If the rumors are true......

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by DJPrime39, Sep 16, 2012.

1. DJPrime39

DJPrime39 mUnKY

What is the next series you want, like your dream next series, like for a example, a whole series with a completely new autobots going against a new squad of decpticons with the occasionally guest appearances from the original autobots and decpticons would be mine

2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Once Prime and it's offshoots are entirely finished, I would love to see something completely new for a change. That means no Optimus Prime, no Megatron, NO BUMBLEBEE, and no Cybertron-is-dead-so-we-live-on-Earth-now story. Create some new main characters, maybe throw in a couple of updates of some obscure characters that haven't gotten attention in recent years, and then come up with a new story, a new reason for them being on Earth, and then Hasbro will get my attention (aka money).

I like Prime, don't get me wrong, but it's not compelling me to buy into it. There's two, maybe three, more figures I want to see made, and that's it. I'm also not sure if I'll ever get the DVD's. Might add them to my Christmas list, but I doubt I'll go out and buy them myself.

3. Scrapmaker

Scrapmaker Miniautoquintessoboticon

Perhaps they could have Optimus die at the beginning of a series at the hands of...I don't know, Galvatron (with no connection to Megatron)? And Hot Shot(Rod) becomes the leader (or at least will, in time), leading a team of both familiar characters and brand new ones in hopes of gathering an army to help reclaim a Decepticon ruled Cybertron (or at least that's what the plot would become)? That could work.

4. Star Saber

Star Saber Cybertron 5th Commander

News Credits:
    I highly doubt Hasbro will do away with fan favorites like Optimus, Megatron and Bumblebee. No matter what, you don't just toss away recognizability like that. What I'm thinking is a way to make use of big names and enable us to see a wider cast of characters. My hope would be something similar to the original concepts in G1, and touched upon by Animated - that is a series focusing on the intergalactic war between the Autobots and Decepticons, with different teams in different sections of the galaxy fighting for control. In a way it'd be similar to the Clone Wars series, giving us main characters like Prime and Megatron, but also giving us a whole bunch of characters upon which to shift focus to so the series doesn't remain stale. It'd help Hasbro to sell more toys, and enable us to see some fan favorites who we might not have seen updated since G1.

5. Cyberglyph

Cyberglyph I am the Nightshade

News Credits:
    Why not a show where the humans discover Cybertron? Than, add in characters that haven't done anything since G1, and you're set. Characters like Punch or Sky Garry could use some new stories. It could be about a quest to find the original Autobots leader Optimus Prime, and only one bot named Orion Pax has information on him.

6. ToasterPrime

ToasterPrime Toast maker

^love it.

and the humans change clothes. something that does not happen in Prime.

7. Stardust262

Stardust262 Moe is the Only Way

News Credits:
    Set after Optimus and Megatron are dead.

Deals with the wars waging on the Colony Worlds

Hot Shot leading the Autobots

Many Decepticons struggling for control of the faction, including Ransack, Scourge, Slipstream, Bludgeon, and Shockwave

Starscream is on his own, but he is extremely powerful and extremely threatening

Or even more ideally, have 2 seasons with a non-dull Optimus, Megatron lasting through the 3rd, and have the above be the 4th season

8. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Going by the Beast Hunter stuff, I'm praying for a new beast transformer focus show and have TF4 handle the vehicle transformers.

One thing that I want to see, NO BUMBLEBEE and no BORING Optimus. IMO, Optimus Prime should been retired following Animated. That version was perfect and TFP just killed the character for me.

9. RADimus prime

RADimus prime not so well known member just known

What????? A wordrobe change.... pffft everyone only has one shirt and one pair of pants and one pair of shoes...... Noone changes clothes this is crazy talk LOL j/k and cyberglyph i like the idea of humans finding cybertron

10. PriNcesfDarXnes

PriNcesfDarXnes Seeker

A show exclusively about the wreckers. It can tie in with either the game or Prime, I don't care but I want it to show in detail the lengths they go to and the self sacrifices(Figurative AND literal) they make to ensure victory for the Autobots and the survival of the Cybertronian race. Season one can open in mid great war, a torn up platoon on the car side of Cybertron, behind enemy lines, gathers whatever able bodied fighters they can locate and along the way discover some highly important intel that could give Optimus a huge advantage. Due to their remote location, they're unable to hail him though so they set off to save the day behind the scenes. It can include tough as nails characters, a few who've had experience in the gladiator pits and maybe even an ex con or two. Mid season they reach their destination and complete that objective and receive the open planet-wide relay from Optimus to all Autobots about the evacuation and realize they won't be able to make it so they buy everyone else as much time as they can by planning to take out multiple high priority targets and bases. They pull it off and season one ends with them seeing the Arc off...

I have no idea where it would go from there but a last ditch attempt at facing off with remaining Decepticon forces before the shut down and possibly helping defend Cybertron from returning Quintessons would be awesome too.

I cannot stress enough how awesome this would be. Especially if he also had a small cadre of his own.

11. RADimus prime

RADimus prime not so well known member just known

Not the first time I have heard this idea I like it a lot and would love to see something of this nature!!

12. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

All I want at this point is for the next series to not be CGI. Okay and a series that didn't depend on something like Vechicons but had Decepticon characters fighting the Autobots.

I'm kind of tired of limited casts so I'd like a show that can go big again.

13. SGTsoundwave

SGTsoundwave Steam Powered Automaton

I saw we go with a time far after the events in prime, where we get new autobots, and new decepticons. but they won't be under only 2 factions. starscream starts his own faction, and so does bulkhead. not all of them should be on earth either. bulkhead probably would join with wheeljack to find more wreckers, because that would help turn the tide in the war, ever since prime's fatal accident(he doesn't get replaced). the star seekers could be one of bulks main problems with the occasional screamer sighting(who has gotten more powerful, and respectable).

14. BumbleDeez

BumbleDeez Well-Known Member

I could live with this.

I've been desperate for Ultra Magnus and Hot Shot to show up on Prime, unite with Wheelejack and Bulkhead, and they go off to handle some tough, crazy stuff on their own. If they got get a spin-off, I'd be pretty happy about that.

15. butchrecon72

butchrecon72 Well-Known Member

I would like to see a show about how the war started, how megatron and Optimus came into being. A show about the war on Cybertron. You can make several seasons off that alone, then follow it up with a Fall of Cybertron like series. THat would make for a good show and a great toy line!

16. s_cren

s_cren Banned

how about a story about before even the war on cybertron like it follows on orion pax and megatronous and you see how it was before all the battles

17. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Just no Bumblebee and no CGI.

18. WheelWave140

WheelWave140 Hate's not cool, dudes!

News Credits:
    I want an aligned show that uses the same designs and follows the story of Prime. I really got attached to Prime and I don't want it to end because it's so wonderful

19. ryan.j

ryan.j Well-Known Member

cross posting from news for EXTRA FANSERVICE. also because you crazy furry bastards crack me up, never stop posting.

https://twitter.com/MiraiBaby

20. DJPrime39

DJPrime39 mUnKY

not if insult or just joking, anyways though thanks