If Sentinel leaved Cybertron with the Ark,the rest of the autobots leaved with what ?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by tm11176, Aug 29, 2012.

1. TNG Prime

TNG Prime TNG Prime IS a title!

Oh wow. Even I, with my Movie obsession, was wrong.

Still, this explains it just as well.

2. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    They had other ships, but also the whole "protoform meteor"-thing.

Fixed.

Poor grammar is - believe it or not - present in most forums, not just the movie forum. :p 

Actually, that was referring to the "why Megatron didn't transform into a gun and shrink to be held/fired by Starscream"-issue, not the protoform meteors.

Sso02V, I like you. :) 

3. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    This is what happens when you've followed BayFormers from the beginning of production of the first movie, things start to merge in your old man mind. However I do remember some similarly stupid 'reason' from the production staff why TF weren't allowed to have their own proper spaceship in the first movie. 'Why would they ever need spaceships if they can turn into spaceships themselves?' or something like that.

4. Starscream Gaga

Starscream Gaga Protoformed This Way

News Credits:
    No offense, but it seems the majority of TFW2005's members who can't read or write properly seem to congregate in the Movie Forum. Maybe its the material of the movies, but this place seems to be affected by kids (or people who write like them) the most. All these pointless threads and bad grammar and horrible everything is just... ugh.

5. einis

einis Want some candy?

News Credits:
    :lol 

Edit: Starscream Gaga is absolutely right.You don't see so much bad spelling or completely pointless threads in other forums..This place ,on the other hand, is horrible.

6. TNG Prime

TNG Prime TNG Prime IS a title!

I followed the movies from the beginning and the only mistake I made was that one with the Ark II.

7. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    Yes, that was their explanation for it. :) 

And quite honestly, since last night when I was online, I've pretty much come to realize that you are correct. :(  Thread after thread after thread in the span of a few days. The stupid is usually kept at a maintainable level, but this is a new high.

But I highly doubt that it's "the material of the movies" that's causing it. :lol  Notice that it's just a handful of (relatively) new members who have caused the recent flood of ridiculousness? There's people like myself, Split, Balder, Aernaroth and many, many others who don't seem to have a problem with grammar and pointless threads.

8. tfomegaprime

tfomegaprime tail pipe

Its called a protoform.

9. tfomegaprime

tfomegaprime tail pipe

It's called a fucking protoform.

10. Stilez

Stilez Well-Known Member

what im thinking, is the first set of autobots, they didnt really have weapons did they? so no need for a ship, but the second wave brought alot of there own tech with with, and they needed some place to put it, so they used a ship, simple?