IDW's TF movie adaption TPB questions?

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by LigerPrime, May 13, 2007.

1. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I just picked up the TPB today as I gave the individual issues a skip when they were first released a couple of months ago...I'm wondering if anyone here knows of any difference between the TPB and the comics. Are there additional scenes in the TPB?

One thing I noticed was that IDW corrected a mistake that was found in the issues. The speech balloon that said "I fear the wounds were fatal" (or something to that extent) were correctly placed above Perceptor, not Hot Rod in the TPB. Kudos for IDW for doing that.

Another thing I noticed was that the TPB "explained" why Omega Supreme and the Autobot combiners weren't at Autobot City...they were protecting the Ark against Bruticus and Mensor...I don't remember seeing that in the first issue when it was first released...was it added?

Overall, I think IDW did a great job in craming the TF movie on a limited no. of issues.

2. wheeljack01

wheeljack01 Happiness is a warm gun

Yeah the bruticus/omega battle two page battle and the preceding page were all that was added. Yeah it really didn't have a lot of extras. It did have some beautiful DON artwork though:thumb  .

3. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    wheeljack01 - thanks for clearing that up...seems like I didn't miss much after all! :D