If the Allspark transferred it's power to the Matrix...

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Ironhide1706, Jan 2, 2012.

1. Ironhide1706

Ironhide1706 Elessar Telcontar

Firstly, I'm sorry for making so many threads recently. But this one I'm sure would be worth everyone's time. Unless it's been made before in which case mods please lock...

Okay, in ROTF it was said in the comics I believe or the novel that the Allspark's collective wisdom and energy "transformed" (yes I quoted Fallen :p ) from being in Sam's mind to now residing within the Matrix. Now doesn't that mean the Matrix has all the powers of the Allspark and could theoretically bring bots back to life, heal them (Bumblebee) and restore lost body parts (Frenzy)? If so, I can see Optimus using that to perhaps easily repair his (and Dino's) arm. Maybe even bring back Que.

Now here for the part that will get me flamed...what if they brought back Ironhide using that? In the errors and references thread a user (Starscream something-there's so many on this board :lol ) posted a photo with Ironhide's rusted head and his eye still lit up. Now many others said it is like how a head remains alive for a few seconds after being decapitated, but Que's eyes went out right away after his head fell off. Now what if Ironhide had a processor similar to Frenzy, where if he is decapitated he will still live on? Now his head is pretty screwed up with all the rust but it is clearly still intact. We could have a case similar to Animated Megatron...

And Optimus could bring back Jetfire as well (in fanon I don't want this to be a TF4 thread) which I'm sure could excite lots of people-including me. :D 

2. eagc7

eagc7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Jetfire is on Pieces it will be hard to put him back together. Also theres Nothing Left of Ironhide. His head likely Rusted away too. (look closely when sentinel is leaving NEST, Ironhide is no longer where he was moments ago, so he rusted away completly)

3. noblekale

noblekale There can be only one!

Ebay:
    I'd say of those that died, and I'm pushing it here, the only Autobots that could theoretically come back would be Jazz and Que. But, both would require a LOT of work to bring back online.

I think the Allspark brought Frenzy back to full because it was nearly fully charged just sitting and absorbing solar radiation without discharging it for how many thousands or millions of years? But, when Sam shoved it in Megatron's spark, it disintegrated, leaving only the power needed for a quick, one time recharge of the spark in each shard. Otherwise, "zee little von!" would not have had to be sacrificed for parts when using the shard.

Repair the bodies, and hope the Matrix can recharge/restart the spark.

4. Ellamin

Ellamin Heroes protect Freedom! not safety! BAKA!!

News Credits:
    Could work...
    Let's say, the matrix repaired/upgraded Optimus, they revealed that jetfire's spark is in stasis lock through NEST, ratchet and the wreckers, followed by them building a new, younger body for his spark to be reinstalled into, however, rebuilding Jetfire was against Optimus's command as he IS a decepticon after all, so Jetfire's closed off and observed/interrogated by the Autobot/Human Alliance, yet he eventually breaks out and finds shockwave on mars, where they help each other, Jetfire repairing Shockwave while Shockwave gives him information about Sentinel prime and recent events in the war, as such, Jetfire takes a new name, rising to power with Shockwave's influence as SiC of the new Decepticon Legions, giving a new villain, and a surprising twist that adds depth to the bots.

Jazz, Dino, Que, and jolt are not returning.

5. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Taking a break

I like this idea but I don't get the last part about Jazz, Dino, Que and Jolt.

6. Prime17

Prime17 Seeker

News Credits:
    How dare you make the eternal glory of Jetfire a villain! You shall face his infinite wrath!

Despite that, it still a good plot.

Also, now that Jetfire is Legion, Carly should be very very afraid of him.:lol 

7. Ellamin

News Credits:
    No, jetfire's NOT Legion. He's Decepticon emperor, and he wasn't a "baaaad con" just, an honorable mech, the autobots had more honor by ROTF's time, so, he'd unaligned himself.

Jazz is a now dead pontiac, and a now cancelled gm k-type chassis, so not even the saturn skye would be a viable "switch to the sister car" option, and a stereotypical "gangstabot", which means he is probably not only getting a completely new alt mode, but a new personality after the twins "being racist" so, why not a new character? especially if they tried a high end sports car.

Dino is a Ferrari, he'd be very expensive, as would que who was a mercedes and was effectively "soundwave is ruthlessly evil" bait by characterization, and Jolt was barely shoehorned into ROTF, then terminated in his main fiction.

Shockwave wasn't confirmed dead, so, like optimus, he might have been badly wounded, but not dead.

8. Wars

Wars Regular At Swerve's™

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Flickr:
    Tumblr:
    Frenzy's head remained alive because he's a spy/coms unit. His body is merely an easier means of getting around, which he likes. All Frenzy needs is his head and few "limps" in order to do his work. Ironhide on the other hand was a soldier, and needed his body, so the detaching of his head would be far from a minor set back like it was with Frenzy.

From what we've seen in Dark of the Moon, the Matrix can only restore life like an Allspark shard, as opposed to rebuilding it when it was a complete cube. Ironhide, Wheeljack and Jetfire; All of these guys no longer have spark chambers, which are needed in order to use the Matrix/Allspark to revive a bot.

Also, what happened to Mirage's arm?

9. PrimusVsUnicron

PrimusVsUnicron Well-Known Member

op's arm got torn off put Ratchet fixed it

10. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Meh, Except for Optimus Prime and probably Bumblebee. No other Autobots cares if anyone else dies and doesn't try to bring them back.

Personally I thinks it's stupid to kill charecters and bring them back. It's meaniningless and pointless to do so just to fufill fan's liking to the charecters.

11. FeelingLuckyPnk

FeelingLuckyPnk Decepticon Punks!

As much as I like Ironhide, what's dead should be left dead. Let other characters get some spotlight.

12. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's scriptor

News Credits:
    Question, where do you think Frenzy's spark is? a) The head b) The body

Answer, probably the head which would explain how he could survive being beheaded when every other bot dies.

13. Ellamin

News Credits:
    Jetfire ripped hos own spark out, so they could pull an "ark power cell" move if they wanted, and as such, bringing him back.

14. noblekale

noblekale There can be only one!

Ebay:
    They probably COULD bring Jetfire back, but they would have to rebuild his body entirely from scratch, and despite his best abilities, I don't think Ratchet has everything he'd need to do so. There's a huge difference between rebuilding a pair of legs or an arm to building an entire body piece by piece.

The only other potentials are Jazz, and Que, assuming that their sparks weren't destroyed. I'm going under the assumption that the Matrix can repower a de-energized spark. If Que's spark wasn't destroyed, and it was just his head blown off and huge damage to his chest, there's a possibility that he could be repaired and restored. And, by the same token, if Jazz's wasn't destroyed when he was torn in half, and if Ratchet hasn't dismantled the corpse for spare parts, he could probably be brought back too, if they desired it.

But, yeah, Ironhide is dust, the Twins are dust, and I really doubt that Optimus would restore Sentinel twice :p 

15. baggzey23

baggzey23 psn - baggzey23

News Credits:
    Ironhide is DEAD!!
    Just replace him with bulkhead

16. Russian fan

Russian fan Proud Autobot Ally TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    It has long been such interesting things don't discussed here...
    But really, perhaps you are right, because Sam has ceased to see visions, so Allspark's power left him, the more so because the human body is very fragile and short-lived for this mission... It could go into the Matrix. Remember when Sam came to life, matrix has reunited in his hands from the dust, it was lit up from within, it wasn't before, even in the Tomb of the First Primes... I really would like also bring back Ironhide...

17. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP AKA Beve Stuscemi

News Credits:
    Sam never got any of the Allspark's mystical energy. That all went into Megatron and killed him. Sam got the knowledge and wisdom. It's true power. The energy the Matrix carries is it's own.

18. Ceasar121

Ceasar121 Wants a Toxitron repaint!

News Credits:
    I actually like this train of thought... it does give a potential plot point for TF4, a point of what happens if another Con gets ahold of the Matrix and uses it to revive Megatron, Starscream , Soundwave etc.... Lennox even says the matrix is the only thing that can repower a dead transformer.

The Matrix must have some regeneration powers, being that Megatron literally stabbed and then blew a giant hole in Primes torso. Whatever it did, it healed that, because Prime doesn't have a hole when he shrugs off the Jetfire parts at the end of the movie, despite Ratchet and Jolt merely grafting Jetfire's parts to him.

You know if Ehren Kruger or whoever takes a plot point like this and brings back the Cons, sidelines and weakens Prime, and gives us a two part movie with the Cons actually winning so that the heros really and truly are underdogs... I could really get behind a 4th and 5th movie (preferably without Bay), but even with him it'd be interesting.