IDW to continue Marvel's TF Starting With Issue 80.5

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by OmegaScourge, Jul 31, 2011.

1. OmegaScourge

OmegaScourge Custom Made TFW2005 Supporter

2. Chrono Grimlock

Chrono Grimlock Perfect By Nature

News Credits:
    Everyone seemed pretty excited when it was announced at SDCC last week. I'm pretty pumped for it myself as I recently scored a bunch back issues from the original run.

3. smkspy

smkspy is one nice fucking kitty

Two words, X-Men Forever.

4. Scantron

Scantron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Looking forward to it, although I'll be waiting for the trades. Going to be interesting to see if Furman can find the voices of the characters after so long and has good ideas for the series, rather than just 19.5 issues of "The Grimlock and Galvatron Adventures". Also hope that the rest of IDW keeps their hands off of it and Furman has complete creative control; IDW's already ruined their own continuity, I'd rather they not screw up the continuance of the Marvel continuity as well.

5. Blitz Wing

Blitz Wing Triple Threat

Wouldn't it be more comparable to GIJoe: A Real American Hero? I didn't read that series, anybody know if it was any good?

6. smkspy

smkspy is one nice fucking kitty

Why I used X-Men Forever. A series picking right off by its original creator some twenty years after it ended. Not the best recipe for success, imo. Hama's return to ARAh might be good, but I haven't exactly rave reviews for it either.