planet-sized, world-eating behemoth.

8. Megabattimus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Alot of people have mentioned Thunderwing, and I don't know who he is. He's from the G1 Marvel Comics isn't he?

9. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Ayep. Thunderwing's a charismatic Decepticon commander, unique among the Cons for his ability to harness the power of the Autobot Matrix of Leadership. You should look him up; he's a fantastic character.

10. Megabattimus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Cool, I probably will. I've read some of the Marvel UK stuff and it was awesome, especially Target:2006. Speaking of which, do you think that would work as the fourth movie?

11. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Seeing Target: 2006 adapted for the big screen would blow my mind. But there's no way a single film can adequately cover its intricacies. Perhaps a two or three-parter might do the trick.

12. Driftscreen

Driftscreen Not-So-Mini-Con

From this film? The franchise can go towards only three very worthy words. X-men First Class.

Reboot. Plain and simple.

13. Megabattimus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm sorta wondering how they'd do it, considering Galavtron went back in time to specifically build a weapon to kill Unicron and free himself.

14. a person

a person Is not amused.

News Credits:
    That would kick ass. Thunderwing is a good candidate too. I think Shockwave would have been the perfect character to lead the remaining Decepticons in TF4, but obviously that isn't going to happen. :( 

15. Easterling Capt

Easterling Capt I am Vern Schillinger

Ebay:
    No Unicron...please no Unicron. It will just end bad. I have my own way of how I think it could be done.

16. Megabattimus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'll admit I'm nervous that Unicron would turn into Galactus from Fanatastic Four, but they could pull him off. If they didn't do Unicron, how would you continue it?

17. Driftscreen

Driftscreen Not-So-Mini-Con

yes.

yes...because Unicron is not the ultimate finale...there are options for a 4th....

18. Easterling Capt

Ebay:
    I would have it gone with several years passed. Sam and Carly grown up with a teenager child = new actors for adult Spike and Carly = more older and talanted actors to play them. Also adult Sam should be like old Spike from season 3.

I would probbaly use Thunderwing or Galvatron as the new threat ( Galvatron does not need to be a formatted Megatron)

19. bignick1693

bignick1693 Maximal

News Credits:
    Maybe a part of cybertron that broke off was holding some insane bots and galvatron breaks free. Galvatron will be a bot that megatron stuck some of his emotions in to keep him from going insane while in battle. Galvatron was put in storage so that he does not kill megatron. But now he out to kill.

20. Easterling Capt

Ebay:
    renegade decepticons......??