If Prime dies...

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Autobot_Wall-E, May 3, 2009.

1. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

Then who should kill him? I mean he better have an honorable and courageous and heroic death and not Devastator steps on him or something. That would be pure LAME :thumbdown 

I'm thinking either Megatron, The Fallen, or being eaten by Devastator trying to save his fellow Autobots (not Mudflap just a bunch of other Autobots that get stuck in there too). No one else is worthy of the honor other than maybe Soundwave, but why?

2. cnic

cnic Decepticon

I personally hope they don't kill Prime just for the simple fact that they have not introduced anyone else who could lead the Autobots ,as well as Prime has , yet.

3. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I hope he doesn't die. But if he does, he should be killed by Megatron, Devastator, or The Fallen.

4. kenm2474

kenm2474 LORD DC TFW2005 Supporter

If he dies he will be brought back. Hes a robot. Look at Megatron he died in the first film then what happend. Bam hes Back.

5. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    I think he might die, but then come back to combine with Jetfire and save the day.

If there is one thing I do know, they will not KEEP movie Prime dead. He will survive. It is a must or else bad things will result for repeating the biggest crime of 1986.

Nuff said.

6. AniProwl

AniProwl Banned

News Credits:
    Not only will he be dead, but no one will lead the Autobots in movie 3 until his eventual resurrection since his sub-commander died last movie.

7. Brutus

Brutus Autobot

If Prime dies...Hasbro dies.

8. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    BINGO! And anyone associated with Prime will be sadly upset. Obviously.

Killing Prime was like killing Superman, except they didn't bring him back. Hasbro screwed up royal and soon realized that Prime had to be brought back. But the damage was already done and it was too late to sway every child and accompanying parent who witness that cinematic masterpiece of carnage in it's purest form back in the year 1986. Some kids returned to Transformers, some kids swore to never return again, and some parents said "To hell with this shit! You're going to watch Jem, and like it!"

And all you have to blame for this is Duke. That's right folks, Duke of G.I. Joe fame.

It was his planned death that had Hasbro decide to kill off Prime and almost the entire season 1 cast in the 1986 movie. Unfortunately, the Transformers movie got released before the G.I. Joe one did, and the massive negative feedback from all the deaths in the Transformers movie resulted in Hasbro quickly changing dialoge of the G.I. Joe film(not the animation) so Duke only slips into a coma and does not literally die. They also say he comes out of the coma at the end of the film, and later have Duke show up in future episodes, alive and well.

Many of the Transformers on the other hand, were doomed never to return, crushing the hopeful hearts of all their child fans.

9. kjeevahh

kjeevahh n/a

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

10. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    All I will say is if they kill Prime, they will bring him back in the third movie. Maybe they want to do a repeat of the 1986 movie.

11. Losty

Losty Well-Known Member

yet
    dont kill prime

12. duster

duster Well-Known Member

anybody given a thought that maybe prime dies in the middle of the movie then it will be jetfire who will give his spark to prime like what happened to megs? just a random thought.

13. Finchfan000

Finchfan000 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If a major autobot is gonna die and they are going for that "heroic" death, then it's gonna be Bumblebee dying to save Sam.

14. BumbleeDude

BumbleeDude Well-Known Member

They already did that angle with him in the first film, when he captured and subsequently tortured by S7 for protecting Sam... Seems unlikely to me that they'd just re-hash that again with a more severe outcome for the BB character...

15. transmetal2dinobot

transmetal2dinobot Sub-Commander

Ebay:
    i have the feeling he comes close to dying, but jetfire combines with him to save his life. if i am right, my shouts of CALLED IT will be heard across the globe from the cinema

16. Liselotte

Liselotte Revenge is coming... TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    IF prime dies in the movie, i hope Ultra Magnus showed up at the end.

17. vektsilver

vektsilver Transorganic member

Prime should only be killed by Shia. How you ask?

Just put shia behind the wheel of the car we have all seen how that plays out. lol

but seriously why try to kill what Michael Bay already did.

18. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:

exactly I pray Micheal Bay won't make the mistake of the 1986 movie or that hasbro won't let him kill prime it, It was a Huge Mistake in 1986 and one that should not be repeated

19. moondon

moondon Active Member

Absolutely i think theres a theme to jetfires old age and possibly the sacrifice of his spark.
    With TF3 coming out in 2012 thats a year off from robots and a full two years of writing and filming, prime dead for three years would be a no no so hed have to die and be revived within the film.

God I love when we tlk about Magnus, He and Hot Rod gotta be in the next one.
    Any ideas as to What form Magnus and Hot Rod might take and How theyre arrival in TF3 would be introduced at the end?
    I was thinking maybe a Tri Axle Dump Truck, car carrier doesnt work for me, and maybe a ferrari or Red Vette.

Who Else could be possible castings for Tf3, Kup, Blaster, Grimlock & the Dinos, Wheeljack?

20. saberconvoy

saberconvoy Well-Known Member

Prime dies
    their will be a lot of problems

I say prime should die at the very end of the last movie they make for transformers. But if he does die then please

NO HOT ROD