if starsceam doesn't die in the next episode...

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Glass_of_water, May 9, 2011.

1. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It's pretty much this promo, here: YouTube - Transformers Prime Ep 15 Shadowzone Hub TV Promo #2 with a few extra seconds.

You can see Starscream summing Dark Energon within him, and it gives off a purplish-white aura, but that's about it.

His body armor, however, looks tarnished now; I don't know if that's the result of Dark Energon or Megatron:/

EDIT:

Why not? We already know he controls those infused with it. Starscream has been nothing but disloyal up to now. Infusing him Dark Energon should (theoretically) Megatron solve problems.

2. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Proud grandpa

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    So far we've only see Megatron control dead bots infused with the Dark Energon. I've got a feeling that living bots infused with it can't be controlled.

3. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    But was Starscream alive when he was infused with it? His armor is now scuffed up. Either way, if Megatron infused Starscream with Dark Energon, this just might be his greatest mistake, especially, if it sets Starscream up to be invisible.

4. Thilda

Thilda Treat your mother right!

News Credits:
    I really hope that Megatron wasn't stupid enough to give Starscream a second chance. He did say in ep. 14 that he's going to exterminate SS. And didn't he only have one small shard of DE left (the one he has in his sparkchamber)?

There must be a reason why Starscream still had the other dark energon shard in the latest episode. It seems impossible but maybe KnockOut will help him somehow.
    And considering how happy Starscream was in the preview he must have fooled Megatron one way or another.

5. jazzmasta32

jazzmasta32 Well-Known Member

I know, but why would he waste such a powerful thing on such a scrawny little guy? Why not revive Skyquake? Starscream just doesn't seem worth it.

I just don't see Megatron using it on him. I could see him torturing and killing Starscream, and then using the DE for a better purpose, like making a new army or figuring out how to reproduce/manufacture it, etc.

Of course this won't happen because SS (Probably) infuses himself with the DE.

6. OmarJT82

OmarJT82 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This could be the episode where Starscream's spark becomes indestructible due to the infusion of Dark Energon into his body (hence his Dark Energon aura in the promos)!

7. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Scrawny he may be, but he's proved that he can take control when Megatron is out of the picture, something no other Decepticon could do. Starscream still has a value Megatron cannot yet replace. No one has stepped upto the plate in Megatron's absence save for Starscream, and I mean no one. Not even Soundwave.

If Megatron could control Starscream, he'd have a very good number 2.

8. Ribieconvoy

Ribieconvoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Honestly, I hope Starscream survives. I hope he doesn't make an army or anything though. I hope Megs uses the dark energon shard to make Starscream immortal so that he can punish him forever. He said he did have plans for him...

9. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    lol, but I wonder if he even feels pain with Dark Energon running flowing through his body, I'm guessing not or not enough to make much of a difference. He wasn't affraid of Optimus and those with him in the preview for this weeks episode, so Megatron couldn't possibly do much more than all the Autobots...or could he?