Idw mtmte

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by Wheeljack30, Apr 28, 2012.

1. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

I never read the series is it any good? In mean is it darker than RID?

2. Star Saber

Star Saber Cybertron 5th Commander

News Credits:
    It's the better book among the two new TF titles for a lot of people, and no it's not as dark as RID. It's a lot more quirky, has more humor in it, but has just as much action and drama as a great TF story should.

3. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

Ratchet is in that book?

4. Star Saber

News Credits:
    Yes Ratchet is in that book.

It would really help if you did a little searching in Google, read TFwiki, or even look at the multiple MTMTE threads in this section. I understand a lot of people in the TF General Discussion have told you multiple times to do the same - unless all you're concerned about is bringing up your thread/post count.

5. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

I read The Death Of Optimus Prime and I am still confused am I missing anything? I mean how on earth Bumblebee became leader, Prow being a heard headed and everything else going on Cybertron, where do we see Arcee killing Jhaxius?

6. Star Saber

News Credits:
    Bumblebee became leader because Mike Costa, the former writer decided it was going to be interesting. It was not, and people are still wondering the same question you are, but the new writers decided not to change anything and kept it, while trying to make having a young inexperienced but honest 'Bot like 'Bee as leader interesting.

If you want to figure out the rest though, read the previous Transformers series, as Prowl's slow descent into hard-ass-ness begins there. As for Jhiaxus, and any other questions you might have, please read this, God knows how many times people have told you to.

Transformers Wiki - TFWiki.net
    Jhiaxus (G2) - Transformers Wiki

7. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

Thanks man. Also I am sure this like the continuation of CHOAS