If The Dinobots Are In TF4......

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by ShOcKwAvE1213, Apr 6, 2012.

1. ShOcKwAvE1213

ShOcKwAvE1213 THE DARK KNIGHT RISES

With all this dinobot talk, everyone's talking about their designs. Although, how will they be introduced? So, IF the dinobots are in TF4 how will they be introduced or created? In FOC Shockwave created them, and in the G1 series Wheeljack created them. With both of them dead, I'm not really sure who can create them.

I'm sure IF they're going to be in TF4 Bay probably will just plop them in there. Just what are your thoughts on it?

2. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Taking a break

personally, Id just use Grimlock but my bio for him can be used for the rest. In my ideas for TF4, Grimlock is an intelligent but brutal officer and with Jazz and Ironhide dead, he is currently second in command. He loves Earth due to its violent nature and is very impressed by Dinosaurs. He even designed a powerful robotic one as his alternate mode.

Wow. This is something like the fourth time I've written this. Soon, I'm gonna get tired of writing it and everyone will get sick of reading it. I should probably stop posting it now.

3. ShOcKwAvE1213

Sounds cool man. Would you have him brainless like the other generations?

4. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Fuck no. Enough of caveman Dinobots.

5. ShOcKwAvE1213

Exactly what I was thinking, bro.

6. OptimusPrime108

OptimusPrime108 Autobot Field Commander

This.

7. soundwaverulls

No. In fact didn't I put intelligent in the bio?

I'm not really that fond of brainless characters. I hope we don't see many in future TF media.

8. ShOcKwAvE1213

Ahh man, didn't see that, sorry.

9. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

I like the idea of him as a ruthless assassin created by the villain to destroy the Autobots, but as the movie proggresses, starts liking Earth and ends up switching allegiances to the good side in the climax.

10. soundwaverulls

The Dinobots. Not Dinobot.

11. ShOcKwAvE1213

Maybe he's just talking about Grimlock.

12. soundwaverulls

Maybe but he only called the person he was talking about "he" and the description sounds a lot like a BW Dinobot character.

13. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

I was talking about Grimlock only on this instance, no relation to BW-Dinobot.

14. soundwaverulls

OK. It just sounded like BW Dinobot.

15. Crazy Jetty

Crazy Jetty Reserve Food Supply

If this absolutely *has* to stay in continuity with the previous movies, instead of a much preferred restart/reboot, then I'd make them the focus of the movie.

It always stuck in my craw how we never heard from Sector Seven again. An underground rogue government agency isn't going to go away just because the government tells them to disband. So they need to be brought back, and would work well as the principal villain now that megatron is dead (again).

Told in flashbacks, when S7 had the Allspark, they made many experaments, trying to craft new weapons. One of the more ambicious projects, Agent Simmons ordered the construction of five robotic dinosaurss, exposed them to the energies of the allspark, and brought them to life.
    These "Dinobots" proved to be too dangerous and to wild to control. Eventually, he ordered them to be destroyed.
    A rogue element in S7 loyal to someone other than Simmons (Who always ment well) had the dinobots moved to a tropical island to be held in reserve.

Over the years, they waited, and developed. Gaining sentience, and intellegence.
    Until this rogue element, loyal to the decepticons, unleashes the dinobots on the Autobots. Angry at their mistreatment, and frustraited at not being able to express themselves as well as others, they go on a rampage, attacking humans instead.
    Optimus Prime of course, must stop what he considers mindless monsters.
    Bumblebee however, recognizes and intellegent mind inside them, dispite their limited abilities to articulate.

When it seems that Bumblebee might be able to calm the raging Dinobots, the decepticons reveal themselves, lead by CEO Timothy Zarak, who was behind the misplacement and release of the dinobots, along with his decepticon cohorts, Astrotrain, Blitzwing, and Octain. The Autobots intigrating into human society damages his profit margins, as they are introducing technology that was once only his to profit from.

He orders the Navy Aircraft Carrier, the USS Tsunami to transform, revealing itself to be the giant decepticon ship, Tidalwave. Can the combined might of the Autobots and Dinobots stop the behemoth?