If Animated keeped going to Season 4....

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by MaxLinden, Aug 31, 2010.

1. Primus00

Primus00 Creator

This is where I'm hoping Takara/Tomy can make an additional OVA. Its done wonders so far. Making an awesome opening and releasing Blackout and Wingblade Prime/Convoy. I'm at least hoping it can do more than its plans.

2. star_ling

star_ling Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That actually was what was intended for Arcee according to Derrick J Wyatt's Formspring. If I could find the question I'd link it. Oh yeah that Starscream idea would rock, oddly enough DJW said that Slipstream would be the one to revive Starscream with another Allspark fragment uttering something along the lines of "I'm going to hate myself in the morning". Then he mentioned not being too sure if they would have kept it in or not. For guesses you are pretty close.

3. Chopperface

Chopperface Chadwick Forever

News Credits:
    I like the Marauder Megatron idea, and the Powermaster Prime. I'd like it.

I don't like Blackarachnia as much as I liked her back in Beast Wars, but whatever. Have her come back to Earth with an army of Predacons - Kickback, Inferno, Tarantulas, and maybe someone else.

BUT - it turns out in that same Predacon episode that Primal Major and his crew of Maximals are pursuing them - the planet where Blackarachnia and Waspinator ended up, is where Primal and the Axalon fell into when Sideways sabotaged it. So they've been having their own Beast Wars ever since with Blackarachnia's group AND Autobot X. So for that episode, Prime's crew bands together with Primal and the Maximals Cheetor, Rattrap, and Rhinox.

When she gets to Earth, Blackarachnia gets back to her Dinobot Island lab - pieces it together - and tries to make new troops, and even new Dinobots. Two of them, Sludge and Snarl II, join Grimlock's group. But one of them is intelligent, deadly, and honorable - Animated Dinobot. (even if Wyatt doesn't want to call him that, just my idea).

So in another episode, Megatron becomes the Marauder Megatron, and at the Kaon Prison Break, most Decepticons go off planet, but Megatron keeps his troops Blitzwing, Lugnut, Shockwave, Sunstorm, and Ramjet with him. Reflector(s) joins his team as well, along with maybe a pre-existing Constructicon, like Bonecrusher or somebody.

The Autobots get Jazz and Arcee with them, and Rodimus' team become recurring characters. With the Space Bridge in Sumdac Tower, travel to Cybertron is easy, and the Autobots can go as they please. Sari attends boot camp with Kup (played by R. Lee Ermey) and lessons with Arcee. Prime gets his Powermaster upgrade by "borrowing it" from Sentinel Magnus. Sentinel is eager to jail Prime for that, but Alpha Trion and Ultra Magnus object. Magnus dies, and planned to make Rodimus or Optimus Magnus, but it was too late before he breathed his last. So, Sentinel takes full control, since Magnus didn't name his succesor, the laws dictate he assumes command.

Megatron slowly becomes deadlier and more vicious and even LESS tolerant of things, so even Swindle and Lockdown don't want to work with them anymore. Megatron goes on to widespread attack America with Team Charr coming to Earth and with one recovered Lugnut Supreme - the one that didn't go off on Dinobot Island in Endgame Part II. Even the human villains who are out and about ally with the Autobots against Megatron.

By season's end, with the big ultimate final battle, it's a two-part all-out war to break Megatron's control of part of the United States. As said, enemies join forces with the Autobots to save Earth. Henry Masterson is in, and hooks everyone up with his technology lasers that cut through Decepticon armour - to be the firepower in their cannons and guns.

*Prime's team of him, Sari, Omega Supreme, Ratchet, Jazz, Arcee, Bulkhead, and Bumblebee.
    *Sumdac creating Headmaster units for war-drones he created - so people can pilot them into battle.
    *Fanzone using technology from Sumdac and Masterson.
    *Henry Masterson, Meltdown, and the Angry Archer join the battle too on our side. Even Powell joins in.
    *Rodimus' team of him, Red Alert, Ironhide, Brawn, and Hot Shot.
    *Sentinel, Perceptor, Wheeljack, the JetTwins, and even Alpha Trion join the battle.
    *Primal Major, Cheetor, Rattrap, Rhinox, and Dinobot, and Theta Supreme/The Axalon
    *The Dinobots Grimlock, Swoop, Snarl, Snarl II, and Sludge
    *Blackarachnia and her Predacons
    *Starscream, hoping to finally destroy Megatron once and for all
    *Lockdown and Swindle
    *Skywarp and Thundercracker, following Starscream
    *The black ops Sector Seven agency Wyatt mentioned.

against

*Megatron, Blitzwing, Lugnut, Shockwave, Sunstorm, and Ramjet
    *Reflector (s)
    *Strika, Blackout, Oil Slick, Cyclonus, and Spittor
    *Soundwave and his minions Lazerbeak, Ratbat, Ravage, and Rumble (a rhino)
    *Slipstream
    *Constructicons Mixmaster, Scrapper, Dirt Boss, and other Constructicons who form Devastator
    *A subteam called the Vehicons - Obsidian, Thrust, Jetstorm, and Tankor.
    *Two Supremes - a remaining Lugunt, and one built by Shockwave and the Decepticons.

And not to mention hordes of generic Vehicon drones, Detroit Police Force, Starscream clones WITHOUT Sparks artificially made by Sumdac and Starscream, Autotroopers, and the Sector 7 storm troopers.

Think the fifth season finale of the 2003 Ninja Turtles series for what I'm talking about.

Wow, that'd be epic to see happen. Just my ideas.

4. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

If Animated had continued on with Season 4, I would have definitely loved to see the Decepticons -- including Megatron -- managing to escape and it would be up to Optimus Prime and crew to track them all down.

5. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 Optimus, serving up the primest of ribs since 1984

News Credits:
    R.Lee Ermey as Kup? I am down with that! "Drop and give me 50 you cybermaggots!!!!"

6. Paxtin

Paxtin ...

[​IMG]

7. Shadowbreaker

Shadowbreaker ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

News Credits:
    I've always had this idea where Ultra Magnus' body was damaged beyond repair and they used Starscream's cloning machine to clone Optimus's body to make a body to put Magnus' spark into. And it resembled a white Optimus.

Though this could be pointless... The cloning machine is still there, right?

8. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW SpongeBob and TTV's MS 2.0

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    After Megatron's Defeated and Capture, The Decepticons are looking for a new leader to have the some ideas as Megatron, however they find Galvatron who is looks like Megatron with the some ideas,and have his Right hand Con,Scourge with his Sweeps. Optimus and Sentinel are at Ultra Magnus' Death bed than Magnus say that Optimus and Rodimus lead the Autobots together that made Sentinel really mad,and walk out. The Autobots (Optimus' and Rodimus' teams) returns to Earth for help humans,and intro to the Dinobots,and Wreck-Gar. Swindle went to his workshop Ship called "SwindleCo",and find Onslaught,Brawl,Blast Off, & Vortex doing none went Swindle,but He find Skywarp and Thundercracker stall left on the Astroroid his pick them up by his bodyguards, Thrust and Dirge. He did find Team Charr on the Space Bridge,and pick them up as well so he find a Planet that is moved, Cyclonus say that is Unicron,the Chaos Bringer,and under breath him is The Fallen who is looking for any Timewarpers from the Future, he look at Cyclonus. Than when down to Earth looking for Starscream than they find Dinobot Island,and they fight the Dinobots,but that lost.

To Be Continued.....

9. Honorbound

Honorbound Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I've got several ideas. The first is that Sentinel keeps the Magnus armor, only for Marauder Megatron to kill him and rebuild the armor into his new throne. Megatron would then go up against Optimus, utterly destroying the Magnus Hammer and giving Optimus the Orion Pax treatment, where he is so badly damaged that he's comatose. Vector Chronos (a renamed Vector Prime) would rescue Optimus and rebuild him into a form that can match Marauder Megatron. Said form would take inspiration from Movie Optimus's design.

10. Qwyn

Qwyn Member

It Came from Planet Cybertron was the episode that I would have liked to see!

11. cuad

cuad VOK EMISSARY

News Credits:
    I would have liked them to fulfill Captain Fanzone's potential. I don't know if I would say this about Fanzone now, but back then I kinda felt like I was watching a second coming of Rattrap.

[​IMG]

12. kenm2474

kenm2474 LORD DC TFW2005 Supporter

Galvatron was supposed to come about. Also Optimus Primal was going to show up after an experiment gone wrong from Black Arachnia.

13. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    we would of gotten the greatest transformer toy ever designed, marauder megatron *stares at avatar and weeps*

14. Paxtin

Paxtin ...

I don't think there was ever any actual "cloning machine."
    I believe Screamer was just molding the protoforms in his own likeness, and then by imbuing them with pieces of the Allspark fragment in his head, made them clones of his own personality.

15. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    and *spoiler alert!*

ultra magnus was to die and sentinel was to become magnus

16. Tigermegatron

Tigermegatron Banned

mine would have basically been desired animated toys.

I would have like to see season 4 start up after the end of the last season 3 episode. not omit the last 3 season 3 episodes.

story wise for season 4:

Optimus & sentinel have that promised battle,optimus wins & becomes the supreme autobot leader on Cybertron.

Ultra magnus is forever in his near death state.

At some point rodimus major finds the matrix & powers up into rodimus prime for a few episodes.

sari joins the cybertronian race on planet cybertron.

arcee & ratchet get married.

megatron hatches a new plan with unicron's help to destroy or take over cybertron. unicron gives megatron his tripple changer body.

cyclonus & scourge join megatron as the three main decepticon core characters. with strika & blackout providing comedy relief.

the dinobots get 2 more dinobots added to there team.

I kinda don't want to see any constructicons as that would take away story time from cybertron & so forth. the animated constructicons were comedy relief & should stay out of season 4.

BA & wasp I prefered they died in season 3 & not return in season 4.

Wreckgarr gets nosey & accidentally opens up the space bridge on earth & transports himself to a planet full of junk. which he names planet junkion. wreckgarr has a few allspark crystals & builds a army of junkion warriors. wreckgar switches out his dump truck alt mode for a motor cycle alt mode. I suspose at some in the season 4 episodes wreckgar & his junkions help the autobots fight the decepticons on planet cybertron.

omega supreme could fight tripple changer megatron,cyclonus,scourge & unicron.

the animated season 4 toys I want is as follows:

Season 4 tripple changer megatron,leader sized toy.

season 4 voyager sized Cyclonus

season 4 voyager sized Scourge

season 4 Deluxe or voyager sized Weckgar,that has a motorcycle alt mode.

Supreme sized Omega supreme

Season 4,Rodimus Prime,leader sized Figure.

season 4,PMOP Optimus Prime,new mold voyager cab that combines with his trailer. leader sized.

17. Darth Badguy

Darth Badguy Well-Known Member

It's too bad there's no "like" button, because I like button the crap out of this post.

18. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I would have liked to see Animated Metroplex and Fortress Maximus get hit with some All-Spark energy. :D 

Last edited: Sep 2, 2010
  19. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    No thanks, not unless they get the original show creators involved. Awesome animation is nice, but not when the story and characters leaves me cringing.

20. bignick1693

bignick1693 Maximal

News Credits:
    i agree with that. then we will get a big ass animated fort max toy.

more rattrap and showing of his team mates you know who im talkin about!

i like the sentinel turning into nemesis.

it would be cool if rod and o.p. meet up and fought back to back against a big wave of cons.

s.g. episode! just want to see rod with his mustache.

powermaster prime!

like to see blaster being made.