if starsceam doesn't die in the next episode...

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Glass_of_water, May 9, 2011.

1. Glass_of_water

Glass_of_water Well-Known Member

do you reckon he'll end up creating his own army some how either via recruiting new cons or maybe teaming up with airachnid... possibly stealing whatever it is MECH make?

*edit* aww missed an r in scream.

Last edited: May 9, 2011
  2. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    Why would he die so early on? He's a big character, however if he does die he'll probably re-appear later on as a ghost or reborn. And why wouls he create an army?

3. The Swordsman

The Swordsman The REAL hero of Hyrule

News Credits:
    I imagine Starscream will spend pretty much the entire series trying to regain his leader status, it's tradition after all, so it would be cool if he attempted to raise his own army to take on Megatron. Here's a scenario I'd like to see.

Starscream: Hey Megatron! These guys are the Constructicons, there's more to them than meets the eye!
    *The Constructicons merge into Devastator*
    Megatron: :redface2:  Bitch, please!
    *Megatron completely obliterates Devastator with a one-hit KO*

4. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    It's too bad This Screamer doesn't seem to fight much, Personally if he more strength he could pose a psyhical threat to Megatron like the cybertron Version.

I really do like this Screamer and i hope he doesn't die. Maybe his spark will become immortal with Dark Energon, again Dark Energon did give Megatron enough power to survive being blown up.

5. Thilda

Thilda Treat your mother right!

News Credits:
    There is no way he will die anytime soon. In one of the interviews with Steve Blum on allspark.com it is mentioned that we will see more of Screamer. Also he is a brilliant character.

Maybe the other Seekers will take his side (in the novel Exodus he was their leader or something like that). I don't really see him staying with Megs or recruiting new cons (even as the temporary leader he had problems with keeping his troops in check).
    Maybe he will go all Armada LinkinPark!Starscream and join the Autobots? lol He doesn't have much choice with that puny DE fragment (unless we see a major plot twist).

By looking at the preview Starscream took a level in badass and is ready to take on team prime all alone. I'd love to see him in a proper fight.
    Then again those previews can be pretty misleading.

6. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ahhhh..Starscream will be around to be a thorn in Megs side forever.

It should be interesting to see how the TFP handle this..TFP Starscream is much darker and deadly when ticked off, and as of OOHH Starscream is one angry Con!!!...I get the feeling Megs wouldn't like Starscream when he's more angry and set on regaining the Con Throne than being his usual aft-kissing 2nd in command. just my :2c: 

7. Macross7

Macross7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I can see Starscream being damaged & out of commision for several episodes or thrown in a cell but he won't be gone for good. Too popular of a character & too many potential stories involving him.

8. Snark

Snark Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Interesting to see him take on Prime and crew all on his lonesome. Either he's gone completely insane or somehow more powerful than even Megatron. Or both. Whatever the case is, it should be fun to watch.

9. arcee101

arcee101 wrecker

starscream said he had dark energon in him.

10. Jive Guru

Jive Guru Professional Amateur

I remember in a recent interview with Steve Blum he mentioned there were some very Starscream-centered episodes coming up in the season... I assume whatever happens this may be the beginning of it.

Or it could be like G1:

Megatron: "You'll pay for your treachery Starscream! I won't make the same mistake twice! This is the end for you!"
    Starscream: "Nooooooooooo!"
    *Megatron drags Starscream off to be 'punished'*

Next episode, everything is back to Status Que with no mention of any disiplinary action, or rift at all between Megs and Screamer.

11. jazzmasta32

jazzmasta32 Well-Known Member

I'm not really sure what they'll do with his character. I know he'll probably infuse himself with Dark Energon, but that's about it.

However, since this show likes to reference old G1 quotes, It's be cool if they made Starscream say something similar to his famous "I'm stupid! I'm stupid!" line in the upcoming episodes while Megatron kicks his ass.

12. Timesynch

Timesynch Go For Broke!

News Credits:
    I doubt Megatron will forgive Screamer here as he always did in G1. I think the creators are taking a cue from Animated and will have Megatron and Starscream be at odds with each other from now, which suits me just fine! The conflict between those two was always much more interesting to me than Megs vs. OP. Like Animated Megs, Prime Megs doesn't seem like the forgiving type, heh, and actually seems to have a bit of common sense when it comes to backstabbing subordinates.

I really do hope Screamer forms some sort of renegade alliance, perhaps with Airachnid, as already mentioned, or raising his own army somehow (Combaticons please! or maybe something similar to the Animated clone Seekers). I think Skyquake, most likely in zombie form, will be the first of many. But that's just my guess. Screamer has to present a credible threat to both Autobot and Decepticon somehow to be at his A game.

13. Bumblethumper

Bumblethumper old misery guts

News Credits:
    I'd like to see Megatron break him. Not kill him. Just humiliate him and shove his face in the dirt. I don't think many of the other cons had much regard for him before, and they certainly won't now. Megatron is powerful enough that Starscream doesn't pose a real threat to him and he knows it.

It'll also be interesting to see what happens to Knockout in all of this.

14. Glass_of_water

Glass_of_water Well-Known Member

i'm really hoping not but i think knockout is a little screwed...

15. Thilda

News Credits:
    I don't think Knockout is that screwed. He hadn't really done anything serious against Megs to earn punishment.
    I can picture Megs making Starscreams punishment public to the troops to strip Screamer of the last shreds of respect he had struggled for.

But I would also love to see Starscream actually man up and stand up to Megatron. I think no SS incarnation was so hysterically afraid of good old buckethead. G1 and Animated Starscream had that wind of bravado while facing Megs but in Prime he is the perfect battered wife.
    He didn't even put up a fight when Megatron dragged him in last episode, just whined "No Master...!" it was so helpless.

If Screamer is to pose a serious threat to Megatron he has to overcome his fear. Maybe thanks to the DE infusion he will turn into Terrorsaur from Power Surge. He will probably end up in the same situation TFA SS was in but I can hardly imagine Prime!Starscream standing up to Megs like his Spongebob counterpart did.

16. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Seeing that Starscream knows of Dark Energon, has seen what it can do and just happens to have his own sliver, I'm sure he's got a backup plan in the works to prevent whatever demise lies ahead for him—ghost (or zombie) of Starscream looks as though its about to make an appearance real soon. The question is: did he put it in him or did Megatron?

Megatron showed early on that he could command those infused with Dark Energon, and what better way to make Starscream more loyal that to make him obey your every command with something you hold sway over? But what if Starscream, in Megatron's absence, has conducted his own experiments with Dark energon and found more ways to manipulate it than Megatron?

Either way, I'm sure Transformers Prime is going to get a lot more interesting...I just wish they'd stop making Megatron look like a brute with mindless thugs:(  Will we ever get a Transfomers series in which we get to factions fighting for what they believe is the right course for Cybertron in a way that is more gray than black and white good versus evil? Good versus evil is getting boring as evil is always portrayed as destructive, impatient and well...stupid. Megatron desperation has driven him to seek out and use a dangerous untested substance on HIMSELF to which he nearly kills himself and soldiers in the process. Nice.

Bring on a more intelligent nemesis, please. And I don't mean in leader only, but the entire army.

17. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    According to my friend there's a scene with Starscream in this new clip that shows him without any paint or something

Transformers Prime l Promo l T.M.I.

Can anybody take a screencap? Hubworld videos dont work for me

18. Thilda

News Credits:
    Argh, the video doesn't work for me either. Could somebody please tell if there are any scenes that were not see in previous promos?

19. Xaddion

Xaddion ...

News Credits:
    Saw it. Nothing new.

20. jazzmasta32

jazzmasta32 Well-Known Member

I didn't see anything new.

I doubt that Megatron would infuse Starscream with Dark Energon. I think Megatron would see that as more of a waste of the shard than anything else.