If I were to make my transformers movie

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by avengerboy123, Jun 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avengerboy123

avengerboy123 Well-Known Member

Transformers:more than meets the eye

I would have these characters:

Autobots:

Optimus Prime

Rachet

Bumblebee

Wheeljack

Jazz

Powerglide

Decepticons:

Megatron

Starscream

Soundwave

Rumble

Ravage

Lazerbeak

Motormaster

Wildrider

Skywarp

Script:

Opening:

Optimus would begin narrating about the war as we circle around cybertron then the camera zooms in on cybertorn. Optimus,Bumblebee and Rachet are battling against countless Decepticon drones then the camera pans to Powerglide bombing more drones, then Starscream shoots down powerglide, Rachet runs to save him. Finally soundwave and the tryant Megatron arrive to the battle. Slowly a ship begins being pulled from the ground on an elevator with Jazz and Wheeljack riding it. Optimus orders Jazz and Wheeljack to fire all of the Ark's cannons on the army of drones.After this all the autobots board the Ark. The Ark's engines kick on and it flys away from the wrecked city of Iacon. Megatron instantly orderd Soundwave and Starscream to assemble the other decepticons and board the Nemisis. The Nemisis Fly's out of it's docking bay with super sonic speed after the Ark. The Ark and the Nemisis go throw the space bridge. The space bridge fryed both of the ships technology and they pulmit to the planet below...EARTH.

TRANSFORMES:MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE

Story Pt1:

coming soon...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.