IDW G1 Mini Series/Ongoing Constructive Criticism (NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS ALLOWED)

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by KAGE, Jan 25, 2010.

1. KAGE

KAGE aka: GibsonKAGE

News Credits:
    A thread to discuss the plot holes, inconsistency, and theorize the coming events of IDW's G1 titles in a positive manner.

To start of...Bombshell in Spotlight Blaster.
    - I always looked at him as a prototype that lead to the Swarm and the creation of the Insecticons.

What's up with Ore-13?
    - Yeah that stuff is weeded all through out the Earth and everyone seemed to forget about it. Now you have bots starving them selfs needing energy when it's right under their nose. (don't get it)

Polydermal Grafting Technology "Pretender Armor"
    - The first 2 Pretenders Thunderwing and Bludgeon I get.
    But I wasn't too sure on the Technobot Pretenders till I read DW's "More Than Meets The Eye Guide". Where Pretender technology started of as a bio protective armor which later evolved and they started to use it as a disguise.

Then I got confused by Kup where I thought they put his brain in a Pretender Shell but it was actually Kup's old body thats in a Pretender shell. So Kup is a Pretender of him self LOL!

I have more but none that are coming to mind at the moment, anyone else?

2. Sideswipe80

Sideswipe80 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've been wondering why Prowl's behavior has changed so much. At first he was by the book Cyclops type character. Then he was logical, and almost Bomb shell like with what he did to Kup, and in the ongoing he acts rashly to save a Breakdown.

I've also been wondering how Kup and Springer left Earth to join up with the Wreckers in the upcoming Mini and why so many Autobots and Cons are on Earth.

3. Dinobot Nuva

Dinobot Nuva Johnny 3 Tears Veteran

News Credits:
    Spotlight Prowl, dawg.

4. G1Wheeljack

G1Wheeljack Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think I know what's up with Ore-13. Skywatch's Exo-Suits are powered by Energon as stated by Prowl in #1, which Ore-13 basically is, just supercharged. So I figure Skywatch mined it all out & now are using the Energon in the TF's they capture like Prowl also stated. As for your question Sideswipe80, it's so Wreckers can happen :D 

5. KAGE

News Credits:
    Guess I got to read that issue again, I didn't even catch that. I guess you can say they filter it so it's not "super powered".

As for the "New" Autobots on Earth, one can say that the battle on Earth before the Autobots were sent to Cybertron through the Spacebridge, there was a number of them there and not all of them were captured so the ones that escaped went into hiding until the Cons were beaten in AHM.

6. KAGE

News Credits:
  7. Sideswipe80

Sideswipe80 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wait I thought the reason Prime left for Garrus 9 was because the Monstercons were stolen and Arcee released?

8. Denyer

Denyer Shooty Dog Thing

Extended proximity to Ore-13 leads to poisoning and brain damage?

9. DarthCrusher

DarthCrusher Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yes. That was the first Garrus-9 break-in, engineered by Banzaitron to steal the Pretender Monsters and the combiner technology within them. Prime got wind of it, and took his crew to go help, having experienced the dangers of combiner tech first-hand in his Spotlight.

The second break-in, which was part of the Decepticon's big universal push, occurs one year later and is chronicled in LSOTW.

10. KAGE

News Credits:
    Yeah thats about right...

And I did some reading, I forgot Prime fought with Nova once he left Earth and that whole deal with the Dead Universe. Guess I answered my own question!