If there was only one to choose from....

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Lion, Dec 25, 2010.

1. Lion

Lion Will bite you!

Ebay:
    If hasbro put it up for a vote, and you could only pick one...only one, not one of each faction...but one. There is one Prime toy with up to 3 accessories...pick yours, why...

Me, Starscream. He may be the definitive screamer for me. Cruel, evil, cunning. Still the sameas what we've all come to love, just turned up.

Leader class/MP sized. Comes with energon rod and energon sliver that he stabbed cliffjumper with.

2. Brainchild

Brainchild Dark Flame Master

I'm going to fall back onto the obligatory Optimus, with a transforming gun arm, slide out blades, and whatever gimmickry goes on with the Matrix of Leadership/Allspark and Optimus' chest in this series.

3. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    As much as I love Prime Arcee and want her toy, I love the design of Ratchet so much that he's the one I'd choose.

4. TfAnimatedfan

TfAnimatedfan Five. Dollar. Headband.

News Credits:
    Miko. Supreme size.

Electric Guitar, Cell Phone, and a bike drawing.

But really..
    I'd love an Voyager Arcee with guns. I can't really think of anything else that suits her as an accessories.

5. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

Voyager Starscream, definitely. The accesories should include flip out null rays and bombs that drop when you pull a trigger on the alt-mode.

6. TranstechCat

TranstechCat Cybernetic Chimpanzee

Soundwave with three deploy-able minions. (Ratbat, Ravage, and Lazerbeak.)

The minions should also double as "tools". (Think of a PCC type of deal.) One as a gun, maybe one as a pair of those "combat tentacles", one as chest mounted armor, etc.

In fact, I'll actually be very disappointed if the real Prime Soundwave toy doesn't come with at least one mini-con. (Even at the Deluxe-scale they should be able to squeeze one underling into the budget.)

7. Paxtin

Paxtin Why am I here?

Tough call. My natural fan boy reflex wants to say Optimus, but I don't want to be trite. Even though I'd like a figure of this Prime.

If I could only have one? Man...Cliffjumper. Cause I'm actually starting to wonder, given his short time on the show, and the toy line not hitting till late 2011, if his character will really get a figure at all.

Accessories? Would transforming gun arms count as accessories?

Starscream didn't use anything to stab Cliff with. He did that with his own hand.

8. Lion

Lion Will bite you!

Ebay:

Your right...even better!!!

9. ThaConqueror

ThaConqueror Rock! Robot Rock!

Tough call between Arcee and Bulkhead. Arcee because I want to see how in the hell she transforms, and Bulkhead for reasons of him being Bulkhead and an ATV with huge wheels (I do so like big wheels on my giant robits).

10. hulk23869

hulk23869 Well-Known Member

Arcee. 2 missile launchers under her chest plate. A sidecar.

11. D-Unit

D-Unit #1 Heel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I would love Prime, but if I could only choose one, I'd go with Bulkhead, as he's the only one that doesn't have a non-Animated figure that could fit with the others. The rest all have numerous figures

12. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Megatron, with in-scale fully transformable, painted Starscream, Soundwave and Eradicon accessories. :p  :lol 

13. Rodimus Major

Rodimus Major Custom User Title

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Cliffjumper. Accessories include interchangeable zombie head, dark energon crystal, and a car boot.

14. Philip164

Philip164 Board Member

News Credits:
    I would pick up the Powermaster Prime.
    Thin again that's what I was planning to do with Animated; buy the final of each character; but no they had to cancel it, so no Samurai Prowl, no Hydrodive Bumblebee, and no Powermaster Prime.

15. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    This. My favourite Prime character deserves the best. Leader class, screen-accurate, not-too-much-kibble, not-too-chunky figure with electronic lights (optics, chest) and sounds ("All hail Starscream!", jet engines), the energon prod and the ability to transform his right (or left or both) hands into that awesome looking weapon he points at Fowler when the Autobots enter. Not really sure if those count as "accessories" or not, but whatever. Throw in whatever accessories, I don't care, as long as the figure is awesome. :D 

:lol  Good one. Or an Optimus Prime figure, with in-scale, fully transformable, painted Ratchet, Cliffjumper and Bulkhead accessories. ;) 

But honestly, as long as the figures wouldn't look like complete crap (I doubt they will), I'd pick up whoever they'd release. Heck, I plan on purchasing almost every main character when they're all released.

16. Wollstone

Wollstone Banned

Ratchet

17. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Megatron with fusion cannon, deployable sword and Dark Energon shard that you insert in his chest and he goes all BEHOOOOLD

THE POWER OF DARK

ENERGOOOOOOOON

18. KnightHawkke

KnightHawkke A Man, Who Does Not Exist. TFW2005 Supporter

at least Leader Ratchet with Jeffery combs voice clips, arm cleavers and a couple 3 or 4 bits of lab equipment that transform into crazy little death machines!!!, Heck you could add in a bonus repaint of movie scalpel!!

The voice clips would have to be...
    I Recommend Dissection!
    I Needed That!
    This is not Child's Play!
    Ground Bridge open!
    I'm the Doctor!

19. Chopperface

Chopperface Holtzmanned

News Credits:
    Only one? I'd say Arcee, Ratchet or Bulkhead. Maybe I only say Bulkhead because I'm such a huge fan of the character, so I guess I could stick with his Animated toy.

Arcee is how she should've been in the films, not that unfortunate unicycle entity-confused mess. :(  She's the sexy but badass female Autobot we haven't seen in some time, possibly since BW Blackarachnia.

As for Decepticons... gah. Megatron and Starscream look like the definitive versions of these characters summed up from the past few years, and Soundwave's a cool homage to both ROTF Soundwave and BM Jetstorm, not to mention the fact he's such a scary badass, it makes up for his muteness.

Hell, I plan to get one of every main character so far. They're all likable, awesome versions of their characters.

20. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

This totally sounds like something Hasbro would do. But it would certainly be awesome. As an added bonus, the LEDs change to purple when it's inserted.