If FOC releases onto Wii U...

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by PRIMEMAN3457, Jun 8, 2012.

1. PRIMEMAN3457

PRIMEMAN3457 Leader

News Credits:
    Would you play it?
    Do you think it would have some kind of difference compared to the Xbox 360, PS3, and PC versions?

2. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    It would definitely have some kind of tweak to work with the controller screen. Probably weapon selection and the map, designed to look like a Teletraan-1 interface. Graphically it would probably be the same, though if the WiiU really is the most powerful system, then it might be the best looking version available.

Don't think I would play it though, the WiiU just isn't really that interesting to me. I'd rather stick to the 360 version.

3. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout Hammer of the Gunplas

If they didn't release the original WfC for the Wii (it got "Cybertron Adventures", which is essentially WfC: the rail shooter with an abridged version of the story*), then I doubt FoC will get released on the Wii U. I don't think the controller even has enough buttons to handle the gameplay.

(* For the record, "Cybertron Adventures" wasn't all THAT bad, the flow of gameplay was pretty good and the unlockable G1 animation pictures are kind of cool. It's really short, though, and the final levels in both campaigns are marked by a SEVERE difficulty spike involving punishingly short time limits that demand perfect runs every time)

4. Shatterpoint

Shatterpoint Neato

News Credits:
    It would depend on it's exclusive content.

5. flamepanther

flamepanther Interested, but not really

I'll get it if it supports the wiimote. Thumb sticks are a seriously lousy mechanism for aiming.

6. scoobsterinc

scoobsterinc Scoobs

News Credits:
    Maybe if I find a pre-owned one and I have spare money but other wise no I will stay with the xbox version

7. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    WFC wasn't released on the Wii because it couldn't support the Unreal 3 engine, which WFC runs on. The WiiU most definitely can though, so the only thing stopping them is the question whether they want to do it or not.

8. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    No. Don't feel like buying a Wii U. It has no appeal to me so far. I'm mostly a PC gamer nowadays.