IDW Crossovers

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by Deepsea, Sep 17, 2017.

1. Deepsea

Deepsea Member

So with Transformers vs Visionarios on the horizon, I'd figure it would be nice to talk about this. What other IDW properties would you like to see the transformers to crossover with? this includes not just hasbro properties but all properties IDW has under their belt (even though some might not be possible). Personally I'd like to see Transformers crossover with Sonic, for the ultimate race between the Blurr the blue and the blue blur.

2. Boatformer

Boatformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    I'm just saying, but it's a real shame IDW doesn't have Doctor Who any more.
    (Well, no, it isn't. The Titan Doctor Who comics are great. But you get my point, right?)

• Like Like x 1
  3. deltaprime

deltaprime The Christian Transfan

I'm not a big fan of dr who (honestly I sort of wish Roberts would stop drawing references to it) but what I'd really love is a proper crossover with DC. That Marvel crossover they did years ago wasn't all that good, and yet I think it's still considered canon to IDW's universe somehow.

4. Predakwon

Predakwon ...Green Lantern's light!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'd much rather see toy crossovers.

Give me MASK vehicles, a Joe Conquest in Cyclonus colors, MOBAT as Warpath (think that's the closest tanks to WP), AWE Striker as Beachcomber, etc

These comics, I'll read, but lost my interest a while ago

5. DaveWire

DaveWire Well-Known Member

Lost Light/Star Trek crossover. I don't really want this but it wouldn't be out of this world in the realm of possibility. Actually, it might.

6. Haywired

Haywired Hakunamatatacon

I don't care about Dr Who and I was fed up with Roberts inability to get over his love for this show. What I wanted from MTME/LL, when I was still reading the book, was a TF comic and not a love letter to Brit pop culture.

Also, crossovers with TFs usually bring in franchises that are terribly mismatched in concept and character power levels.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Boatformer

Boatformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Jesus, you guys are the life of the party. 6 posts into "what IDW properties would you like Transformers to cross over with" and we're already at "I hate Doctor Who and Roberts' writing"?

Anyway, I'm kind of tickled by the idea of a TMNT/Transformers crossover, if only for the idea of Transformers that turn into the daft 80s turtle vehicles.
    [​IMG]