If any dead autobot could come back who would you want to come back to life

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by primeknightHalo, Mar 9, 2017.

?

Which deceased autobot do you want back

1. Ironhide

53.5%
  2. Jazz

50.7%
  3. Ratchet

43.7%
  4. Arcee

8.5%
  5. Chromia

5.6%
  6. Elita 1

7.0%
  7. Jetfire

16.9%
  8. Leadfoot

4.2%
  9. Roadbuster

5.6%
  10. Skids and mudflap

1.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. primeknightHalo

primeknightHalo Well-Known Member

Personally i want Ironhide back but sadly hes no more tell me which autobot you wish came back

2. Galvatross

Galvatross Ogre-analyze your toy-based fiction Veteran

Nobody. One of the worst fan dreams about the films is that all of these dead Autobots from previous films should be brought back in the future. It's a war, so some characters should die and remain dead. Furthermore, I'd rather the films focus on characters known to be alive (Optimus, Megatron, Barricade, Dinobots, and the Pathetic Dirty Foursome) or new robots like Hot Rod, Onslaught, the new dragon Transformers, etc. Finally, I think just bringing Autobots back would cheapen death. I understand Prime and Megatron, but bringing back Ratchet or Ironhide would just lessen the meaning of their deaths.

• Like Like x 3
  3. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ok have to ask, if you are going with the dead Autobots and you clearly have Autobots on this list that were never shown to be killed (in the movies), why do you have the twins, Chromia and Roadbuster on this list as "dead"? None of them were shown being killed.

But let's say they are dead and that reason would be because we have not seen them come back in future movies. So why are Jolt, TopSpin, Dino, Sideswipe and Wheelie not on this list as well?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Livingdeaddan

Livingdeaddan Well-Hated G1'er!

News Credits:
    What i would like to see is all these bots that have simply disappeared to turn up for the ultimate death rumble at the end of TF5! Good opportunity to tie up these loose ends and have ourselves our own little civil war esque all-stars brawl at the same time.

I think i agree. But hypothetically, if i had to revive a character, it would be Jazz, for the same reason id want Soundwave back. They were shitty G1 homage attempts. Bring them back and either go full-on G1, or "reprogram" them into a new interesting take on the character! MV characters often seem to fall into a mediocre limbo between the two.

Just for balance, i think Jetfire, Hound and Lazerbeak are examples of known characters being reinvisioned well.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
  5. Novaburnhilde

Novaburnhilde Crusadercon

News Credits:
    Their not on the list, but I'd think it'd be awesome if Sideswipe and Mirage resurfaced as a bad-ass duo, having survived all this time on earth together while in hiding.

6. Nephilim

Nephilim Well-Known Member

Just Jazz, Ironhide and Ratchet. The rest arent relevant enough.

7. Jazzfan0217

Jazzfan0217 Just chillin'

Jazz, Ironhide and Ratchet.

8. electronic456

electronic456 擎天柱

News Credits:
    I think Jazz is the best choice. I mean if they could bring back Darth Maul back into Star Wars canon then why not bring back one of the coolest Autobots?

• Like Like x 1
  9. BumblebeeFan71

BumblebeeFan71 Loyal Starscream Follower

I would imagine Chromia is on the list because while she wasn't shown to be killed, Michael Bay considered her dead along with the rest of the movie crew.

10. Jdg1981

Jdg1981 Member

I think he is going by what the movies have shown us and the comics, which i don't believe are considered canon anymore.

11. Murasame

Murasame CHIMICHANGAS

News Credits:
    Jazz

12. iacon45

iacon45 Missing: One Custom Title

News Credits:
    Ratchet. Kind of biased on this one since he's my favorite character. I admit, his "death" had a big impact, especially with Prime and a return might cheapen that. However, one could argue his "resurrection" could be the most feasible. We see Lockdown "take" his spark and not actually crush it so I could see the bots finding his spark and bringing him back in some form or fashion.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Chaos Prime

Chaos Prime Combaticon

Jazz and Ratchet.

Jazz bc being ripped in half isn't fatal for a robot, plus Ratchet really didn't try to save his life anyway, so Jazz totally got shafted.

Ratchet bc Lockdown took his spark, so it's probably on board his ship, and hopefully will be found eventually and put into a new body.

14. SimbaTron

SimbaTron Well-Known Member

I want Jazz,Starscream and Ratchet.I would also love for Ironhide to comeback but there is only a 1% chance of that happening.

15. Ironhide1234

Ironhide1234 Rust Bucket

News Credits:
    Anyone who's not properly confirmed as dead is welcome at any time as far as I'm concerned.

Anyone in the deck of cards in AoE, anyone with on screen deaths shall remain - That is of course unless you are Megatron or Optimus.

16. Chaos328

Chaos328 Decepticon

News Credits:
    Sideswipe!!! Don't know why they got rid of him in the first place

• Like Like x 3
  17. DOTM Bumblebee

DOTM Bumblebee I must be some kind of nut...

I kind of agree with Galvatross's post about resurrection cheapening death for the characters, but if I had to choose any Autobot, it would probably be Ironhide. He had the most development, so I care about him the most. That said, if any character could be brought back, regardless of faction, I would want Starscream to return. They seriously could have done so much more with him, and I'd love to see him return and actually actively try to usurp Megatron.

18. DOTM Bumblebee

DOTM Bumblebee I must be some kind of nut...

Actually, I always thought that all three of them were Arcee, and they essentially had the same spark split over three bodies.

19. AshleyCuadra

AshleyCuadra Tieria Prime

News Credits:
    Arcee's spark was the only one that activated the other two didn't you read tales of the fallen comic

20. supernova222

supernova222 Circle of Light

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    as great as it would be, it just wont happen. the only ones we could have return are ones that we did not see or have confirmed dead; mirage, jolt or sideswipe. out of those 3, my vote is for jolt.