If Blackarachnia became Elita-1?.........

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Autovolt 127, May 11, 2008.

1. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    If Blackarchinda became Elita-1 again would she re-join with the Autobots? Would she forgive Optimus Prime, Anyone wonders?

2. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    hmm, that is an interesting thought-what if she does succeed in her quest to become free of organics? i bet she would regret it and maybe turn back, though maybe not-all i know is that i am dying to know what she would turn into

3. knook

knook Let the Virus Consume You

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    If she became 100% Organic :p 

but she will only forgive Prime if he explains it or helps her to become Elita-1 again

4. dark69

dark69 BlackArachnia Terrorize!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i think she would become goob
    but i think she will become good soon no matter what like BW blackarachnia

5. Feral Magnus

Feral Magnus Well-Known Member

I agree, just like in BW, we can see that BA still has good in her and will most likely re-join the autobots. I dont think that she will return to Elita 1, but it would be cool to see. If she ever does become Elita-1 again, she would probably wish to return to cybertron and stay away from organics as long as possible. I would say she turns into some type of lamborghini style car.

6. dark69

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i can see hasbro giveing her a repaint/retoon of the animated Arcee toy they are doing

7. MoonRacer Prime

MoonRacer Prime Fembot fanatic

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It would be neat to see under the mask. I think it would be most interesting if when she was cured she split into two different bots. A more G1 Elita-one and a Beast machines style Crystal Widow. And the clincher could be that the Widow was the autobot!! DUN DUN DUN!

8. dark69

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    HAHA i was thinking if Blackarachnia go's good she may call her self Crystal Widow and go to a yellow/green color

9. Kickback

Kickback Proud father Administrator Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    I don't think she'd return to the Autobots.

And if she tried, why would they take her back? She was left behind (well within reason given the circumstances, not to mention the fact that the mission she was on was unapproved), got angry so she joined the Decepticons to further facilitate her own agenda, etc. etc. etc.

I think if anything, she could return to being Elita-1, Optimus Prime could try and convince her to join his team of Autobots on Earth, and she would refuse because 1) she hasn't forgiven them and 2) she hasn't forgiven herself.

You can heal your physical wounds all you want, but the emotional scarring from those physical wounds takes much longer to heal.

10. Harlequin Daniel

Harlequin Daniel Captain Grumpy

I'd like to see Optimus Prime turned into a technoganic as well.
    Just because I'm a sadist.

11. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    i think the writers purposely give the baddies sub allegiances to make stuff more interesting. this also gives more opportunity for individual characters to shine.

12. side wave

side wave Well-Known Member

MIND READER!!!!!!!!

13. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Blackarachnia turn back into Elita One maybe she rejoin the Autobots,back to love Optimus Prime,get hershelf a new alt mode & Alpha Trion chould chager her back by used Primus' powers.

14. Darkscreamer785

Darkscreamer785 Waiting For The End

Well, I know thats she is gonna turn good again. It's so ridiculously obvious, I mean it happens ALL THE TIME in cartoons, which really sucks. And I know that she'll love Prime which SUCKS even more. I mean c'mon, why the heck does OP need a girlfriend, just make her love Bumblebee for all I care, but not Optimus.

Personally I would like her to just become more bitter and evil, and maybe turn good in the end (as in, close to the end of the series), and NOT love Prime, cause that would suck. And I would much perfer her to keep her current design, cause its way cooler than the freak'n crap Elita 1 design.

15. Obvious Prime

Obvious Prime Purple Repaint

News Credits:
    TRUKK NOT MUNKY!

16. Caine

Caine Rise up to the glory!!

News Credits:
    I wonder if her technorganic state would be considered as a plague or disease among Cybertronians, and if that's so, I'd also wonder if the Jerktinel Prime would go as far as asking her upon her return on Autobot ranks, "Hey, Elita-One! Cured from yer STD already?! That's sweet, we could hang out sometimes later!"

And thus, she went back joining the Cons.

17. dark69

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    LMAO!

18. Black Oracle

Black Oracle Black Convoy's Dark Angel

News Credits:
    It would be interesting if there was an ep where BA had to make a difficult decision. Say she finally finds a sure way to revert back into Elita-1, but then in order to achieve it, the life of an Autobot (Optimus Prime for most dramatic effect) would have to be sacrificed. So then she'd have to choose between sparing or saving the life of said Autobot and finally curing herself of her hated 'disease'. Either way, something important would be lost to her: her long sought personal goal of desperation or the last strand of her original Autobot programming.

Or if she did finally regain her old Autobot form, she may still harbor distrust against all Autobots and decide to isolate herself from everyone, Autobot and Decepticon. Afterall, she's spent so long growing in bitterness and hate, she couldn't relinquish such emotions so easily.

Or what about if BA finally surrendered herself completely to the prospect of never being rid of her organic side? What would she decide to do with the rest of her life as a techno-organic then? Up until now, it seems the only motivation that has kept BA going is the hope that one day she would be normal again, but if she finally acknowledged that hope to be unattainable, what would be her next mission in life to replace it?

19. Feral Magnus

Feral Magnus Well-Known Member

How about after seeing Starscream make clones, she uses a piece of the all spark to split herself into 2 bots, 1 is BA and 1 is Elita 1 and then they become mortal enemies with the ability to tap into each others minds (like tarantulas did in BW)

20. Rayzilla Prime

Rayzilla Prime I RIP ALL MY RAZE!

Prowl needs to meet Blackarachnia somewhere down the line. Prowl did show quite a passion for organic life (which was, I guess, replaced with passion for the Dinobots) in one of the first few episodes.

I don't know how, but Prowl needs to meet Blackarachnia and learn about her past and what her goal is.