If Hasbro Has exclusive NYCC 2012 TF toys,what are your wants list.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Avengers, Sep 19, 2012.

1. Avengers

Avengers Banned

Last year Hasbro at NYCC 2011 Had a few exclusive TF toys at the convention.

What are your wants list for NYCC 2012 TF exclusive convention toys.

Disclaimer!!! Please don't ruin this thread by repeatedly saying their isn't going to be any NYCC 2012 TF exclusive toys this year. Then giving theories why their won't be.

My wants list for 2012 NYCC TF Convention toys is.

Zombie colored voyager Skyquake with the Three kids & a TFP Cyber verse Commander sized Starscream. make this all a nice gift set. the Three kids can use the same molds from last year,maybe with different deco colors.

TFP Voyager Breakdown battle damage deco.

TFP Gaia Unicron in black energon colors deco. maybe with a few legends sized TFP toys from both factions included.

FOC Bruticus gift set in 1985 colors. maybe in 1991 Operation combination Bruticus colors.

1986 Razorclaw or BW II Lioconvoy using the TFP Voyager thundertron toy. with new head sculpts.

2. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout Hammer of the Gunplas

There is no Legends sized TFP Starscream.

How many times do we need to tell you that toy isn't getting an American release?
    That toy hasn't even seen NORMAL release in JAPAN.
    They're not going to use the exact same molds for back-to-back exclusives.

You do realize Thundertron turns into a WOLF, right?

3. Maverick Hunter Christian

Maverick Hunter Christian Choke on that, causality!

News Credits:
    Aren't they there as *not* an exhibitor and as such, won't have a venue through which to sell an exclusive?

4. Grimlockimus

Grimlockimus Wot?

News Credits:
    King of New York Grimlock

Hopefully this turns out to be real, it seems like a perfect fit. FOC came out fairly recently, Grimlock is popular, give him a redeco and a crown accessory, and I'll buy 4 right now

5. Avengers

Avengers Banned

Okay,then Easy enough Adjustment fix. Make it a TFP Cyber verse Commander sized Starscream. I'll re-edit my thread above to reflect to adjustment.

None of the "We's" here work for Hasbro or Takara. just because the Majority of the "we's" all agree on something doesn't make them all right. Nobody knows what Hasbro will do. everything is all fan speculation & theory. Hasbro still has 12+ months to 2 years till the TFP toy line ends in America to decide if they want to give fans TFP toys like breakdown,Gaia Unicron,Jet vehicon & others maybe as store exclusives or whatever.

Recent example,some online fans gave theories in threads that the FE toys will no longer get re-released by Hasbro in american stores. Some fans theories were the FE deluxe toys were too tall,too heavy to bulky to fit into the Prid now smaller scale deluxe sized toys. Some even said the FE & PRID deluxes now sell at different prices,so no re-release.

Hasbro is re-releasing the FE toys again in 2012 at TRU stores in America.

There have been numerous occassions where Hasbro & Takara release new TF toys first at conventions exclusives before they hit retail stores. a few examples are the Two FE bumblebee & FE arcee molds getting recolors & being released as NYCC 2011 exclusives. hasbro TRU MP Grimlock & Hasbro TRU MP Rodimus being first sold at the SDCC conventions then sold later at TRU.

Why not,what's the harm,especially knowing the SDCC Bruticus version sold out extremely fast. it's got demand & selling power. Releasing in 1985 color or 1992 operation combination colors seem like great ideas to please the fans.
    If Takara releases this in 1985 & operation colors it'll sell very well.

Some on-line fans have speculated that TFP Thundertron has a Lion alt mode. because their looks to be a Lion mane in the beast design. while I haven't read the book,I think some have also said thundertron's beast mode in the book is a Lion.

6. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    If Hasbro isn't showing anything at NYCC....I doubt there's going to be any exclusives. We'd have heard something about them by now if we did.

And I hate to tell you, but you're in Fantasyland if you think any of those exclusives will be coming to pass. It's a nice list, I admit...but, yeah not happening.

Like I said, we'd have heard something by now.

7. hoosierdaddy04

hoosierdaddy04 The Lord of Diecast

Oh I know THE G1 Unicron... Because that's just as likely to happen.

8. Avengers

Avengers Banned

Hasbro & IDW's participation at NYCC 2012,from the on-line info we've seen so far. has promised to reveal some new information on their toy lines,media & comics that hasn't been revealed anywhere else yet.

I never said it was a realistic list. It's a list of stuff I want to see. nothing is wrong with dreaming or being optimstic.

taking a quick glance at some of the threads & replies on this forum. reveals tons of fan wishing threads & replies coupled with fan wants speculations lists.

9. LegendAntihero

LegendAntihero Banned

This^
    More times than you've said the FE toys won't get a release.

10. hoosierdaddy04

And fewer times than people have said we'd see a "proper" DOTM Mirage??? Point is that "currently" Hasbro has no plans on releasing the Breakdown mold, whatever their reason it doesn't mater. If they release it they do if not then they don't. It just gets a bit redundant reading the same people asking the same questions/making the same statement to only receive the same responses. Read, Learn, Adapt, Move on.

On topic: Hmmmm NYCC Fort Max anyone???

11. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    Fact of the matter is that Aaron Archer himself said we are not getting breakdown because the mold wasn't recreated for sale in the american market.

12. hoosierdaddy04

For those members who don't know who he is.

Aaron Archer

13. Sprocket

Sprocket Problematic.

News Credits:
    For the record, the head of HTS already told me we're not getting any NYCC exclusives this year, 'cause, well....last year's sold really, really badly. Seriously, nearly a year later, HTS is *still* sitting on stock. It's kind of depressing.

14. Avengers

Avengers Banned

Anything can happen in 12+ months to 2 years before the TFP toy line ends. people change their minds all the time. nothing is ever in concrete stone. I'm going to be optimistic & hope for the best.

If enough fans ask for it on-line,at conventions & elsewhere. Then Hasbro will consider it & try their best to make it happen. like they do with the Hasbro MP TF toys,store exclusives,FE toys & other stuff.

15. MegaHavok

MegaHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It's not like breakdown is unsafe or anything folks
    The problem is he doesn't meet the current American voyager price point and they would still have to design a light up weapons and so on.

It's a cost issue not a safety issue

That means a con exclusive a would be the perfect place to release him

16. Avengers

Avengers Banned

^ Exactly this,sometimes these fan speculations theories keeping spinning out of control & get worse & worser.

If it's a price issue. then release voyager breakdown in a gift set with other small figures as a store exclusives multi gift set. if he also needs a light up mech tech weapon give him another voyagers light up mech weapon.

17. Composite Ghost

Composite Ghost Motorized Transformer

News Credits:
    That sucks if they don't do an exclusive just because last year's didn't sell. It had another Bumblebee in the set, what did they expect?

I bet a Prime Skywarp and Thundercracker set would have had no problems selling.

18. Avengers

Avengers Banned

Terrific idea. I'd love to see the Cybertron Metroplex toy recolored in fort max colors with a new fort max head sculpt. the head doesn't have to transform into a headmasters cerebros. this can be the pre-fort max version. that appeared in the Marvel G-1 TF comics before he landed on planet Nebulan. Maybe give the fort max recolored toy newer weapons like his riffle gun & double barrel gun.

19. LegendAntihero

LegendAntihero Banned

I don't think they sold bad because they were New York Comic Con exclusives. They could've done more a "must have" exclusive like the SDCC Bruticus. Besides, Hasbro's Comic Con exclusives are just a prerelease of toys they put up on HTS. Everyone should be allowed to buy them and not miss out because they couldn't attend a 4 day convention going on only once a year.

20. Kaijumaster

Kaijumaster 335

News Credits:
    which is a shame since it was a flipping awesome set!