If there was a G1 videogame.......

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Flaming Matrix, Aug 26, 2011.

1. Flaming Matrix

Flaming Matrix Murder claw master

I know about the japanese one, but if they relesed a new one, what prievious game do you think it should play like?
    Armada, movie 07, rotf(which I would prefer for a g1 game), wfc(which I think had the best gameplay, just not g1 like), or dotm (which is the same as wfc, exept that the charters had unique weapons and abilities in sp and mp).

2. Murasame

Murasame CHIMICHANGAS

News Credits:
    I want a RPG like those of Square Enix. Or make it like War for Cybertron.

3. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ultimate Customization.
    Story.
    And Solid Gameplay.

That's all I need.

4. Guardian_Prime

Guardian_Prime Autobot Leader

WFC or Armada, NOT ROTF! That game was awful. If there was a G1 game like that one, I would let it sit on the shelf til the end of time!

5. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Though I haven't seen it yet, I'd like it to be like the MMO in the works or WFC (but with longer campaigns). I'd also like them to bring back voice actors of the classic show and only replacing those not interested in participating in it.

I'm sure I'd be all over the game because I love G1 regardless of its contents; however, I would like it to have a more grown up feel though; something along the lines of GI Joe Resolute would be nice. Frank Welker voicing Megatron as he does now in TFP would be most welcomed;) 

6. Sinnertwin

Sinnertwin Banned

News Credits:
    WFC seems to be leading into its own version of G1, and I'm totally cool with that.

Still, I'd love to see one with the ROTF controls. That game was half G1 anyway, what with the "ripped from the cartoon" G1 characters.