IDW Robots In Disguise vol.1 and 2

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by Wheeljack30, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

I just finished reading vol.1 and vol.2 of RID. Ratbat dying that easily in the hands of Arcee it's so uncalled for. And what really confuses me is Starscream being the good ol Starscream we know? cause the whole truth about Decepticons and Autobots being together it's kinda fishy and suspicious, since when Screamer will go to Autobots HQ and say the truth?? Something is wrong here. And how does Bumblebee even know that Rodimus and his crew died? Will ever see Optimus at all?

Any ideas?

2. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP AKA Beve Stuscemi

News Credits:
    Just a heads up, we have a TF comic forum now. No need to go all the way down here for Tf comics anymore.

3. DarthCrusher

DarthCrusher Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    1. Ratbat has never been the most physically-imposing Decepticon, and Arcee is a deadly warrior. Let's face it, there was no other outcome to that fight.

2. Starscream is looking out for Number One, just like always. He's trying to gain a position of power in the Autobot/NAIL coalition, and in this case, telling the truth works to his advantage.

3. Bumblebee is unaware that the explosion that wracked the Lost Light didn't destroy it. For all he knows, Rodimus et al were killed in the explosion.

4. Eventually, we'll see Optimus. I wouldn't count on it being any time soon, though.

4. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

Where can I read the part that Rodimus amd all were killed in the explosion? A

5. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

Where can I read the part that Rodimus amd all were killed in the explosion? And if they died in the explosion then their shouldn't be any 2nd outgoing this where it is confusing.

6. DarthCrusher

DarthCrusher Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Near the beginning of RID #1, in his internal monologue, Bumblebee says something to the effect of "Rodimus tried to leave, but now he's dead". From where Bumblebee and his group were standing, all they saw was that the Lost Light seemingly exploded.

If you've been reading the second ongoing, you'll see that Rodimus and his crew were, in fact, NOT killed in the explosion. They were actually quantum jumped across the galaxy (a process that was seemingly caused by the explosion), and are starting to resume their original mission.

It appears that someone (possibly Prowl, but we don't yet know that for certain) set up the explosion so that it would look like Rodimus and his crew died, when in far they didn't.