If the 4 US jets = Decepticons

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Jazz1979, Nov 8, 2008.

1. Jazz1979

Jazz1979 Well-Known Member

Which Decepticon was so clever and scanned an old F-4 Phantom as his alternate-mode???
    F-22A Raptor is Starscream no doubt.
    F-117A Nighthawk mostly be Skywarp since the color and the name suits to the characteristics of him, being often undetected by radar.
    F-15 could either be Ramjet or Thundercracker, both suits the F-15 well, since it can use V-Max mode to reach Mach 2.5 and todays ramjet missiles have airintakes like those of the F-15.
    IMO, if they want to support the USAF so much, why not using the F-16C/D? Because it is much smaller plane?
    OK, i actually would have expected them to use the F-35A to promote latest US weapons, but since no F-35 have entered service status, they wont use it.

I think the SR-71 was chosen to be Jetfire because of its size. A F-14D Super Tomcat would not cause a much bigger robot mode than a F-15.
    But a B-1B Lancer would also be a nice Jetfire :) 

2. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
    That was just a passing airshow that happened to be at the same field or something like that.

Though if I had to pick a Decepticon jet to be an F-4, it'd be Ramjet; The F-4 is a big heavy battering ram of a jet plane.

3. Gadep

Gadep Banned

News Credits:
    yeah but what premise would there be for a F-4 to be accessible to be scanned?

Michael bay is a tool for plausible story lines but still even he would not write a scene where a F-4 is there by passing dumb luck for a decepticon to scan....

4. Obliterator

Obliterator BONZAIII!!!!!!

Well, Jetfire supposedly gets his altmode at the National Air and Space Museum. There's an F-4 not more than 100 feet away from the SR-71, at least there was last time I was there.

There's also a Space Shuttle (Enterprise) within the same 100 feet; Astrotrain maybe?

5. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 'Civil' Nintendo Fanboy

News Credits:
    Astrotrain isnt in TF2, Orci said no tripple changers, on the the other hand with TF3... maybe...