Customs: IDW Style Leadfoot head problem

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by wasp819, May 5, 2011.

1. wasp819

wasp819 L-I-V-I-N

Ebay:
    What i need is some good ideas on a head to use for my idw style leadfoot custom

Nothing too fancy just as long as its a good resembelance

Im going to use ko blue botcon mirage for the legs and either the universe or ko version of dragstrip for the rest (mirage repaint)

The new head would need to be around same size as mirages, maybe alittle bigger tho (so i guess even scout size figures might have an ideal head)

thankyou all for any surgestions

I have now just realised that the original G2 leadfoot head would look perfect, but i dont know how big the head is?
    can anyone let me know please or post a pic of g2 leadfoots with classic mirage,

Im also gunna need the custom leadfoots arms to be yellow (on dragstrip they are black) any ideas on a yellow substitute? (i would rather parts swap than use yellow paint,

Ive seen an awesome digibash of leadfoot using the mirage mold on Deviantart (go check it out)

Thankyou all for any help

2. grimlockprime

grimlockprime Well-Known Member

pmed

3. wasp819

wasp819 L-I-V-I-N

Ebay:
    Due to lack of help Ive been trying to figure out just from photos if G2 leadfoots head will be a good fit - - and it looks like it wont,
    Im gunna need some head ideas please,

Im also gunna need the custom leadfoots arms to be yellow (on dragstrip they are black) any ideas on a yellow substitute? (i would rather parts swap than use yellow paint,

Im also in need of some one who can make their own stickers, nothing too major, just some shoulder stickers and numbers (i guess they would need to be printed on clear/see through sheets (sorry, i dont know what to call them)

Please someone help
    OR
    Point me in the direction of someone who can do very good stickers